What's new

ARY NEWS -Pakistan Srilanka Match was fixed: Bookies

The pitch was made specifically for lankans...
I dont see any foul play apart from that.
How so.
Batting:
Pakistan had more number of in form batsmen and both the captain scored equally. Naseer Jamshed, Mohhammed Hafeez, Imran Nazir, Umar Akmal, Shoaib Malik, even Umar gul. Both nations play equally well unlike Australia and South Africa who crumbled due to spinners.

Bowling:
For spinners- You had world's number 1 bowler in ODI, in T-20 and third in Test(I hope my info is right). You also had more experienced Shahid Afridi. Spiner factor was in you r favour. Only Malinga was better pace bowler than Umar Gul in this format.

Sri Lanka batted first BECAUSE it win the toss. 50/50 chance. Hafeez said he would have if he won the toss.

So pitch is not the factor. Can't say about fixing but a possibility, can't say anything.

Lets use Occum's Razor and admit Pakistan lost just by margin as both are good teams and Pakistan was notch above Srilanka but Sri Lankan Captain was more experienced and handled more pressure situation games than Hafeez.

This has become trend there now!

If they win, then "Ladko ne shandaar khel dekhaya !!"

If they Lose, "Aye, ye match fix to tha !!"

it was a good match. both teams made mistakes.
even the umpires.
Pakistan team played well but batsmen made more mistakes then Srilankans.

NOT FIXED

2011 one day international semifinal defeat ---> match was fixed

2012 T20 international semifinal defeat ---> match was fixed

sore loosers

i dont say match was fixed or all the tournaments are fixed. but Cricket is a good business now days.

Ask Azharuddin or watch Waseem in India (no right wing in India can touch Waseem , why) and you will see that its Indian under world (which have a lot of Indian Muslim in it) doing bookings for IPL and international cricket.

Never the less Indian bookies were also involved in Butt case.

Name calling or through mud at me- but that's the truth - Indian cricket is all bookies

Indian under world have Bollywood and cricket to make money on , example: When Aishwarya left Salman , he said to her I know a lot in the under world to stop her - all is documented in the media.

Bollywood and IPL go together and money goes to under world

If this is true it would be a disgrace for the Pakistani board of Cricket who were monitoring the players during T20 WC to avoid another spot-fixing incident that would show they failed in doing their own job!

Back
Top Bottom