What's new

As China rankles Philippines, India goes on Asean charm offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to post here, but I'm too distracted by the ads for FilipinoCupid.com

Ho Hum- typical china. It may have learned its economic policies from the west . But the ole Commi hard handedness has china being hated by 99% of the world. good for India. japan too has pledged to move it's trade from being no1 with China to India in 5 years . I love how the US is surrounding China and making them all the more paranoid to where they are pissing off their neighbors. It's a psychological warfare at its best...

For the years leading up to the First World War, it was Britain that was surrounded by hostile countries -- Germany, Italy, and Austria-Hungary. You see, even though Germany felt secure by surrounding Britain and making it paranoid, it had no idea that Britain already has a battle plan against Germany by the summer of 1910.

What India and the US are doing now is nothing but provoking a military buildup in the region.

While both 20th-century Britain and modern China all had a policy of "splendid isolationism", it is the safest position to avoid conflict.

India? Not anymore.

That's their front-line fighter.

The mainstay fighter is the MiG-29, a plane which they still boast as "one of the most advanced fighters in the world".

Do you even know what a "mainstay fighter" and "front-line fighter" means?

Also, I would take a MiG-29 over a J-10 anyday. And apparently, Burma would too.

Do you even know what a "mainstay fighter" and "front-line fighter" means?

Also, I would take a MiG-29 over a J-10 anyday. And apparently, Burma would too.

Burma took Mig 29s because the Russians undercut us for once.

Don't think they can keep doing that if they expect a profit.

Democracy is relative. Poverty is not. Food is not democratic, but a dictatorship. There is no voting for eating.

all Bs aside , lets talk facts here. if you statement were true- then tell that to 30 million who starved to death because your govt refused to tell the world about it -to come in and help in time ...because its image may get tainted.

^^^ LOL at the Indians who try to lecture us on the people who starved to death in China many decades ago.

India TODAY, is the starvation capital of the world, with more than 2 million children dying of starvation every single year.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom