What's new

arvind vs anna............

I was laughing when Anna said thanks also to those whom he was getting massage on dharna. BJP ke sath milkar sabko Ch***t*ya bana diya isne. Massagekhori ke mazze alag se
yup
anshan wanshan kuch nai tha,,,the guy wanted to get back in shape so all this drama

come on dude
u cannot be serious on this??

The argument that AAP and its jokers make is also the same.

Either you are true citizen if you support AK or a corrupt bast**** if you dont!

I was laughing when Anna said thanks also to those whom he was getting massage on dharna. BJP ke sath milkar sabko Ch***t*ya bana diya isne. Massagekhori ke mazze alag se

Then what is Arvind doing at Shazia's house late night? :kiss3:

Discussing about govt. formation :rofl:

And I say this because such accusations mean little unless proven in Court, as all know too well.

A guy accused of fanning communal riots is defended with much more gusto than a guy who is accused of being unpatriotic. Either both are 'power hungry assholes' or neither is. You tell me!

Bud, this is a typical congress troll argument. Time and now you guys raise the riots issue.

What happenned in 2002 is a retaliation of godra train carnage, in which children and women were burnt alive by the minorities. No govt. could have stopped the riots.

However, what surprises me is, countless riots have taken place in congress ruled states, Andhra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, but no media personel ever discusses about it.

If this all you've got to stop Modi, then I pity you. You guys will always remain in the past. Will never be able to digest something which is good.

Now, AK, he is no NaMo. He's just a smart guy, who robbed Anna's movement and thunder and roped in 28 assembly seats. And now doing backdoor finance deals with congress to become the CM.

AK failed to suspend his bed buddy Shazia after she getting caught over a sting op.

AK failed to suspend his MLA, who molested and sexually harassed the wife of a ex-congress MLA. What the heck u guys supporting AK? for all this?

Last edited:
The argument that AAP and its jokers make is also the same.

Either you are true citizen if you support AK or a corrupt bast**** if you dont!

Then what is Arvind doing at Shazia's house late night? :kiss3:

Discussing about govt. formation :rofl:

this is a below belt comment.

can't we go to a female's house at night??
does it imply we are fucking her??this a a deplorable argument

Did i say that? :omghaha:

don't try to make hidden statements here,speak clearly.

as i said earlier,AAP is far from perfect but atleast a welcome step from the traditional politics based on black money only.

if u don't like it,fair enough its a free country but desist from tarnishing a person on frivolous grounds as u are doing

don't try to make hidden statements here,speak clearly.

as i said earlier,AAP is far from perfect but atleast a welcome step from the traditional politics based on black money only.

if u don't like it,fair enough its a free country but desist from tarnishing a person on frivolous grounds as u are doing

We pay in the same coin to which AK supporters are trying to make frivolous comments against NaMo!

We pay in the same coin to which AK supporters are trying to make frivolous comments against NaMo!

don't portray urself as super nationalist here.

i have written on namo too,each has its merits but u are unwilling to even consider the other view??!!

Sardar Speaks: NARENDRA MODI................................mistakes to avoid going into 2014

go through my blog and see on the topics,i have also done 4 part article on punjab terrorism even though i am a sikh myself.

u should not let prejudice come in front of the real truth,there is nothing black and white mate.

ppl have qualities both good and bad

Then why not form a govt and work on what all they promised to delhi, Right now they seems to be pu$$yfooting. talking is easy they must show they have what it takes to make tough decisions.

how is the Gen is BJP? Because AAP says so? the whole AAP leadership doesn't have half the track record the Gen has.

Did u forget this general shared stage with BJP leaders like modi?
He was embarrassment for the country..I have to apreciate our defence minister for handling his case with utmost dignity....He never spoke anything about him publicly and just let court to decide his case. He was provan wrong in Age row, Some report was there earlier he was planning to send army to delhi, Most infamous episode was, He claimed publicly that Army is bribing in Kashmir. Is this guy good?

Bud, this is a typical congress troll argument. Time and now you guys raise the riots issue.

What happenned in 2002 is a retaliation of godra train carnage, in which children and women were burnt alive by the minorities. No govt. could have stopped the riots.

However, what surprises me is, countless riots have taken place in congress ruled states, Andhra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, but no media personel ever discusses about it.

If this all you've got to stop Modi, then I pity you. You guys will always remain in the past. Will never be able to digest something which is good.

Now, AK, he is no NaMo. He's just a smart guy, who robbed Anna's movement and thunder and roped in 28 assembly seats. And now doing backdoor finance deals with congress to become the CM.

AK failed to suspend his bed buddy Shazia after she getting caught over a sting op.

AK failed to suspend his MLA, who molested and sexually harassed the wife of a ex-congress MLA. What the heck u guys supporting AK? for all this?

Fact is, none of the Ministers accused of fomenting communal violence is trying to become PM.

And how is it that one has to believe every rumor against someone like Arvind Kejriwal, but none against someone like NaMo? Modi too has been accused of other offenses like the Amit Shah snooping case, where the rumour circulating is that NaMo was besotted with the lady who was under surveillance. Ministers like Purshotam Solanki, AnandibenPatel etc, who're part of Modi's cabinet, are under serious charges of corruption.

I don't believe every aspiring Leader has to be like Lord Sri Ram, but it isn't right to indulge in character-assassination of Leaders based on unsubstantiated rumours. My only objection was to the statement made that Arvind Kejriwal is a 'power hungry asshole', something which I felt was being a personal attack on the man, given that every other Leader is into the same tricks on a much more massive scale.

Fact is, none of the Ministers accused of fomenting communal violence is trying to become PM.

