What's new

Arundhati Roy Speech at University of Westminster

She is suffering from schizophrenia :lol: The same old story. :lol:

Is that your way of dealing with someone you don't agree with ?

Declare her NUTS so you don't have to answer the points raised by her.

BTW, do you even know the meaning of the Word Schizophrenia and its sypmtoms ?

Is that your way of dealing with someone you don't agree with ?

Declare her NUTS so you don't have to answer the points raised by her.

BTW, do you even know the meaning of the Word Schizophrenia and its sypmtoms ?

Her points have been addressed and lies exposed very well in this very thread in an earlier post by Sashan .

for arundhati roy history and exploitation starts at 1947 and ends with gujarat riots ..what a c**t she is

she is constantly condemning the Indian state ,(of which she is a citizen and enjoys all rights under its constitution) but never says a word when Maoists murder kidnap and torture innocent civilians. :rolleyes:

i guess its ok as they are righteous in their eyes. :rolleyes:

It's okay one can understand why Pakistanis like her . After all Najam Sethi , Hassan Nisar , Asma Jehangir have their own likers in India even though at least they tell the truth unlike Roy .

If only our Pakistani friends had asked her to state her position on Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.

She has democratic rights to say anything. In democratic India everything she said will be published. we are not like other south asian democracy deprived countries or China. Touchwood

She has democratic rights to say anything. In democratic India everything she said will be published. we are not like other south asian democracy deprived countries or China. Touchwood

Very true, the only thing I don't understand is why does the press take her seriously and print and publish every bull **** that comes out of her dirty month.

you can continue to believe what you want to believe . You have the right to free will . Just that it won't change ground realities

Hindus are radical bigots because we like Najam Sethi and not Arundhati Roy ? Being a Pakistani I thought you would have had a better idea about what religious bigots are like .

Exactly.......

Back
Top Bottom