What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Railway .

Yes i would like tibet to be independence country and ruled by their own people . but regarding south-tibet ,it just a small portion of arunachal pradesh not whole of arunachal . the south -tibet consist of tawang township in west kameng district that only one district and rest ,like our district , subansiri ,siang etc are different from them we were never under tibets rule in past so the south-tibet thing can't be applyed on us or our land .

You can't let foreigner to rule over you even for 1 inches of land, wasn't south Tibet and Tibet were together as a whole before the British left the continent? British ruled over you for 300 yrs and now Indian ruled you over 60 yrs. If you want Tibet to be independent you need to join Tibet and demand south Tibet independent from India.

You can't let foreigner to rule over you even for 1 inches of land, wasn't south Tibet and Tibet were together as a whole before the British left the continent? British ruled over you for 300 yrs and now Indian ruled you over 60 yrs. If you want Tibet to be independent you need to join Tibet and demand south Tibet independent from India.

One more CCP educated Chinese with his crap that Arunachalis are Tibetan speaking Tibetan people.
mmdr.gif

One more CCP educated Chinese with his crap that Arunachalis are Tibetan speaking Tibetan people.
mmdr.gif

British colonized those area and left over for Indian to rule over South Tibet, South Tibet should demand their independent and form their own nation.

British colonized those area and left over for Indian to rule over South Tibet, South Tibet should demand their independent and form their own nation.

Even Indian don't want to slave for the British why you Indian ruled and enslave the south Tibetans?

You think a Han Chinese will decide. Why don't you just mind your own business. :girl_wacko:

sir,
Let me explain you propely we are not tibetian nor chinese . we are totaly different from these two our community is diferent ,we are called ABOTANI tribes , abotani was our ancestor. we don't have any connection with tibet or chinese even during british rule and even the britisher were not able to conquer us . regarding being under the indian govt. we don't have any problem . Please google about "ABOTANI TRIBES" of arunachal u will get some idea .

You think a Han Chinese will decide. Why don't you just mind your own business. :girl_wacko:

China can help south Tibet to gain independent from India, China have the military to do so.

Even Indian don't want to slave for the British why you Indian ruled and enslave the south Tibetans?

Qing Dynasty committed the genocide of Dzungarians, they wiped out the population of Miao from Guizhou, modern China claims all the territory conquered that barbaric empire. So, please spare us from the crap of colonialism.

sir,
Let me explain you propely we are not tibetian
nor chinese . we are totaly different from
these two our community is diferent ,we are
called ABOTANI tribes , abotani was our
ancestor. we don't have any connection with
tibet or chinese even during british rule and
even the britisher were not able to conquer
us . regarding being under the indian govt. we
don't have any problem . Please google about
"ABOTANI TRIBES" of arunachal u will get
some idea .

sir,
Let me explain you propely we are not tibetian nor chinese . we are totaly different from these two our community is diferent ,we are called ABOTANI tribes , abotani was our ancestor. we don't have any connection with tibet or chinese even during british rule and even the britisher were not able to conquer us . regarding being under the indian govt. we don't have any problem . Please google about "ABOTANI TRIBES" of arunachal u will get some idea .

Your not Tibetan? then no point to ask you the question of Tibetan to have self rule and form their own nation independent from China and India.

China can help south Tibet to gain independent from India, China have the military to do so.

You can't even integrate your fellow Hans in Taiwan into China, spare us from your brainfarts.
mmdr.gif

sir,

Don't be so surprised, all dumb Chinese think Arunachalis are Tibetan people who speak Tibetan language and follow Tibetan Buddhism, I have talked to many of them. I am still looking for a sane Chinese who really know who lives in Arunachal Pradesh. :omghaha::omghaha:

Turned out an Indian migrate to
No we are not tibetan . we are indian !!

Your an Indian not a Tibetan, you should wish Tibet to be independent from China.

Your an Indian not a Tibetan, you should wish Tibet to be independent from China.

You shouldn't wish Tibet gain independent from China. Your not a Tibetan, your answer should be Tibet is part of China, they are Chinese, and you don't wish Tibet gain independent from China. Your an Indian.

Don't be so surprised, all dumb Chinese think Arunachalis are Tibetan people who speak Tibetan language and follow Tibetan Buddhism, I have talked to many of them. I am still looking for a sane Chinese who really know who lives in Arunachal Pradesh. :omghaha::omghaha:

we don't speak tibetan nor we are buddhism but there are buddish in arunachal but they tooare not tibetan nor chinese , they speak different language have diferent culture from chinese and tibetan!!

You shouldn't wish Tibet gain independent from China. Your not a Tibetan, your answer should be Tibet is part of China, they are Chinese, and you don't wish Tibet gain independent from China. Your an Indian.

sory i dd'nt get ur trying to say here. i wish tibet to be independence from chinese rule but plis don't inculde us as tibetan or our land as south-tibet !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom