What's new

As China rankles Philippines, India goes on Asean charm offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at the Indians who try to lecture us on the people who starved to death in China many decades ago.

India TODAY, is the starvation capital of the world, with 2 million children dying of starvation every year.

Talk about hypocrisy.

2 million children. What about adults then?

2 million children. What about adults then?

Hard to say. This Unicef report, puts the number of child deaths in India due to starvation, at 5.6 million a year.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

2 million is the number given by the UN and World Bank.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malnutrition_in_India

I love how the Indians here, make fun of the millions of Chinese who starved to death during the great leap forward.

While their own record TODAY is a thousand times worse.

Looks like i missed the party bus. :cry: Damn you time difference damn you!

Hard to say. This Unicef report, puts the number of child deaths in India due to starvation, at 5.6 million a year.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

2 million is the number given by the UN and World Bank.

Malnutrition in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love how the Indians here, make fun of the millions of Chinese who starved to death during the great leap forward.

While their own record TODAY is a thousand times worse.

Well sorry for being a victim of imperialism and a useless gov't. And would you please suggest a remedy for us?:undecided:

^^^ LOL at the Indians who try to lecture us on the people who starved to death in China many decades ago.

India TODAY, is the starvation capital of the world, with more than 2 million children dying of starvation every single year.

Talk about hypocrisy.

You not getting it_ blinded by your Indian hatred. there is difference between your example and mine. First as i have stated here- you have 3 X the starvation even TODAY vs India, but not having a free media your countries propaganda machine continues to hide those stats. you can't deny this because you have no free media for check and balances.

secondly my example of china is worse vs. your example,--- many African countries are poor too but they allow foreign aid and help- while China did a genocide on its 30 million! citizens by refusing to let the outside world know about its famine and thereby help its citizen- all to protect its image. the very same mentality exists today as evident with its cover up of SARS and the earthquake. Just wow! you should not call it the Great Leap, instead call it stepping on dead bodies to move forward.

Well sorry for being a victim of imperialism and a useless gov't. And would you please suggest a remedy for us?:undecided:

We had the same problem but people here keep blaming us for it.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Looks like i missed the party bus. :cry: Damn you time difference damn you!

You didn't miss much.

You not getting it_ blinded by your Indian hatred. there is difference between your example and mine. First as i have stated here- you have 3 X the starvation even TODAY vs India, but not having a free media your countries propaganda machine continues to hide those stats. you can't deny this because you have no free media for check and balances.

secondly my example of china is worse, many African countries are poor too but they allow foreign aid and help- while China did a genocide on its 30 million! citizens by refusing to let the outside world know about its famine and thereby help its citizen- all to protect its image. the very same mentality exists today as evident with its cover up of SARS and the earthquake. Just wow!

We don't accept figures you dream up. We do trust world institutions like UNICEF and world bank however. Those sources are not propaganda.

We had the same problem but people here keep blaming us for it.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

You didn't miss much.

Yea i know most Indian like to over glorify our stats... If you ask me the only way for India to go forward is for China to help India with its infrastrucutre.

Yea i know most Indian like to over glorify our stats... If you ask me the only way for India to go forward is for China to help India with its infrastrucutre.

We already do but that is in jeopardy as the Indian government wants to put in protectionist policies like before.

Are you blaming the Indian government for the fact that you Indians here like to gloat over dead Chinese at every opportunity?

Nope. I never gloated anything of dead chinese. i feel remorse for them. Fight with JayAtl not me. Never do i talk any rubbish of China. There is nothing rubbish to talk about china. I talk ribbish about the imcompetency of Indian gov't

Nope. I never gloated anything of dead chinese. i feel remorse for them. Fight with JayAtl not me. Never do i talk any rubbish of China. There is nothing rubbish to talk about china. I talk ribbish about the imcompetency of Indian gov't

Don't take it personally Chinese Dragon has had to deal with people like JayAtl for a long time. It gets to you eventually.

We already do but that is in jeopardy as the Indian government wants to put in protectionist policies like before.

If BJP wins next elections I think everything will be alright. Manmohan Singh and his Congress party are scared of China so thats why they put in these useless policies so "nothing bad happens".

we dont want you to do what you did to pakistan- to us- you will do it on our terms or as you can see_ we will put in policies to protect our assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom