What's new

Arundhati Roy: India's economic success a 'lie'

You just don't know anything...we live here and we have seen the improvement..
Care about your own homeland first?

He he, man what is this? You are in denial mode or what? It is not me who has made the claims of debilitating poverty in India, it is your fellow Indian. Tell her, if she has seen the improvements?
Problem is you guys are deluded and do not want to face the truth. Every educated person in the world knows, India is dirt poor, majority live in abject poverty, far below than even the Africans. Wake up, and stop making silly comments.

He he, man what is this? You are in denial mode or what? It is not me who has made the claims of debilitating poverty in India, it is your fellow Indian. Tell her, if she has seen the improvements?
Problem is you guys are deluded and do not want to face the truth. Every educated person in the world knows, India is dirt poor, majority live in abject poverty, far below than even the Africans. Wake up, and stop making silly comments.
Come on wake up, do u really believe all those?

I heard one brave Journo was kidnapped ,tortured and killed last week for saying something???? What did he say? Talking of AR brave women?
I didnt knew A Roy was a economist ......

Roy is an imposter in every sense...first of all she is not a Hindu..she is a Catholic Missionary who keeps a Hindu name...she wishes to convert Naxalities into Christian Crusaders against Hindus of India...she personally has a hatred for Muslims as well because she thinks "Islam is a religion of falsehood and retards which wants an excuse to oppress humanity to the limits"(...she personally thinks Muslims and Hindus should convert to Christianity.She is a shame for peaceful and nice Christians around the world.

click

The link you provided make an interesting read. And she doesnt sound that nonsense. To be true, just in terms of what she said in the interview (in the link), I am in agreement to quite a few points with her. But that will be OT, so.....

Very illogical statement made by her. She does'nt want the goverment to touch the $ 4 trillion Bauxite reserves in Orissa. Sorry not possible.

She does'nt want the goverment to touch the $ 4 trillion Bauxite reserves in Orissa. Sorry not possible.

Because GoI is selling it for dirt cheap to foreigners, in return for bribes!! GoI should be selling for the right price & for the benefit of the people of India! Don't u think?

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13624077[/video]

A real good watch.

Nothing new since India always like to lie.....example, "India shining", "India is a great world power", "India is on the par with the West", "Indian Common Wealth Game far more successful than Beijing Olympics 2008" etc etc.

Indian Journalism is a joke.

Roy is an imposter in every sense...first of all she is not a Hindu..she is a Catholic Missionary who keeps a Hindu name...she wishes to convert Naxalities into Christian Crusaders against Hindus of India...she personally has a hatred for Muslims as well because she thinks "Islam is a religion of falsehood and retards which wants an excuse to oppress humanity to the limits"(...she personally thinks Muslims and Hindus should convert to Christianity.She is a shame for peaceful and nice Christians around the world.

click

dude the hyperlink led to an excerpt from her interview with karan thapar...and it had nothing endorsing what you wrote about her...arundhati did not express any animosity against the muslims or islam...or endorsed evangelism...
you either have the article wrong...or you did not read it yourself.

Nothing new since India always like to lie.....example, "India shining", "India is a great world power", "India is on the par with the West", "Indian Common Wealth Game far more successful than Beijing Olympics 2008" etc etc.

Indian Journalism is a joke.

bro...if you have a sound mind you'd know where to look for news...
same thing with Pakistan...USA or any other nation...there is a spicy news and there is a news news...

the other point being the media in India enjoys more freedom than most other asian states...which is a good indiactor of the health of the democracy of the country...there always will be trash though

bro...if you have a sound mind you'd know where to look for news...
same thing with Pakistan...USA or any other nation...there is a spicy news and there is a news news...

the other point being the media in India enjoys more freedom than most other asian states...which is a good indiactor of the health of the democracy of the country...there always will be trash though

More media freedom in India ?

The Economist in censorship row over Kashmir map - Times Of India

Arundhati roy,didnt she celebrate the killing of 152 civilians, telling that the naxals did the right thing.

well I beg to differ.
It is a matter of national importance...we can't have our national borders being toyed with...now you would have to google harder...
this 'John Micklethwait' guy has no idea what he is talking about...freedom of speech and expression would not let a leading magzine which has an international readership in millions twist and morph a countries international borders.

Arundhati roy,didnt she celebrate the killing of 152 civilians, telling that the naxals did the right thing.

she is too aggressive to be a good speaker for humanitarian causes...she has become hooked to the limelight i guess...and wants to hog it forever...

Back
Top Bottom