What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Dude, what about the pics that I was referring to? Any explanations on that?

I too can come up with plenty of South Indians who simply don't conform to the stereotype laid out on them. The attempt here is to break stereotypes, not reinforce them.

I mentioned before that they may be "lower caste" or simply sun tanned. If you look at their kids, they look like typical Sindhis. And btw, just saying, Sindh has had a huge genetic input from Arabs. Sindh was very well connected with the Gulf since a long time.

PS: Sindhi heat makes even the Iranic Baloch look dark. Asif Zardari, whom a lot of people love citing is an ethnic Baloch, but might get mistaken for an Indian. The Balochistani Baloch are fairer and a fair bit of them can't be distinguished from Pakhtuns.

Last edited:
Yeah I look like that dude with the goat but a bit darker.

Actually, it all boils down to economics. The same people, when in poverty, cannot afford to groom themselves well and look disheveled. Given good grooming, our folks look as smashing as any other desirable human grouping.

he was a class mate (in school)... short,femine type... never knew he was a fag until tht "fateful" day... complain? nah .. i just beat the living shit outta him... after tht everybody ignored him n he left the school..

I don't hate homosexuals, but maybe I'd have a different opinion if I went through something similar in childhood. That was just not cool. He deserved his beating. How many of us have tried to fondle a girl in school just because we're heterosexual?

I don't hate homosexuals, but maybe I'd have a different opinion if I went through something similar in childhood. That was just not cool. He deserved his beating. How many of us have tried to fondle a girl in school just because we're heterosexual?

i dont hate homos... i just hate their faggotness... u dont have the right to touch other ppl dicks just coz ur a homo.. :lol:

None, something wrong with homos had a bi sexual dude come up behind me and start massaging my traps it was the most disgustin shit I nearly killed the fucker lol.

Back
Top Bottom