What's new

ASEAN breaks deadlock on South China Sea, Beijing thanks Cambodia for support

Dear Viet,

So you gathered strength to put your best shot. Admirable!

Sad. You choose to insult the great people of Vietnaam. Choose an honourable behaviour, please.

If you have nothing well to say, then, please, say just nothing. This makes you look not bright.

Go in Peace now.

There were 11 dashes to the original Chinese territory.

China gave up 2 dashes as a gesture of freindship to the Vietnaam government in the 60s.

Kindly, read history, please.

Go on just do beter things with your life, please.

Honour your dinity.

I have no bad feelings towards you.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon @Jlaw : friends this one is from your fan club, I believe.

Dear @waz , certainly you have better things to do than manage the less gifted.

But since you are the moderator...one can not help it.

Please, see my posts and kind genleman's repsons even after this exchange.
I know who whispers in those naive ears.. but let us leave it there.

I do request you to see my ID/IP and validate whether I am truly a Sino-Pak Friend. A true Friend. My email id hopefully be kept private.

IF you find it to be the truth then no need to banish the person @Viet. We must have compassion.

Should you find it to be that my ID/IP is anything other than a true Sino-Pak Friend, then do excercise the BAN.

Terribly sorry for this usless actioin but let us kill the evil in the bud.

Many thanks.

With kind regards,

Sino-Pak Friend

I do request you to see my ID/IP and validate whether I am truly a Sino-Pak Friend. A true Friend. My email id hopefully be kept private.

IF you find it to be the truth then no need to banish the person @Viet. We must have compassion.

Should you find it to be that my ID/IP is anything other than a true Sino-Pak Friend, then do excercise the BAN.

Many thanks.

With kind regards,

Sino-Pak Friend

I can confirm you are not our pretend Japanese friend Nihonjin. What a travesty that episode was.

I can confirm you are not our pretend Japanese friend Nihonjin. What a travesty that episode was.

Thank you, kind sir. Who was he? A Japanese gentleman?

Anyway, bless my young brother!

Now on to create Harmony under the Heavens.

From Gawadar to ECS.

From SCS to Istambul.

Great work ahead.!

Thank you, kind sir. Who was he? A Japanese gentleman?

Anyway, bless my young brother!

Now on to create Harmony under the Heavens.

From Gawadar to ECS.

From SCS to Istambul.

Great work ahead.!

Sadly brother we all thought he was Japanese, even though we have had Japanese posters here in the past, several I think, they never posted here regularly. He was a regular poster and a member of the think tank team. It's actually Vietnamese protests that we acted upon and he admitted the ruse, and vowed never to return to the site.He was of South East Asian decent, a country that we won't name.
May the heavens bless Sino/Pak ties.
Waz what happened with Nihonjin? I noticed he hasn't been posting for a while now.

Just wrote a reply bro.

Last edited:
Sadly brother we all thought he was Japanese, even though we have had Japanese posters here in the past, several I think, they never posted here regularly. He was a regular poster and a member of the think tank team. It actually Vietnamese protests that we acted upon and he admitted the ruse, and vowed never to return to the site.He was of South East Asian decent, a country that we won't name.
I thought he was a good guy :/

Dear Nihonjin

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

gome home!

Sinopakfriend has been around since 2008. Writing style is also different.

Not Nihonjin, not even close.

Sadly brother we all thought he was Japanese, even though we have had Japanese posters here in the past, several I think, they never posted here regularly. He was a regular poster and a member of the think tank team. It actually Vietnamese protests that we acted upon and he admitted the ruse, and vowed never to return to the site.He was of South East Asian decent, a country that we won't name.

Just wrote a reply bro.

HAAAAAA

When was this?

Sure fooled me. Im just too straight :)

Bro, can you provide more details of what happened? I would like to know.

Just wrote a reply bro.

My young brother, for the stability and prosperity of Asia the Iron Brotherhood is the key pillar.

Young people are distracted and do not see the bigger dynamic at play here.

Those with eyes see through maze.

Both of these nations will play a crucial role in bringing Harmony and indpendence to Asia.

All Sino-Pak Friends must join hands and work in concert to defeat the rising fascism.

Bless the both countries!!!

Many thanks.

With kind regards,

Sino-Pak Friend
Ok with @waz confirmation I apologize.

But I stand by my comment calling you as an "..." because you turn black to white.

Ok with @waz confirmation I apologize.

But I stand by my comment calling you as an "..." because you turn black to white.

Dear Viet, have no bad feeling towards you. But only compassion.

Choose as you wish. Spend your youth wisely.

From now if you really can not help yourself, then do ask me why I think what I think.

Then you are free.

Now go on enjoy life.

Good luck!

When was this?

Sure fooled me. Im just too straight :)

Bro, can you provide more details of what happened? I would like to know.

This is why we have a stringent policy now, so that we can remove people who troll on false identities, another country's flag etc.
As for the details bro, that's exactly what happened. Vietnamese members and several Chinese members gave us things to look at. An investigation was carried out and the admin team met with him. He admitted everything and to his credit left with honour.

My young brother, for the stability and prosperity of Asia the Iron Brotherhood is the key pillar.

Young people are distracted and do not see the bigger dynamic at play here.

Those with eyes see through maze.

Both of these nations will play a crucial role in bringing Harmony and indpendence to Asia.

All Sino-Pak Friends must join hands and work in concert to defeat the rising fascism.

Bless the both countries!!!

I will be visiting China very soon, I cannot wait. Long may you prosper.

Back
Top Bottom