What's new

Aryan Ethos: Loyalty To One’s Own Nature

Wikipedia is not considered a "source".

If you use wikipedia in any academic institution you will get a big fat F.

Please stay on topic.
If you use a neo nazi website, you'd also get an f.

This isn't a fucking academic institute, and the wiki article has perfectly valid linked sources you can check yourself.

Also, I am on topic.

By the way, just as a heads up, don't be surprised if I call you out on the next time you point to a wiki article.

That's not a valid comparison
You dont get to decide. Nobody appointed you on the committe for moral policing.

If you use a neo nazi website, you'd also get an f.
But this is my thread and I can use whatever source I want (eventhough it's not a neo-Nazi source). You're the one making a fuss about an article I posted. If you don't like it go to another thread.

By the way, just as a heads up, don't be surprised if I call you out on the next time you point to a wiki article
Dont be surprised that I dgaf.

It's a perfectly valid one. It's unreasonable to expect someone to write a lengthy refutation of a subject that has already been discussed thousands of times.

No, its not. A news article covers recent events, and are factually based. They are not supposed to hold subject opinions.

Articles on philosophy may be based upon fact, but they don't need to be about recent events, nor do they need to have objective proven facts to further the ideas presented.

The two are clearly not the same thing.

You might, you might not. A lot of people do misunderstand this stuff as just being "muh far right racism" but it's more complex than that.
Of course, but Julius Evola is a known fascist, this isn't even my opinion; smarter people than both of us have called this man a fascist.

Don't forget Dr Muhammad Shedai. He was a Sialkoti who studied Communism, met Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, advised the Italian Foreign Ministry on propaganda efforts during WW2, and even helped form an Axis battalion in WW2 (comprising soldiers from British India) that fought for the Italian army.

He was effectively the Pakistani equivalent of Chandra Bose, and whether you agree with him or not, he is an important figure from our history.

Maybe, but after the violent Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and daily Russian sniper, bomb attacks in Pakistan during that time, any affection that Pakistanis may have had for communism has been cut out.

No, its not. A news article covers recent events, and are factually based. They are not supposed to hold subject opinions.

Articles on philosophy may be based upon fact, but they don't need to be about recent events, nor do they need to have objective proven facts to further the ideas presented.

The two are clearly not the same thing.

Ultimately, if it bothers you so much, you are more than welcome to write your own refutation.

This is the problem we face in the west the Pakistanis often and many Muslims chose to ignore this relevant growing political movement in the west, the west is moving away from traditional left wing and right wing ideals and treading quick to all types of populism closing our eyes to it will harm us more its sad that folks like @Desert Fox who is a fellow Pakistani is always shut down as a white nationalist a...s . k...ser while he is not all he is doing is trying to raise awareness of the implications of the changes in the west so our diaspora can better prepare themselves for the worse I think its a good thing
Well, to be honest I dont really care about the West at this point because, as brutal as this might sound AND IT IS THE TRUTH, they brought it on themselves.

I'm more interested in gaining knowledge and ancient wisdom and learning about the origins of the many great civilizations.

Btw Allama Iqbal also met Mussolini during the 1920's and praised him for the rejuvenation he was attempting to bring in Italian life. I guess that makes him a Fascist too.

To be honest though, even in the West, Hitler was universally praised for reviving Germany before everyone discovered he was a homicidal basket case.

Some interesting background info from here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iqbal-and-mussolini.246700/

When Iqbal went to England to attend the second round table conference in September 1931, Italian Government sent its emissaries to request Iqbal to visit Italy. While in Italy during November 1931, Iqbal received a message through Dr. Scorpa, the Italian Councilor in Mumbai that Mussolini wanted to meet him. Dr. Iqbal accepted his invitation and met the Italian Dictator on November 27 in his famous hall.

During the course of the meeting Mussolini asked Iqbal, “What you except we Italians to do?” Dr. Iqbal replied, “Europe has left with no moral values. Stop blindly following Europe and learn lessons from the East.”

When Mussolini requested Dr. Iqbal to give some exceptional suggestion for him, Iqbal advised, “Don’t allow overcrowding of the cities. Limit the size of the population of a city and after that limit instead of allowing them to settle there, create new settlements and cities for them.”

Bemused, Mussolini requested Iqbal to elaborate further. Iqbal said, “As population of a city increases, its moral values and economic power start waning. Worst, immoral activities start challenging the cultural strength.”

Mussolini looked towards the Indian Great in disbelief for a moment but in the next moment stood from his chair and shouted with excitement, “What an excellent idea!”

YRQwO0Z8UgF823dAGqI9Kd61i4PsWZJuvxB_a024Cd8.png

To be honest though, even in the West, Hitler was universally praised for reviving Germany before everyone discovered he was a homicidal basket case.
Well, the same is said about Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi, Iran, etc...

So "because someone said so then it must be true" is the way of the sheeple who follow the dominant narrative.

No thanks, I choose to think for myself.

Well, to be honest I dont really care about the West at this point because, as brutal as this might sound AND IT IS THE TRUTH, they brought it on themselves.

I'm more interested in gaining knowledge and ancient wisdom and learning about the origins of the many great civilizations.

Correct I am myself have said Western Civlization is a dead horse and they did bought to themselves but a greater awareness of its downfall is needed to many "Anti Western" folks I meet in Pakistan and in Asia proper think pooof West will fall and then everything will be magic East will rise it does not work like that a fall in civlization has tremoedous impact far away even now in a "globalized setting" also cultural defects can spread eg-Clothing, lifestyle, and MCDs

You dont get to decide. Nobody appointed you on the committe for moral policing.
You don't even know what me and @Taimur Khurram are talking about.

If you want to open a thread about debating philosophy, this is a part of that debate.

But this is my thread and I can use whatever source I want (eventhough it's not a neo-Nazi source). You're the one making a fuss about an article I posted. If you don't like it go to another thread.
Lmao, you make it seem like you own this forum. You don't. If you don't want other people's opinions, than this isn't the place to share your own.

[QuoteDont be surprised that I dgaf.[/QUOTE]

You clearly do.

You don't even know what me and @Taimur Khurram are talking about.

If you want to open a thread about debating philosophy, this is a part of that debate.

Lmao, you make it seem like you own this forum. You don't. If you don't want other people's opinions, than this isn't the place to share your own.

Dont be surprised that I dgaf.

You clearly do.
Okay lol

Anyhow, back on topic. :coffee:

So "because someone said so then it must be true" is the way of the sheeple who follow the dominant narrative.

As long as you serve a purpose for a "international elite" you get praise but dare to go against the grain you will be called a "dicatator", "izlamists" or some other crap

Ultimately, if it bothers you so much, you are more than welcome to write your own refutation.
Here's the thing though, I don't have to do so. What bothers me is that an article was presented, written by a fascist, from a fascist website, and the OP didn't bother to disclose it. In fact, @Desert Fox refuses to acknowledge that the website source is a white supremacists site.

Anyway. I'm on mobile, and shitty Internet, not to mention I gotta go to work now. Feel free to reply. If I have the time, I'll reply back.

Hitler bit off more than he could chew, didn't think out his expansionism properly, was blinded by his belief that Germany could not be defeated, and the in-fighting in his inner circle killed Germany from the top down.

Researching Hitler and his rise to power gives us good insight into wannabe Hitlers like Trump and Modi. In the same way, tea party and RSS used populism and hate to ride to power.

Saddam, Qaddafi, Iranian government objectively did much good for their people. The former two had to be replaced by foreign invasions, and in sha Allah Iran will be able to resist that pressure.

Back
Top Bottom