What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Railway .

Please move it to Indian Section. BTW will postpone visit to AP for now. Who wants to miss the scenic train journey?

i'm not able to move it . m using my cell phone so its m facing bit diffcultys here ! :(

What about Businesses ? How longer can a mainlander stay there?

mainland peoples can come anytime,go any where in arunachal whether it for business or pleasure just u have to put down in ur permit how long u'll b staying inside state, is it for a week or months or years no problem . ILP permit is to just check the flow of population from mainlands .

i'm not able to move it . m using my cell phone so its m facing bit diffcultys here ! :(

I also do not know. Sometimes back I also faced similar problem and a moderator moved it. Try requesting the mods.
@Oscar @Aeronaut , please help the OP to move this post to Indian Section.

I also do not know. Sometimes back I also faced similar problem and a moderator moved it. Try requesting the mods.
@Oscar @Aeronaut , please help the OP to move this post to Indian Section.

i want to start new post but now m not getting the option to start . can u help me out here .

Blast## sir u're here as well, good to know that finally naharlagun is connected btw what is status of transarunachal highway?its

Oh dat will take more 10-15 to finish hv to wait fr long time my friend !!

@Blast##
Solar power to light up Arunachal hill station; help wildlife conservation

ITANAGAR: The Wildlife Trust of India (WTI) in collaboration with Arunachal Pradesh environment and forest department distributed solar energy equipment to 25,000 households in Mayudia to meet power crisis in the village.

The distribution, WTI officials claimed, would further bridge the conservation support and confidence for the ongoing Asiatic black bear rehabilitation project and the Hoolock Gibbon Translocation Project at the Mehao Wildlife Sanctuary, which is in the vicinity of Tiwari Gaon.

Beneficiaries at Mayudia, in the Mishmi hill ranges of Arunachal Pradesh, received solar equipment consisting of one solar panel, one chargeable multipurpose battery unit, one table lamp and an emergency light.

The facility was provided to villagers during an "Interaction for Conservation Awareness and Distribution of Solar Equipment" on Sunday, WTI deputy director and regional head Sunil Kyarong said.

Tiwari Gaon is a fringe village adjacent to the Mehao Wildlife Sanctuary, where people are supporting the bear conservation and rehabilitation project and Hoolock Gibbon Translocation Project for the safety of the wildlife.

"We do not have power supply right from the beginning. It would be of great help to our villagers who have been suffering due to the power crisis. Despite such limitations they are actively supporting wildlife conservation in Mehao Wildlife Sanctuary," village headman Napi Umpo said.

The distribution and awareness function was attended by Obian Jonkey, range officer Mehao Wildlife Sanctuary and Soumya Dasgupta, assistant manager of WTI along with wildlife activists of the village.

The WTI along with state forest department is trying to focus the conservation issues among the villagers through this confidence building approach for the safety and well being of nature and wildlife in the state.

Solar power to light up Arunachal hill station; help wildlife conservation - The Economic Times

@Blast##
Solar power to light up Arunachal hill station; help wildlife conservation

ITANAGAR: The Wildlife Trust of India (WTI) in collaboration with Arunachal Pradesh environment and forest department distributed solar energy equipment to 25,000 households in Mayudia to meet power crisis in the village.

The distribution, WTI officials claimed, would further bridge the conservation support and confidence for the ongoing Asiatic black bear rehabilitation project and the Hoolock Gibbon Translocation Project at the Mehao Wildlife Sanctuary, which is in the vicinity of Tiwari Gaon.

Beneficiaries at Mayudia, in the Mishmi hill ranges of Arunachal Pradesh, received solar equipment consisting of one solar panel, one chargeable multipurpose battery unit, one table lamp and an emergency light.

The facility was provided to villagers during an "Interaction for Conservation Awareness and Distribution of Solar Equipment" on Sunday, WTI deputy director and regional head Sunil Kyarong said.

Tiwari Gaon is a fringe village adjacent to the Mehao Wildlife Sanctuary, where people are supporting the bear conservation and rehabilitation project and Hoolock Gibbon Translocation Project for the safety of the wildlife.

"We do not have power supply right from the beginning. It would be of great help to our villagers who have been suffering due to the power crisis. Despite such limitations they are actively supporting wildlife conservation in Mehao Wildlife Sanctuary," village headman Napi Umpo said.

The distribution and awareness function was attended by Obian Jonkey, range officer Mehao Wildlife Sanctuary and Soumya Dasgupta, assistant manager of WTI along with wildlife activists of the village.

The WTI along with state forest department is trying to focus the conservation issues among the villagers through this confidence building approach for the safety and well being of nature and wildlife in the state.

Solar power to light up Arunachal hill station; help wildlife conservation - The Economic Times

Yes there are still few places where electricity are yet to be connected . arunachal is very dense forest area on high mountains and its not easy to erect electricity pole ,build roads and railways.we need more time to be comparable with mainland india which is plain and easy to be develope .

BTW does anyone know what happened to @NEvoice ,the naga boy that joined yesterday?? i checked his profile today and it simply vanished !! :angry::angry: was he a false flagger ??

BTW does anyone know what happened to @NEvoice ,the naga boy that joined yesterday?? i checked his profile today and it simply vanished !! :angry::angry: was he a false flagger ??

no idea ! i too met him yestrdy only . check again propely !

i want to start new post but now m not getting the option to start . can u help me out here .

Would you like both south Tibet and Tibet to be independent from China and India? Do you wish Tibetans to rule over your own nation?

no idea ! i too met him yestrdy only . check again propely !
I even had a private convo with him , he told me that he is in his late teens .. must be something with his IP adress, the mods have erased his profile ..he was the only naga .. buhuuu:tsk::tsk:

Last edited:
My parents went to Arunachal for a tour. They went by plane to some place in Assam ,got the permit and then went to Arunachal. They were practically mesmerised by scenic beauty of AP. They told that AP more scenic, virgin and beautiful than even Kashmir. In some interior spots they stayed in the house of localities as guest in the absence of Hotel. They were so nice as per them.

I also have a plan to go there after my kids become little more mature.AP should be opened and promoted for tourists. Great potential

Would you like both south Tibet and Tibet to be independent from China and India? Do you wish Tibetans to rule over your own nation?

Yes i would like tibet to be independence country and ruled by their own people . but regarding south-tibet ,it just a small portion of arunachal pradesh not whole of arunachal . the south -tibet consist of tawang township in west kameng district that only one district and rest ,like our district , subansiri ,siang etc are different from them we were never under tibets rule in past so the south-tibet thing can't be applyed on us or our land .

My parents went to Arunachal for a tour. They went by plane to some place in Assam ,got the permit and then went to Arunachal. They were practically mesmerised by scenic beauty of AP. They told that AP more scenic, virgin and beautiful than even Kashmir. In some interior spots they stayed in the house of localities as guest in the absence of Hotel. They were so nice as per them.

I also have a plan to go there after my kids become little more mature.AP should be opened and promoted for tourists. Great potential

Thanks and plis do visit arunachal with ur family but with proper planing and tour guide . wish more of mainland people knew about arunachal and its beauty .!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom