What's new

ARY News Journalist Arshad Sharif House Raided by Unknown Men in Plain Clothes: Moeed Pirzada

You’re only fooling yourself with lies. Btw I am going to enjoy chitrool of Niazi.
As expected, a self-loathing like you can only hope/wish to enjoy the destruction of Pakistan from afar because you know what will happen if you ever came to Pakistan. No wonder NS doesn't muster the courage to come back even with his brother at the helm.

Software Update

LOL Arshad Sharif mouth piece of PTI and big time liar.

ARY is Pro PTI. Don't believe anything from it.

GEO owner was put in jail by PTI. ARY was ignoring it and supporting. Now why crying foul?

Salman Iqbal owner of ARY was on Russia tour on Govt expenses.

image.png

so had your biryani?

Imported Govt is putting extreme pressure on ARY News via PEMRA, because ARY has taken market share of all of their channels. Hats off to ARY for resisting pressure & showing PTI Jalsas despite that. It's not easy but we will remember that forever!

1651183899724.png

Lmao the perpetrators of these incidents are truly idiotic and out of touch. These sorts of trangressions are easily amplified on social media and will achieve the direct opposite of their intended result. Shame on bullies and their supporters.

Last edited:
I will take PTI and its propaganda over criminal mafia families who have looted over $200 billion. People like you make me sick. Pakistan doesn't need enemies when it has Sharif and Zardari bootlickers like you.
l implore all Pakistanis to stop feeding this professional nooni troll/poster...

There is no way anyone can post this frequently and with long posts until they are doing it fulltime...

Please put this paid hack on ignore list...

IK needs to act and act fast, Pakistani people have the memory of Goldfish and they are so busy in daal roti they won't do anything to save the country, he should make the call for Islamabad march, block every major Govt and Army Cantonments along with courts, let the people decide who they want as their leaders, Its time that we bring scrutiny to the GHQ, they've been playing this game for so long now its time for them to do the only thing they are suppose to, guard the borders not play politics or kidnapping journalists.

During first Phase Gangsters will quiet down the voices speaking for truth
During the first wave the Journalist will be targeted

After it , real badmashi will begin , that is killing , looting and violence
So we are seeing glimpses of these Plan

We have already seen what these criminals can do in National Assembly in front of Police

Showbaz already has some cases against him fiasco done with killing in Punjab where people were murdered in shootings

these noon league faggots are getting desperate.

By “Noon league” you mean “goon league” aka “GHQ” right ?

and people here thought that establishment can learn? they are incapable of learning anything .... brainless!

They ll learn within days, if the people of Pakistan ( particularly Punjab )were actually willing to teach them a lesson or two.

Last edited:
No he wasn't. Try again
Which world do you live in?

Such tactics are wrong but govt doing it is fine

Any way
ابھی تو پارٹی شورع ہو ی ہے
When did I say that. Better luck with the strawman next time.

However, I would say this: PDM govt has yet to go some ways before it even starts comparing with PTI, whose record is worse than any other on record, except Mushy year 2007 & Zia-ul-Haq 1977-78.

Back
Top Bottom