What's new

Arundhati Roy: India's economic success a 'lie'

He he , like I said have you got this BD flag for cover or you are one of those old school? What I see is kids stuff, so, I don't worry too much, just having fun. What have I seen in your responses, is good for a laugh, thats it. If any one of you was really capable than I would have thought about some serious discussion. What is the point going deep with people who quote figures based on PPP and then try to prove their own quotations wrong, when they realised they are snookered.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bhai yeh hai kya koi samjhayega mujhe ? :blink:

Hey if you keep a economy under the era of Raj licensing then any you will have strong growth when you unshackle the economy and give freedom. What you see is the market forces working, the question and the problem is that India has to manuever itself in such a way to be handle the problems that come once the steam slows down. India needs to position herself for the future. The economic miracle we see in India is not such a miracle, it is preservance and dedication to education, but things can be much, much better.

Back
Top Bottom