What's new

Arundhati Roy Speech at University of Westminster

She is our Hasan Nisar and Pervez Hoodybhoy. Only difference is that those two talk sense, Arundhati talks bs.

Thank God you added that. I was going to do a 'cereal spit' guy on you..:lol:

Nissar is a very famous journalist and Hoodboy is a qualified professor and they talk facts - not anarchist rhetoric like this buffoon.

Good to see someone from India talking sense. She's a great lady, who speaks the truth without any hesitation :)

Why not offer her Pakistani citizenship. She would be taking care of all your separatists, the haqquans, TTPs and the Baloch. Try her.

I recall one incident when Mrs. Roy and her bandwagon paid a visit to the coastal area fishing families and started "enlightening" the fishermen on how invasive fishing techniques was rampaging the marine ecology of the region.One frustrated fisherman finally blurted out something to the effect of "Lady,Either give us jobs that will sustain our families or else shut up". Mrs. Roy and her friends quietly dusted off their jholas and got the hell out of there.

In a strange manner,this is what an social intellect means to be these days.He is a salesman of a product that he wouldn't buy himself in a thousand years.He is content in rediscovering the problems of society and elegantly passing them off as a solution.In the end, they realize that damning the dams and cursing Capitalism is a much simpler route to walk on than to come up with any working alternatives because that would require some real intellect.After all,eloquent words do not run cars or provide irrigation or end inequities.Unfortunately, cute semantics is all they have to offer.

Luke 4:23 "Physician, heal thyself"

I know it is unrelated to the topic, but I find her hot and think a lot of her bile is at not getting enough action.

Arundhati+Roy.jpg

It's okay one can understand why Pakistanis like her . After all Najam Sethi , Hassan Nisar , Asma Jehangir have their own likers in India even though at least they tell the truth unlike Roy .

Indians are the biggest hypocrites..they praise people like Najam Sethi (and somehow they think they are liberal lol these hypocrite internet hindus are radical bigots) and yet they hate Arundhati Roy.

It's okay one can understand why Pakistanis like her . After all Najam Sethi , Hassan Nisar , Asma Jehangir have their own likers in India even though at least they tell the truth unlike Roy .

I would say hypocrisy ......

Some Pakistani talks against Pakistan is always the truth and when same happens in India its a lie........

I guess she was right after all.....India is not a democracy its a hypocrisy

I would say hypocrisy ......

Some Pakistani talks against Pakistan is always the truth and when same happens in India its a lie........

I guess she was right after all.....India is not a democracy its a hypocrisy

you can continue to believe what you want to believe . You have the right to free will . Just that it won't change ground realities

Indians are the biggest hypocrites..they praise people like Najam Sethi (and somehow they think they are liberal lol these hypocrite internet hindus are radical bigots) and yet they hate Arundhati Roy.

Hindus are radical bigots because we like Najam Sethi and not Arundhati Roy ? Being a Pakistani I thought you would have had a better idea about what religious bigots are like .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom