What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

DmxV6hc.jpg

:lol:

still Bollywood rocks and where is your film industry .. lol no where in the picture itself. :P

you are too much thin.. are you a veggie? :rofl:

grow up saley sahab.. nange mardo ki pic ko itne dhyan se na dekho :rofl: tumhari didi ko bata dunga

Now a oompa loompa with slits will pass judgement on a Pakistanis looks :rofl:

@Screambowl

I was 18 back then. What do you expect? I'm still thin though. Kudos to this Devdas guy for having the balls to show his face though. You should show your own face obscured photo too, so I can judge your physique. :P

@Screambowl

I was 18 back then. What do you expect? :P I'm still thin though. Kudos to this Devdas guy for having the balls to show his face though. You should show your own face obscured photo too, so I can judge your physique. :P
Yeah, same.

@Screambowl

I was 18 back then. What do you expect? :P I'm still thin though. Kudos to this Devdas guy for having the balls to show his face though. You should show your own face obscured photo too, so I can judge your physique. :P

no thank you :)

@Screambowl

I am also thin .. no worries, thin guys are fit. :D

Yeah, same.

I showed a clearer picture for a few minutes too. I would consider myself a "nord-indic" according to this anthro forum classifications. But am not so sure. I'd post my photo for a longer time but dem trolls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom