What's new

As Expected Anna Team launch their Political Party

INDIAISM

Reaction score
dude bas yehi sunna baki tha....I was 100% sure that Arvind Kajeriwal has Political Ambition and he has proved me right....

Did anyone notice, everytime team anna goes to fast on some issue & than suddenly calls off the fast without the issue being address by the govt. Do they just want to be in news anyhow.

Wrong step..it was better for them to die rather than joining politics.. :hitwall:

politics is not a bad thing , what ever you do ultimately you need the power and authority to lead the nation and correct the mistakes . so if they can organise a core group with out letting in any greedy , corrupt members in that that is a good thing .. no body can ensure 100% selfless people in a party ..but you can make sure that at vital points good people are appointed.

I am confused , he says we want a political alternative but same time he says he will not join or form political party .

He's going to fast track our economy and
defence projects

He's going to fast track our economy and
defence projects

Good, they must !

I am fed up with corrupt, mischief monger con congress-I and clueless, impulsive, idiots of BJP. We need an alternative force with a vision to change this status co.

Ok that is pretty fucked up, if he decides to form a new party.

We will be condemned to another 5 years of Congress rule in that case.

Well done Congress ! You have played a masterstroke.

the reality of elections will be a wake up call for these guys . no way will the succeed . its one thing to sit on fasts another to form a political party and win elections. most of their candidates will loose their deposits.

where will they raise their money from ? what will be their agenda? who will be their vote bank demographic? these people have been criticizing the system . now let them come into it . lets see what change they can bring (if any):)

Back
Top Bottom