What's new

ASEAN breaks deadlock on South China Sea, Beijing thanks Cambodia for support

Sadly brother we all thought he was Japanese, even though we have had Japanese posters here in the past, several I think, they never posted here regularly. He was a regular poster and a member of the think tank team. It actually Vietnamese protests that we acted upon and he admitted the ruse, and vowed never to return to the site.He was of South East Asian decent, a country that we won't name.

I opened a thread on GHQ to ask the same question but thanks for the information. Despite the fact I had a good time with him his inconsistent claims about his real life, his flowery posting style and his generic-sounding name (Kenji Watanabe) make me suspicious about whether he was actually Japanese.

Did some research about his username as well as his claimed real name out of curiousity because he claimed to be a college teacher and people of this profession aren't usually hard to find on any search engine but googling Kenji Watanabe didn't yield any useful results. I found his Photobucket account though, where he uploaded his avatars and other photos he posts on PDF. Judging from the selfies he used as his profile picture here he looked too hipster for an academic, don't you think? o_O After his exposure in March he appeared to have deleted the account.

Sadly brother we all thought he was Japanese, even though we have had Japanese posters here in the past, several I think, they never posted here regularly. He was a regular poster and a member of the think tank team. It actually Vietnamese protests that we acted upon and he admitted the ruse, and vowed never to return to the site.He was of South East Asian decent, a country that we won't name.
May the heavens bless Sino/Pak ties.

Just wrote a reply bro.

Wow... been wondering whatever happened to him.

We always had very cordial conversation. Regardless of who he really was, I wish him well in life.

Wow... been wondering whatever happened to him.

We always had very cordial conversation. Regardless of who he really was, I wish him well in life.

He is a nice person, but just the rest of it that went along with him was just too much. I wish him well as well.

Back
Top Bottom