What's new

Arundhati Roy Speech at University of Westminster

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Troll attempt to derail the thred.

Sorry buddy - I don't troll - I attack the posts with facts and not the posters or posters' countries. I will show you what trolling is by picking some troll statements from this thread.

she is the only Indian who speaks the truth
one billion conceited hiindus
I find her to be the only sane person in India
one billion hindus who are suffering from constipated Delusional epilepsy.
India is going to implode soon

I love her, she is the only Indian who speaks the truth, but unfortunately what shy says is beyond the grasp and comprehension of one billion conceited hiindus. Pakistan should award her honourary citizenship so that if there is ever any danger to her life from the hundreds of armed and dangerous hindu terrorist organizatins, she can come here and continue her fight against the hipocratic lies of indians.
Not honourary please give her full citizenship. I am willing to pay for her flight ticket to Pakistan

Sorry buddy - I don't troll - I attack the posts with facts and not the posters or posters' countries. I will show you what trolling is by picking some troll statements from this thread.

she is the only Indian who speaks the truth
one billion conceited hiindus
I find her to be the only sane person in India
one billion hindus who are suffering from constipated Delusional epilepsy.
India is going to implode soon

Which one of those statements is trolling? None.

OMG she’s such a turn-on – I’d love to be friends with her any day.:kiss3:

P.S she looks like an older version of Fatima Bhutto.:cool:
46fatima-bhutto.jpg

Hey, did you realize that she called Kashmiris as India's own people.. :woot: Thats a new one from her.... ;)

I love her, she is the only Indian who speaks the truth, but unfortunately what shy says is beyond the grasp and comprehension of one billion conceited hiindus. Pakistan should award her honourary citizenship so that if there is ever any danger to her life from the hundreds of armed and dangerous hindu terrorist organizatins, she can come here and continue her fight against the hipocratic lies of indians.

Just ask is she ready to be pak nationalist ??? :rofl::rofl:

Arey yaar pakistanis ko kuch aur ni milta :hitwall:
ya phir india tv ka example ya phir is chudail ka...:hitwall:
jaise saara india jhoota ho yahi sachi hai :lol:

As for the Mecca masjid blasts the cops tied it on hindu organizations.

But US National Counterterrorism Center(NCTC) director in his communication to US senate said that it was HUJI which committed the crime.

You take your pick. As for me, I would trust NCTC as they do not have any agenda.

As for the tribals, do you know the tribal percentages in Andhra Pradesh? 9.9% in Telangana, 2.8% in Rayalaseema, 6.9% in Coastal Andhra. Here you go - your argument about separate state for tribals goes out of the window.
Cops even rounded up muslim men first and after years of deliberation courts quashed the macca masjid blasts case against them with 9 live lost valuable yrs in jail.Tell me one thing if onlt tribal feel exploited in telangana or others do too?

She is a Cheap Publicity Seeker !

A Product of Unsuccesful marraige between Christian mother & A Hindu Father. She basically hates hindus because of his father dumped her mom in Arundhati's Childhood. Her mother who was a prominent social activist, founded an independent school and taught her daughter informally.

India is a progressing rapidly since 2-3 decades due to New Economic Plan adopted in 1992, she was criticizing Govt. for Globalisation/Liberalistaion.

When Shekhar Kapoor's Bandit Queen was in controversies she tried to get publicity by criticizing Shekhar Kapoor & Co. by controversial comments.

She also used Narmada Bachao Movement to satisfy her urge of fame when she her narmada related publicity news started going down, she abondened the movement & now hardly spokes about it

Also she succeeded in grabbing attentions by calling MOAISTS as GANDHIANS. can any of her supporter explain me what she meant??:hitwall:

Also she commented on Anna Hazare & Lokpal Bill when entire nation was backing it just to show she is different when even think tanks in Pakistan were admiring Anna Hazare's Lokpal Bill & his efforts. And on contrary she likes & support Syed Ali Shah Geelani's view about PURDAH & high isolation of woman in society.

As a low life attention seeker,She even criticized India's nuclear test at Pokhran which is pride of any indian :lol:

Again she is against Partition of United India :rofl: & says it was Final blow given by British to people of Indian Subcontinent ( Indian-Pakistanis-B'Deshis) Inshort according to her Pakistan's existence is is for no purpose :cheesy:

But after winning Booker's award when she was on world's attention - she started anti-indian, anti-democracy, pro-muslim BS to gain more & more attention by international media.

She keeps on doing so and hardly as any follower or thoughtful-supporter except dellusional peoples who are looking for satisfying their own questions & identity like many pakistanis here on PDF.

She is nothing but a cheap attention seeker, She is to India what Salman Rushdi is to Muslims !! :enjoy:
And I love both of them :cheesy:

I love her

Well I love her too , she is a good writter but a joke to watch & listen when it comes to politicall issues /terrorism/ religion. I enjoy her in both forms.

she is the only Indian who speaks the truth, but unfortunately what shy says is beyond the grasp and comprehension of one billion conceited hiindus.

Corrections she is only Indian who speaks PAKISTAN VERSION of truth while every indians speak just TRUTH !
Not only one billion hindus but 160-170 million indian muslims too hate her & make fun about her dellusions. :enjoy:

Pakistan should award her honourary citizenship so that if there is ever any danger to her life from the hundreds of armed and dangerous hindu terrorist organizatins, she can come here and continue her fight against the hipocratic lies of indians.

Try it ...may be she will accept but most likely she will slap back Pakistan with NO if she earn more headlines & fame in media. India tou Arundhati ko 1% bhi importance nahi deta issliye whatever she says is a BS for us but Pakistan ki izzat ka tou kachra ho jaayega if she says no.

Cops even rounded up muslim men first and after years of deliberation courts quashed the macca masjid blasts case against them with 9 live lost valuable yrs in jail.Tell me one thing if onlt tribal feel exploited in telangana or others do too?

Are you a tribal in telangana?

Back
Top Bottom