What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

grid-cell-3792-1376669933-25.jpg

grown man posting pics of a half naked dude... :lol:

Well, do it again just once. Then I'll do the same.

post yours..

Outside of Pakistan we aren't all wearing burqas and oversized kurtas.

never knew men wore burqas ? new trend in india? ... outside india .. men dont post pics of naked dudes either.. the world considers it homosexual behaviour..

I will once you post yours. If I didn't I'd be proving your point that Indians are less attractive, right?

did i? every indian looks like fawad khan n Pakistanis have bad genes? selective amnesia?

I will once you post yours. If I didn't I'd be proving your point that Indians are less attractive, right?

There is anything to prove? It was proved when you posted sindhi and punjabi guy photo to prove how good looking indians are compared to Pakistanis. Lol

Couldnt find actor from other ethnic group lol

Lol @INDIC you should not talk you displayed your lack of credibility in this first few pages by giving Aryan a zoroastrian twist.

still Bollywood rocks and where is your film industry .. lol no where in the picture itself. :P

you are too much thin.. are you a veggie? :rofl:

grow up saley sahab.. nange mardo ki pic ko itne dhyan se na dekho :rofl: tumhari didi ko bata dunga

sani mirza didi kou mat lagien ... tumharay "jejaji" ghusa hoon gai... aur aik baat bc.. i had an indian gf... tu kahien aus ka bhai tou nahi..

@Chak Bamu

Back
Top Bottom