And how is it that one has to believe every rumor against someone like Arvind Kejriwal, but none against someone like NaMo? Modi too has been accused of other offenses like the Amit Shah snooping case, where the rumour circulating is that NaMo was besotted with the lady who was under surveillance. Ministers like Purshotam Solanki, AnandibenPatel etc, who're part of Modi's cabinet, are under serious charges of corruption.

I don't believe every aspiring Leader has to be like Lord Sri Ram, but it isn't right to indulge in character-assassination of Leaders based on unsubstantiated rumours. My only objection was to the statement made that Arvind Kejriwal is a 'power hungry asshole', something which I felt was being a personal attack on the man, given that every other Leader is into the same tricks on a much more massive scale.

u are right man
all of them have faults but this online paid character assasination must stop.

na man
gandhi was highly educated vs this angutha chap anna.
anna is drama now he is supporting those murdrers congress and is leased with jokepal
kran bedi is also a redicule one year back if u see her tweets they all were against the broosed jokepal by govt. but nw the are overwhelmed .by it

<p>
ok&nbsp;for&nbsp;starters&nbsp;what&nbsp;has&nbsp;anna&nbsp;left?? </p>
<p>what&nbsp;sacrifice&nbsp;has&nbsp;he&nbsp;made?? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>answer----none,he&nbsp;is&nbsp;a&nbsp;retired&nbsp;soldier&nbsp;and&nbsp;getting&nbsp;monthly&nbsp;salary&nbsp;sitting&nbsp;in&nbsp;his&nbsp;village. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>just&nbsp;look&nbsp;at&nbsp;kejriwal-----------left&nbsp;the&nbsp;tata&nbsp;job,then&nbsp;resigned&nbsp;from&nbsp;being&nbsp;the&nbsp;income&nbsp;tax&nbsp;commissioner. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>for&nbsp;what?? </p>
<p>did&nbsp;he&nbsp;get&nbsp;any&nbsp;money?no </p>
<p>start&nbsp;any&nbsp;business??no </p>
<p> </p>
<p>as&nbsp;u&nbsp;can&nbsp;clearly&nbsp;see&nbsp;anna&nbsp;had&nbsp;no&nbsp;option&nbsp;but&nbsp;kejriwal&nbsp;did&nbsp;but&nbsp;decided&nbsp;against&nbsp;those&nbsp;and&nbsp;started&nbsp;the&nbsp;movement.he&nbsp;went&nbsp;against&nbsp;the&nbsp;tide&nbsp;by&nbsp;sacrificing&nbsp;his&nbsp;carrier.&nbsp;
</p><p><br /></p>
I dint know that resigning a job from TATA is a sacrifice. A retired soldire is greater than that. At this age he could be in his village rather than fighting for people. Anyway its your wish to believe Mr Arvind ,this is democracy.

Did u forget this general shared stage with BJP leaders like modi?
He was embarrassment for the country..I have to apreciate our defence minister for handling his case with utmost dignity....He never spoke anything about him publicly and just let court to decide his case. He was provan wrong in Age row, Some report was there earlier he was planning to send army to delhi, Most infamous episode was, He claimed publicly that Army is bribing in Kashmir. Is this guy good?
It was an "Ex-serviceman" rally not a BJP one and he was representing the Army there. Despite the age row, you can't overlook his services to the nation. As far as your other accusation goes, they are all unsubstantiated. Let the holier than thou AAP eat a humble pie, because right now it's acting like a sore Old retired uncle who screams and shout at every little instance.

Indischer said: ↑
And I say this because such accusations mean little unless proven in Court, as all know too well.
A guy accused of fanning communal riots is defended with much more gusto than a guy who is accused of being unpatriotic. Either both are 'power hungry assholes' or neither is. You tell me!

"Accused" thats the word there, now what did AAP said about Batla encounter? for vote banks you are undermining the Indian judicial process? or why to bring in a controversial Fatwa fairy? AAP itself is communally segregating the society.

Last edited:
Arvind ji Monday ko govt. banane ke bare me kaha he or aab congress aggressive ho gayi he sunday ko Samarthan vapas le le to ;) ye message karvaye logo k pass uska kya Honga ...

By the way, why was Anna satisfied with the Lokpal that dint have 3 typical points which were the major point of contention a year back.

Its only now that we are knowing that Kejriwal was the sole reason why negotiations broke down two years back. Both Anna and Kiran Bedi were in favor of the govt Lokpal but with additional amendments so that even though the entire Jan Lokpal wasnt passed, the passed Lokpal itself wont be toothless and would be effective.

But Kejriwal was obstinate and talks broke down.

Now, without the influence of Kejriwal, Anna chose the pragmatic option and with the introduction of the BJP proposed amendments we have a decent enough law.

Plus it must be noted that even though Kejriwal batted for top-to-bottom accountability, curiossly he didnt include media houses and NGOs in the Jan Lokpal. Hmmmmm.

Power hungry? He never wanted to get into politics but was forced to.

No one believes that. Everone is in politics for power. If someone says he is in politics not for power, he is lying.

Temme by thinking a little, Wud this govt had even remotly cared bout Annas Strikes if they wudnt have got asskicked in State Elections?

So temme, who do u think is responsible for this govt to pass bills in sudden hurry of days where earlier it ignored it for more than a year? :D

BJP and to an extent AAP. In the euphoria of Delhi elections dont forget BJP decimated Congress in two bigger states. Right now congress wants to give an "anti-corruption" image to Rahul baba and hence the Lokpal. The added bonus is it takes the wind off AAP's sails.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom