What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Railway .

Your not Tibetan? then no point to ask you the question of Tibetan to have self rule and form their own nation independent from China and India.

Here is what Tibetans have to say about India.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

China can help south Tibet to gain independent from India, China have the military to do so.

Joke of the millennium.. You chased them away from their homes and want to free them now from a nation who gave them refuge?

If you are talking about Arunachal Pradesh, it never belonged to you.. It had always belonged to people who stay there and are happy to be a part of us.

Maiden%20railway%20engine%20chug.jpg

Maiden railway engine chug chugs into Arunachal hills

To be honest I am a bit worried about this railway line into Arunachal,it can mean easy illegal crossing into AP.

yes that can be big problem if state govt. does'nt look into it . but m sure because theres lots of pressure groups in our state it will be taken care of .

@Blast## you guys get ready for lungi-beggars brigade :lol::lol: BTW they seem to hate cold places because never seen any of them in shillong..I`d be damn if they go to that heights to beg..

Last edited:
@Blast## you guys get ready for lungi-beggars :lol::lol: BTW they seem to hate cold places because never seen any of them in shillong..I`d be damn if they go to that heights to beg..

yeah that will big mess in our place . guess we have to keep one train in reserve to send these people back ... ha ha ha ! !

Back
Top Bottom