What's new

As China rankles Philippines, India goes on Asean charm offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got personal when you question someones English but I cannot when I question your reading comprehension?

I understand your constraints all too well.

I am relaxed considering your previous posts.

That's good. Of course you can question anything you want. At least that is how it is here in India.

IQ and Global Inequality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Average IQ in India: 82

In booming India, hunger kills 6,000 kids daily - Health News - IBNLive

Mar 29, 2008 ... Two million children in India die and turn into statistics every year.

1. given the unbelievable attitudes of the Chinese here, racists views many a times- It's not to far off to guess- The Chinese cheated and did a copy and paste on IQ tests...
2. In reality China has 3 X amount of children dying from starvation ... the govt propaganda machine lied and fudged their numbers to the world.

And yet you are behind the likes of Angola and Gabon. Please stop comparing yourselves to the bottom pile. Show some confidence in your nation and aim for the upper echelon.

If he wants to take pride in screaming that China is behind half the world in terms of per capita GDP, then let him. He is the kind of guy who would happily burn down his own apartment building just to take down the neighbor whom he doesn't like.

All the Chinese trolls are now on thread. As expected they had shown their class by bring all the off topic they can to this thread. I must say you are one of the special species living on the earth.

1. The Chinese cheated an copy and pasted on IQ tests...
2. In reality China Has 3 X amount of children dying from starvation ... the govt propoganda machine lied and fudged their numbers to the world.

Obviously you have never taken a IQ test or even know what one is. There are 3D puzzles and current event questions that you can't copy and paste.

If there was large scale starvation in China all the western media sources in China would be having a field day.

I am in America which is far more free and fair than India so you don't need to worry.

I am happy for you that you moved to a free society. Enjoy it - also remember - freedom is as much a responsibility as it is a right. Soon you will realize how as Indians, we have been the sole torch bearers of republican democracy in Asia and how it is not easy being one.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Obviously you have never taken a IQ test or even know what one is. There are 3D puzzles and current event questions that you can't copy and paste.

If there was large scale starvation in China all the western media sources in China would be having a field day.

Not really - since western media sources don't have unrestricted access to China.

If he wants to take pride in screaming that China is behind half the world in terms of per capita GDP, then let him. He is the kind of guy who would happily burn down his own apartment building just to take down the neighbor whom he doesn't like.

You guys make fun of Chinese in per Capita GDP and expect us not to retaliate.

All the Chinese trolls are now on thread. As expected they had shown their class by bring all the off topic they can to this thread. I must say you are one of the special species.

Well.....It's not really class. When you get paid 50 cents to do exactly that, you can't help but do your job properly. Or else who knows what they might do to you for failing to do your job.

Well.....It's not really class. When you get paid 50 cents to do exactly that, you can't help but do your job properly. Or else who knows what they might do to you for failing to do your job.

Same excuse for whenever you can't win a argument. Its quite pathetic.

As this thread has hit new lows, no harm in lowering it further ;)

Chinese prostitutes resist effort to rescue them from Africa TimesLIVE

Jan 1, 2011 9:46 AM | By Sapa-dpa
Eleven Chinese women lured into prostitution in Africa have refused to be rescued after being tracked down by police from their home country, a news report said Saturday.

After a joint raid by Chinese and Congolese police on the karaoke bar, however, the women decided to stay in the country, saying it was easier to make good money there than in China.

China is way worse than Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom