What's new

As consensus fails, Indian, Chinese soldiers battle -20°C temperatures

So the Indian government deceives poor Indians like you?
you...chinese dude...have an opinion?
Dont kid yourselves india, China has high tech drone, concrete bunker with advance temp control heater to keep ourselves entertain. While india only has camel.

Chinese has no problem for our logistics.

'drones, bunkers, ipad'.... someone should tell you that none of these things are breakthrough tech and have been around for a long time. 'Competitive advantage' is something you have that no one else has. So when you put video of tank, truck, soldiers and missiles, remember that's something we also have.

'drones, bunkers, ipad'.... someone should tell you that none of these things are breakthrough tech and have been around for a long time. 'Competitive advantage' is something you have that no one else has. So when you put video of tank, truck, soldiers and missiles, remember that's something we also have.
Lol little indian man suffering from extreme delusional hindu nationalism, the only stuff you pathetic lots can do is going around the internet spilling fabricated news to boost your ego. Because you cannot face the reality, the reality HURTS for you indians that's for sure. Your backyard is a total cesspool, seriously what you got man? Your economy is crap, there is no high tech industry, you can't make anything at all, heck you even have to import goods from your "adversary" China.

Seriously little indian man, I will bury my head in the sand and never come out if I were you, there is a saying in Chinese that you've already won the lottery in life if you were not born in india. The world gave you 70 years since you escaped slavery from the British, what have you done? NOTHING, probably another 50 years your country will still the cesspool of the world. What a crap hole your country is.

Learn from Pakistan you little indian man, they have more HONOR than you that's why we highly respect them than you pathetic lots.

Hey Jai Hind! More like Jai Loser!

Lol little indian man suffering from extreme delusional hindu nationalism, the only stuff you pathetic lots can do is going around the internet spilling fabricated news to boost your ego. Because you cannot face the reality, the reality HURTS for you indians that's for sure. Your backyard is a total cesspool, seriously what you got man? Your economy is crap, there is no high tech industry, you can't make anything at all, heck you even have to import goods from your "adversary" China.

Seriously little indian man, I will bury my head in the sand and never come out if I were you, there is a saying in Chinese that you've already won the lottery in life if you were not born in india. The world gave you 70 years since you escaped slavery from the British, what have you done? NOTHING, probably another 50 years your country will still the cesspool of the world. What a crap hole your country is.

Learn from Pakistan you little indian man, they have more HONOR than you that's why we highly respect them than you pathetic lots.

Hey Jai Hind! More like Jai Loser!

yeah...you little man....your GDP per capita is about 25% that of USA. With more than 5 times their population you earn less than 25% of their income per head. And most of europe also BTW.

Don't get me wrong, you make up for it in boasting and Bull$hitting....

yeah...you little man....your GDP per capita is about 25% that of USA. With more than 5 times their population you earn less than 25% of their income per head. And most of europe also BTW.

But we are fighting India at the border, not US, why do you have to drag US in?

I heard that India is more hungry than North Korea. is this real?

Indians calling others "Little man" is like, a pot calling the kettle black. :rofl::rofl:

5000M above sea level, 24hrs hot water available, removable barracks. :-)
49eca83dgy1gjj7kz55abj21kq0t3gy4.jpg

49eca83dgy1gjj7kz4s4cj21kq0t3aky.jpg

49eca83dgy1gjj7kz42ewj21kq0t3k1m.jpg

49eca83dgy1gjj7kzilshj21kq0t3th7.jpg

Typical hindu loser response, you can't just focus on the subject can't you? You have to drag your master the United States in to cover your shame. Well at least I'm not as delusional as you, we openly admit that U.S is still the top there is no denying that, but the problem is you loser can't even admit that your country is a world's toilet and that's what it really is.

I understand my words can be harsh and may hurt your feeling, but it's just the fact, you hindus need to learn your place and sit right in there. Face the reality, admit that you are a loser and if you want to march your country to modernization the first step is to stop trolling and start building.

Typical hindu loser response, you can't just focus on the subject can't you? You have to drag your master the United States in to cover your shame. Well at least I'm not as delusional as you, we openly admit that U.S is still the top there is no denying that, but the problem is you loser can't even admit that your country is a world's toilet and that's what it really is.

I understand my words can be harsh and may hurt your feeling, but it's just the fact, you hindus need to learn your place and sit right in there. Face the reality, admit that you are a loser and if you want to march your country to modernization the first step is to stop trolling and start building.

you are saying USA is not goo enough, well that's something even somalia says every now and then

you are saying USA is not goo enough, well that's something even somalia says every now and then
What the heck are you smoking? Are you hallucinating? LOL What's wrong with you? Did your extreme delusional hindu nationalism paralyzed your brain? When did I even mention U.S is not good enough?
Even if that is the main argument, NO country in the world is perfect, there is always imperfection but its obvious india belong to the latter as it is not only imperfect but it is literally a cesspool.

What the heck are you smoking? Are you hallucinating? LOL What's wrong with you? Did your extreme delusional hindu nationalism paralyzed your brain? When did I even mention U.S is not good enough?
Even if that is the main argument, NO country in the world is perfect, there is always imperfection but its obvious india belong to the latter as it is not only imperfect but it is literally a cesspool.

Kind of like Somalia saying South Sudan cesspool.

yeah bro. Make sure the drones also give them teddy bear and chocolate milk at night before sleeping :rofl: :laugh::laugh::laugh: . Dude looks like he'll start weeping if he doesn't meet mommy soon :rofl:
Do you mean India intentionally makes their soldiers suffer or India just isn't capable of providing modern amenities for them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom