What's new

Art of resistance: Palestinians plant flowers in Israeli tear gas canisters

Those 'precision' strikes were not 'precise' enough, sir, to get at Hezbollah, Israel bombed the entire civil infrastructure of Lebanon; there was considerable collateral due to this strategy:

UNICEF - UNICEF in emergencies - The humanitarian challenge in Lebanon

You want more proofs? Fine. I know you will never admit your country did a speck of wrong, neither does the other side. I see no difference between you and the enemy you claim to fight.

That map shows precision air strikes. Israel did not bomb randomly.

Our air force is capable to drop over 5,000,000 pounds of bombs in one day.

About 330 F-16 + 80 F-15.

The last 16 order was in the beginning of 00-es - 102 F-16I.

What about the 36 F-16s Rand Paul spoke of during Kerry's hearing? He said they are going to give them to Israel later this year and coming year ahead :what:?

Those 'precision' strikes were not 'precise' enough, sir, to get at Hezbollah, Israel bombed the entire civil infrastructure of Lebanon; there was considerable collateral due to this strategy:

UNICEF - UNICEF in emergencies - The humanitarian challenge in Lebanon

You want more proofs? Fine. I know you will never admit your country did a speck of wrong, neither does the other side. I see no difference between you and the enemy you claim to fight.
Israel made 11,000 combat sorties, fired 180,000 artillery shells and 1800 MLRS rockets and all that might according to ur source killed 1020 people. What does that mean? That fire was very precise.

If Israel fired indiscrimintaley there would be tens of thousands killed at least.

What about the 36 F-16s Rand Paul spoke of during Kerry's hearing? He said they are going to give them to Israel later this year and coming year ahead :what:?
Rand Paul is idiot.

The tragedy is how you are arguing. A thousand civilians is not enough for you, that's what you are saying. We should be thankful we only lost a thousand people. Are you from the civilised world? You sure you're not a Talib? Maybe when half a million civilians die would you admit something wrong was done. PS that's not my source, it's UN.

Israel made 11,000 combat sorties, fired 180,000 artillery shells and 1800 MLRS rockets and all that might according to ur source killed 1020 people. What does that mean? That fire was very precise.

If Israel fired indiscrimintaley there would be tens of thousands killed at least.

Rand Paul is idiot.

The tragedy is how you are arguing. A thousand civilians is not enough for you, that's what you are saying. We should be thankful we only lost a thousand people. Are you from the civilised world? You sure you're not a Talib? Maybe when half a million civilians die would you admit something wrong was done. PS that's not my source, it's UN.
This is total killed including Hezbollah. When 10 F-16 sorties kill 1 person that shows that strikes are extremely precise, because F-16 can easily kill hundreds in 1 sortie.

Exactly, so we should fear your power rather than respect you as human beings and you do the same for us? How's that?

This is total killed including Hezbollah. When 10 F-16 sorties kill 1 person that shows that strikes are extremely precise, because F-16 can easily kill hundreds in 1 sortie.

1) Since the beginning of Zionism Arab population of Palestine has increased about 14 times.
2) Those guys never own a country so we could not occupy anything.
3) Nevertheless, we are ready to give them a state, and those 1.6 million Israeli Arabs who want to live in Palestinian state are welcome to join it. Alas all Israeli Arabs prefer to be "occupied" and live in Israel.
1) Yeah right, dont make me laugh and give me a source just oral claims r not appreciated in our forum and how much has israel expanded? Abt 5%(if u dont know abt yr own country) yr goal is not to remove population as of now but gain foreign territory.

2)Palestine's History is as old as Middle East herself. Its u who is foreigner in this land as yr background is European and u didnt do anything in all those years to integrate yr people with region and its traditions and cultures and let me remind u before 1948
there was nothing like Israel in west bank but there was Palestine a recognize state by League of Nations before WW2 started.

3)LOL who r u to give them a state? Yr in no position to do that as its u who is in the wrong side of reality! Ultimately as the American Supremacy is crumbling israel will finish herself with her own hands as yr country has no free will in Political and international Forums its all American dictation hack u had to even scrap yr defence deals with China in 80s because of America and we all know what happened to Lavi A/c and yr saying that u will take decision to ''give others a free land''!!!,

Theodore Herzl's theories were wrong even now yr own Israeli educated Students have started asking Questions with in yr Universities because after all these years u still failed to gain sovereignty in all critical things of a successful state like Defence, Politics and International Recognition (Do u know even before UN speech an Israeli PM as to first Ok his speech by America? ).

what i mean, stupid, is that this land is not the property of Arab only or Jew only
They need to live together
Before opening your mouth with stupidities, read carefully what i was speaking about

LOL Mr Intelligent Read the bloody history Palestine's History is as old as that of ME!!!
Before 1948 there was no Israel but there was Palestine recognized by League of Nations as a Country before the start of WW2.

Mullah logic:

Nasrallah who fires rockets at little girls is a good guy.
Little girl who writes message to Nasrallah on a shell is evil and must be killed.

We going to kill you all sons of pigs and apes prophets and massangers killers

lotfan sari pakesh kon , ban mishi ha !

please dont fall into her!! trap ..... she ! wants to make u angry

No I am not angry when they insulted the prophet lady Aisha called them the sons of pigs and monkeys

LOL Mr Intelligent Read the bloody history Palestine's History is as old as that of ME!!!
Before 1948 there was no Israel but there was Palestine recognized by League of Nations as a Country before the start of WW2.
wow how many times it needs to repeat the same stuff so you can understand?
i was speaking about the people. how many times i need to repeat the same to your little brain?

and for your education:
State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you'll get more knowledge than your little summary

Back
Top Bottom