What's new

Article 149 to be implemented in Karachi!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There is news that suggestion is given to the federal government that Article 149 should be implemented in regards to Karachi.

Under article 149 the federal government would be in charge of running of Karachi.

I hope this take place, because PPP is utterly incapable of governing and maintaining Karachi.
They have turned it in to a garbage dump.

There is news that suggestion is given to the federal government that Article 149 should be implemented in regards to Karachi.

Under article 149 the federal government would be in charge of running of Karachi.

I hope this take place, because PPP is utterly incapable of governing and maintaining Karachi.

Must.

I would suggest implement this 149 article in Hyderabad and Sukkur as well .

By implementing this article in three big cities of Sindh would remove misconception of people.

Otherwise PPP , which is about to finish in interior Sindh , will use Sindh card to get people's maximum support.

PDF members must also keep in mind the adverse side effects of the decision if its taken. Sectarianism, political gang fighting and economic instability could take hold of Karachi. PPP wont let Karachi function normally either they are in power or not.

This will be the biggest blunder PTI will ever made..

I can just hope central government don't show weakness . They get so much chances in the past for a regime change all wasted .
This is a genuine idea and within law but will they do it ? Still remains a big question..

This will be the biggest blunder PTI will ever made..
Let them make it for karachi . Things cannot go as usual

looks like govt got a hint from PDF thread about karachi :)
i fully support this move. any disruption in this move should be deal with iron hand. give rangers free hand.

looks like govt got a hint from PDF thread about karachi :)
i fully support this move. any disruption in this move should be deal with iron hand. give rangers free hand.
What you mean deal with iron hand?

Wait for media n opposition to go crazy on it and call it jamhooriyat pe daaka.
If this happen than they must held a referendum in Karachi, I bet all ethnicity residing in Karachi would overwhelmingly vote in favour of this ....

Back
Top Bottom