What's new

As they say in Kerala, there's more to life than GDP - The Globe and Mail

Sorry. That is exactly what you said. "Thousands beaten to death with sticks". :sick: ..... at last count of the ~1000 dead, 184 died in the police firing.

Okay, take it as a rhetoric,I dont know how many exactly were beaten to death or burned to death but the fact remains that at least 1044 people died senselessly in 2002.

I DO CARE that the slaughtered were Hindu Women and Children pilgrims returning from Ayodhya. See that is the difference between you and me.

They were punished for being Hindus and daring to go to Ayodhya.

You are a modern moron who wants to dismiss this attack on Hindusim under the burkha of secularism. No can do.

Yes there is a difference, you care more about people because of their religion..... I do not. Get out of your moronic stone age mentality.

What matters for me is that innocent men, women and children died horrible deaths.

I dont want to dismiss anything, thats what your sick mind mades up for itself. Or did I try to excuse any of these barbaric acts?

And how are small children, simple men and women and elderly people responsible for the actions if a few sickheaded people?

The mere fact that the police and state did not intervene and that so many of BOTH sides participated shows how super advanced Gujarat is.

In 1921 the Mopilla riots killed and converted Hindus and drove away more than 1,00,000 Hindus in Kerala. It does not register for you because those are Hindus dead and displaced. :tdown:

You cannot compare modern day Kerala and its people to whatever happened 90 years ago!

There was no India back then, no Kerala, the education, mindset etc etc was completely different as compared to now.
The British were responsible for the security and they were a factor of this incident as well, since British people were also targeted.

I was talking about an incident which happened in the 21st century in modern day India, in the well advanced state of Gujarat with its own police force and other security services.

Yes there is a difference, you care more about people because of their religion..... I do not. Get out of your moronic stone age mentality.

What matters for me is that innocent men, women and children died horrible deaths.

I dont want to dismiss anything, thats what your sick mind mades up for itself. Or did I try to excuse any of these barbaric acts?

And how are small children, simple men and women and elderly people responsible for the actions if a few sickheaded people?

The mere fact that the police and state did not intervene and that so many of BOTH sides participated shows how super advanced Gujarat is.

LOL...... you do have a moronic stone age age mentality that makes your defend kerala for its 'secular' actions :lol: Like you comrade you just do not have the courage or integrity to admit it.

Those who sit in silence while the propaganda takes place are equally culpable. I do not buy into the " I am innocent because I kept quite" crap.

You are free to declare pakistani's citizens absolved of their crimes against India since only the "non state actorsw" killed Indians. I on the other hand hold ALL pakistani's culpable.

The total political killings betwen CPI CPM RSS are in Hundreds, close to 400 people.

If you state such figures, tell me at least of which time frame we are speaking and more importantly, from where do you get those numbers?

Prove it.

When a Christian/Muslim defends his faith he become a communalist.
When a Hindu does same,he is patriotic.

RSS logic :lol:

Only I am a Hindutva wadi :lol: ....... I am sure no one had any doubts about it.

Only they thought you were 'secular'..... now the know the truth don't they ? :devil:

Logic is not your strength, don't try too hard achaya.

If you state such figures, tell me at least of which time frame we are speaking and more importantly, from where do you get those numbers?

Prove it.

Google it, its not a state secrete. Every mallu knows about it. :P ..... Nair Saab can give you a more graphic picture.

LOL...... you do have a moronic stone age age mentality that makes your defend kerala for its 'secular' actions :lol: Like you comrade you just do not have the courage or integrity to admit it.

Those who sit in silence while the propaganda takes place are equally culpable. I do not buy into the " I am innocent because I kept quite" crap.

You are free to declare pakistani's citizens absolved of their crimes against India since only the "non state actorsw" killed Indians. I on the other hand hold ALL pakistani's culpable.

See, this genius cannot answer to a single question, cannot prove much and keeps talking BS.

Keep the crap to yourself or try to discuss in a civilized manner.

Google it, its not a state secrete. Every mallu knows about it. :P ..... Nair Saab can give you a more graphic picture.

Another example which shows that you dont know how to have a proper discussion.

If you make such claims, prove them... you have to prove them, not us. Especially since you are so keen to show us all the "truth".

Otherwise your statements are just BS.

Only I am a Hindutva wadi :lol: ....... I am sure no one had any doubts about it.

Only they thought you were 'secular'..... now the know the truth don't they ? :devil:

Logic is not your strength, don't try too hard achaya.

Its is possible to follow one's faith & respect other faiths at the same time..And thanks for 'achaya' name.loved it :lol:

See, this genius cannot answer to a single question, cannot prove much and keeps talking BS.

Keep the crap to yourself or try to discuss in a civilized manner.

It was you who introduced "moronic stone age mentality"..... :lol: ..... why do you cry so much when the stones bounce back to hurt you ?

It was you who introduced "moronic stone age mentality"..... :lol: ..... why do you cry so much when the stones bounce back to hurt you ?

Again, ask me which statement I made shall I prove with sources? I will gladly do it.

And considering my comment about your mentality: Any one who can defend mass killings of innocent, because of the actions of a few fu**heads comes straight from the dark ages. Thats maybe not a fact, but my opinion, and those of all civilized people out there.

Your own words: "They were punished for being Hindus and daring to go to Ayodhya"

Its is possible to follow one's faith & respect other faiths at the same time..And thanks for 'achaya' name.loved it :lol:

Yes it is. You should try it someday :angel: ...Hindu's usually do not have a problem with that concept. We believe in mutual respect.

Christians believe in 'tolerance'. Do you deny it ?

Yes it is. You should try it someday :angel: ...Hindu's usually do not have a problem with that concept. We believe in mutual respect.

Christians believe in 'tolerance'. Do you deny it ?

Hindu's doesnt have any problem,but hindutvavaadis sure have.

Again, ask me which statement I made shall I prove with sources? I will gladly do it.

And considering my comment about your mentality: Any one who can defend mass killings of innocent, because of the actions of a few fu**heads comes straight from the dark ages. Thats maybe not a fact, but my opinion, and those of all civilized people out there.

Your own words: "They were punished for being Hindus and daring to go to Ayodhya"

Yes, I do stand by my statement, thank you. So the next time you feel like attacking Hindus you can just think of me ;) ...... it will keep you out of the dark ages.

Hindu's doesnt have any problem,but hindutvavaadis sure have.

Is that a new religion ? :cheesy:

But I see you have avoided my actual question. That too tells me a lot about you. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom