What's new

‘As a Jew, I’m happier in Turkey than I’d be in Israel’

After this pic i remembered this one ...

israeli-soldier-palestinian-boy.jpg

And this ....

palestinian-boy-israeli-soldier.jpg

Also this one ....

images_News_2010_10_26_soldier-harassment_300_0.jpg
Typical monstermaking journalism. Its clear that soldier is not looking through sites, finger is not on trigger, another Palestinan boy stands near with hands in his pockets, does not seem to be worried at all. Second pic its obvious that gun is forvard and not directed at all.

There is good clip on this journalism:

Last edited by a moderator:
All of you, stop generalizing, will ya? The problem is with Israeli polices and not with Jews as a race or religion. Similarly, the issue is with the American foreign policies and not the average American. It is a stupid and inhumane statement when people call for the " death of all Jews" or anything along the similar lines. I am sure there are a lot of decent people in Israel as well but the issue is that when the state of Israel insists upon using barbaric methods to handle a political conflict, it sends out a bad message to the rest of the world and people outa their hot-headiness utter stupid statements. In the end let's not generalize a whole religion, be it any religion and call it evil, it is highly inappropriate and just gives way to hatred.

I would agree with the notion that most of the Indians blindly support Israel no matter what the issue. I also see some Indians jumping the gun and taking the US's side without having any idea about the reality or the issue at hand. I don't know what causes this attitude but in my opinion it is prevalent among Indians, at least on this forum. Also, I might be biased here but I feel that Pakistanis are far more tolerant when it comes to criticizing your own country and we do it on a regular basis. I get the perception that the case is different with Indians where either you have to love and approve of everything Indian be it a policy or a product, no matter how wrong or you are unpatriotic and a false flagger.

Also, please be rational and don't compare rockets fired by Hamas into Israeli territory with IDF sending in F-16's to bombard indiscriminately whatever they please . I am not saying that Hamas is a saint, they do their fair share of violence but Israel's response has always been disproportional and Israel is not always retaliating but sometimes initiating the conflict as well. The current push by Israel to keep expanding the settlements despise resistance from all over the world is one example of an act which will only breed more violence and destruction.

Hey! Let's stereotype all Turks by this guy's post! :lol:

In fact I have nothing against Indians or any other race!! but some fellows here deserve such an
agitation since they expose stereotypes themselves may be without even knowing it or simply for the sake of a cheap argument, this is the problem! dosent feel good right? so please dont do it yourself as well!

TURKEY'S JEWISH COMMUNITY: FRIGHT BUT NOT FLIGHT

Conspiracy-theory fueled fantasies have convinced
some radical Islamists that Zionists and Masons are behind
all the woes of the world's Muslims. This paranoia is not
exclusive to Turkey. Now, however, radical groups in
Istanbul are acting upon these fantasies, and making the
city, like much of the Middle East, a hard place of residence
for Jews.

Cable Viewer

Typical monstermaking journalism. Its clear that soldier is not looking through sites, finger is not on trigger, another Palestinan boy stands near with hands in his pockets, does not seem to be worried at all. Second pic its obvious that gun is forvard and not directed at all.

There is good clip on this journalism:

As ive already said im not going to stoop as low as you (i couldnt if i tried) but please stop trying to defend the general behaviour of the core of your zionist loving army. There are always going to be the odd exception and i accept that. We both know there are loads of pics and videos of jews taking the pi*s .
Your leaders are racists and liars and thieves. Normal jewish people dont even want to live in Israel. Even the jews in Turkey are loving it and would rather be their. (BTW your obsession with weapons and army and posting pictures of them on here is pathetic).
Have a great day 500.

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice you quietly switched the subject from 'Muslims' to 'terrorists'.

The Israeli official's statement is about 'dealing with Muslims', not 'dealing with terrorists'.

Unless you believe that all Muslims are terrorists, it is not clear why you confuse the two statements.

I am not the bit confused . It is you who is confused because you may want to condemn terrorists but cannot do openly so because the absolute majority are Muslims. I have no such compuctions. I admire the way Israel deals with terrorists. Unless you think all Muslims are terrorists yourself you should have no problem with my stand.

And For god's sake the Israeli officials "suggestion"/"opinion" is worth nilch as long as the explicit question is answered in the positive by the Indians. So dont flog that dead horse again.

It's true, Jews are happier in Turkey then they are in Israel just to let you folks know our citizens of African descent have never been segregated or oppressed. One of our sayings is whoever says he is a Turk then he is my brother.

We only have problems with brainwashed Kurds who commit terror and our population also has some resentment towards Arabs because they betrayed us in World War 1

History is witness to the fact that Jews have been treated far better in Islamic Lands than in European or any other non-Islamic lands, that is until of course the israeli-palestinian conflict, but even then many Jews still prefer to live in Muslim countries rather than israel.

Back
Top Bottom