What's new

Arunachal Pradesh Power House of India

:rofl: Refer to my last reply.

You don't need to have experience with Taliban to know what Taliban stands for. :woot:
So how many Arunchalis have you heard say anything compared to Taliban?:rofl:
Silly Chinese IQ...

Plenty, if you would look into non-indian source:o:

You need PISA test? Go back and read my post again:omghaha:
Same old Chinese, can't think of new material so consistently refers to the same thing. So answer the question? Or does it hurt too much.:rofl:

Go back read my post, comprehend it, come back when you have a coherent reply :coffee:
I think someone like me who was brought up with English as a first language can comprehend it better then nerdy Chinese.:rofl: So please, at least humour me and answer the question.

Non-indian does not equate to just chinese. And chinese doesn't equate to fake, just like a country doesn't equate to a nation state. :laughcry:

But the source your are talking about is mainly fake Chinese sources. :lol:

I think someone like me who was brought up with English as a first language can comprehend it better then nerdy Chinese.:rofl: So please, at least humour me and answer the question.

Exactly, yet you failed :omghaha:

But the source your are talking about is mainly fake Chinese sources. :lol:

I did not mention any specific source. You love making a mockery out of your own statement:rofl:

Do not deviate from the main question my slit eyed friend. Do not make me embarrass you any more. :woot:

Making racial slur won't exonerate you from your failure to comprehend what is a simple post in English

Making racial slur won't exonerate you from your failure to comprehend what is a simple post in English
I will make all the slurs I want, what will super masculine Chinese do about it? So tell me what I failed too comprehend English expert and then proceed to answer the question. ;)

I will make all the slurs I want, what will super masculine Chinese do about it? So tell me what I failed too comprehend English expert and then proceed to answer the question. ;)

We are simply too civilized for you. Take your antics to Bollywood forum :wave:

Back
Top Bottom