What's new

ASAT and financial capability for anti sanction Diplomatic leverage?

Intriguing thoughts, but for striking a stock exchange one has to bring down the entire internet infrastructure to halt trading, and there are probably dozens of such satellites in the orbit. And not to forget massive fiber optics cables under the ocean.

And if Pakistan somehow manages to do that, Pakistan be banged by even China, considering China is holding a massive $3 trillion dollars of US bonds electronically.

I swear to God disruption of internet for 10 mins even in a country like canada will cause people to go mad and protesting. And if they knew it happened due to pakistan then :D

Daily volume of international forex trade in 3.2 trillion USD- and all is done online.
Having ability to disrupt that even for a few hours is more of a deterrant than a few ICBM

Daily volume of international forex trade in 3.2 trillion USD- and all is done online.
Having ability to disrupt that even for a few hours is more of a deterrant than a few ICBM

Disruption does not cause immense losses in the true sense - data theft does, instead of ASAT's think on the lines of cyber crimes.

Troll :lol:
No its very much 'doable'.

No.... My intention was not to troll..... I never troll..... Why i did so because it was about "ASAT" and you sound as if it is as easy as making a missile.... which is int.

No.... My intention was not to troll..... I never troll..... Why i did so because it was about "ASAT" and you sound as if it is as easy as making a missile.... which is int.

No,
Satellites are predictable ...they follow fixed orbit.
Missile wont need seekers...
Easier than ICBM

No,
Easier than ICBM

You think?

ASAT missiles with active seeker can score direct hit on the satellite, while without seeker one has to put the warhead/projectile in sync with the target's orbit until it collides with the satellite. Given the space capability of Pakistan, the second one is out of question.

:wave:

No,
Easier than ICBM

If it is as easy as you said.... wonder why there are only 3 countries who posses the ASAT capability.....

Ok lets agree that pak can have ASAT capacity for a discussion.... and how many satellites need to be destroyed to achieve the objective... Ok even if you manage to hit entire satellites of the country which you want to.... what happens to the debris... what happens these hits the other friendly country (china) because debris dont recognize friendly or enemy satellite .....

No,
Easier than ICBM

i will say it too much ambitious for pak by his current missile n space tech. May be china will help you.

Let us consider feasibility of claim.
First you need to track the satellite (as there is no direct means of detection). After that need to put vessel upto height of more than 700km within the cep of 20m. Every stage should be well excuted. Even if sat senses any threat, than it can easily be alter its path by any means even by natural means.

Even drdo claims of all is set for asat but they also need to prove that. Now come to 3 countries, who has capability. There trails were in stimulated environment, they also need to prove it in real screen.
So stop your horses n get realistic.

No,
Easier than ICBM
Bhai mere, I hope you know the speed of satellite orbiting earth.

Bhai mere, I hope you know the speed of satellite orbiting earth.

Yes and that makes the job easier..
Anything launched in the satellite's orbit will collide with the fast moving satellite with enough force.

Yes and that makes the job easier..
Anything launched in the satellite's orbit will collide with the fast moving satellite with enough force.

And you expect that "OBJECT" to wait in the orbit so that satellite can come and hit it??????

Back
Top Bottom