What's new

Arundhati Roy calls for end to Indian ‘occupation’ of Kashmir

Can you focus on Arundhati Roy & Kashmir please?

I know right, the Indian members only try to lie or distract members from the topic at hand.

India has no reason to be in IOK. Let the Kashmiris choose to be with either Pakistan or independent.

We all know the Kashmiris don't want to be with India.

I did in that post itself.

When the vast majority of the population refuses to accept the government as legitimate and a large military presence is deployed to brutally quash dissent, then that government becomes illegitimate for that region. The military presence then becomes an occupying force and there's no such thing as a 'legal' occupation.

As I said they can very well finish the unfinished business of partition of liquidating their assets and moving on to the land of milk and honey.

Good for you,good for Kashmiri Muslims and good for us. Win-win situation for all.

Hahaha, what you are trying to do... is to stop me from trolling Indian members, and instead get me to read a book that was written by an Indian troll (Ahrundati Roy).

I'll try to find a copy online.

Oops sorry, you continue the trolling mate.

Book is available on ebay.

It is on topic.

It is about explaining a situation and certain policies by drawing parallels that you guys can understand.

There is no parallel. 66% of Kashmiris want to separate from India, KPK or FATA do not have one separatist movement. There are 700,000 troops in Indian occupied Kashmir as well, so there is no similarity or parallels between the situations. So it would be advisable if you focus on the topic of the thread. Appreciate it.

off topic but CD i will be coming to Hong Kong soon en route to New Delhi or Amritsar this december :)

@topic i cannot believe that people are getting so excited over what this maoist sympathizer says just because she says we should do something doesn't mean we will listen to her and do it. she is no Anna Hazare :lol:

Pakistan tried to get Jungarh and Hyderbad as they were ruled by Muslim rulers (probablt invaders) despite 90% Hindu population. Despite seceding on the basis of Islam and promptly indulging in ethnic cleansing of Hindu Sikhs.

It also tried to get Kashmir because it had Muslim majority. Even though it has barely 2-3% of Indian Muslims.

It failed in all three.

Learn to deal with it. ;)

wow we are so evil. I like it :)

Hahaha, what you are trying to do... is to stop me from trolling Indian members, and instead get me to read a book that was written by an Indian troll (Ahrundati Roy).

I'll try to find a copy online.

Chinese-Dragon I hope you understand why the Pakistanis, many of your own countrymen, and Nepalese detest India.

Even Arundhati Roy, who is an Indian, knows the truth and knows that the Indian government is full cheaters, hypocrites, and corrupt ********.

Even Mr. Modi, who everybody says has blood on his hands had been reelected as the Chief Minister of Gujarat!

It's simply outrageous!

There is no parallel. 66% of Kashmiris want to separate from India, KPK or FATA do not have one separatist movement. There are 700,000 troops in Indian occupied Kashmir as well, so there is no similarity or parallels between the situations. So it would be advisable if you focus on the topic of the thread. Appreciate it.

I explained myself. If you don't understand, it is only natural.

Understanding facts and objective has never been a strong point with you guys.

Chinese-Dragon I hope you understand why the Pakistanis, many of your own countrymen, and Nepalese detest India.

Even Arundhati Roy, who is an Indian, knows the truth and knows that the Indian government is full cheaters, hypocrites, and corrupt ********.

Even Mr. Modi, who everybody says has blood on his hands had been reelected as the Chief Ministers of Gujarat!

It's simply outrageous!

the bold part we all agree with but it is the same and in fact worse in Pakistan since your gov't does not even run the country the army does :disagree:

Modi got reelected because the people of Gujarat voted for him why are you getting mad at the gov't for that? get mad at the people who voted him for him while you Pakistanis hate Modi it will be the day of enlightenment for us if and when he becomes PM in 2014.

off topic but CD i will be coming to Hong Kong soon en route to New Delhi or Amritsar this december :)

If you're only visiting as a transit point, then at least you'll get to check out our airport. Hong Kong airport was voted the best airport in the world several years in a row. :D Our airline Cathay Pacific was also voted the best airline several years in a row.

Depending on how much time you get you might want to check out the Peak and the Harbour too, there is an excellent train service to and from the airport.

Don't worry buddy, I have first hand experience and I know exactly what you are talking about. :azn:

Not happening. A thing with more probability is Punjab seceding from Pakistan.

Their obsession with Tamil Nadu is equally fascinating.

I can never understand what they are taught about it in their institutes but they never seem to move beyond a certain date in history. ;)

My personal guess is, Punjab will be the last man standing. ;)

where are you getting your figures from? Quote your source.

It failed in all three.

Learn to deal with it. ;)

It did not end there.

They failed also to retake Siachen four times continuously and now they are singing that Indian presence on the glacier is affecting the ecosystem. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom