What's new

Art of resistance: Palestinians plant flowers in Israeli tear gas canisters

We going to kill you all sons of pigs and apes prophets and massangers killers
You are going to kiss my arse.

1) Yeah right, dont make me laugh and give me a source just oral claims r not appreciated in our forum and how much has israel expanded? Abt 5%(if u dont know abt yr own country) yr goal is not to remove population as of now but gain foreign territory.
When Zionism started there were 400 K Arabs in Palestine, now over 5.5 millions.

2)Palestine's History is as old as Middle East herself. Its u who is foreigner in this land as yr background is European and u didnt do anything in all those years to integrate yr people with region and its traditions and cultures and let me remind u before 1948
there was nothing like Israel in west bank but there was Palestine a recognize state by League of Nations before WW2 started.
You can find Israel even in your own Quran. You wont find any Palestine there. For sure u will never find any mention of Palestinian people before 20th century. Actually u will find mention of Palestinian people before 1960-es! Its purely invented.

Culture argument is even funnier thing. Hebrew language that I speak is native to Palestine since about 8000 years. All Palestinian towns have HEBREW names. Judaism is also more than two times older than Islam in Palestine.

If not the language and religion then what is so called "culture"? Haifa Wehbe and loud music in cars? Sorry none of it existed 100 years ago.

3)LOL who r u to give them a state?
We are those who captured these lands in defensive war from Jordan and Egypt (note we did not capture an inch from so called Palestinians).

I dont want to occupy anyone. If Israeli Arabs wish to join the Palestinian state they are welcome. Alas, they prefer to be occupied.

When Zionism started there were 400 K Arabs in Palestine, now over 5.5 millions.

You can find Israel even in your own Quran. You wont find any Palestine there. For sure u will never find any mention of Palestinian people before 20th century. Actually u will find mention of Palestinian people before 1960-es! Its purely invented.

Culture argument is even funnier thing. Hebrew language that I speak is native to Palestine since about 8000 years. All Palestinian towns have HEBREW names. Judaism is also more than two times older than Islam in Palestine.

If not the language and religion then what is so called "culture"? Haifa Wehbe and loud music in cars? Sorry none of it existed 100 years ago.

We are those who captured these lands in defensive war from Jordan and Egypt (note we did not capture an inch from so called Palestinians).

I dont want to occupy anyone. If Israeli Arabs wish to join the Palestinian state they are welcome. Alas, they prefer to be occupied.

Are you angry that your ancestors are dirty pigs and smelly hairy monkeys like your rabbai

Israeli people are an invention. They are illegal immigrants from Europe, America and Russia. With non hebrew names, mind you. Most changed their names to hebrew however when in Palestine.

LoLz. You are delusional bro :lol: You won't stand a chance against them, give it a rest.

Saudi open his mouth???? your army escaped from saddam like little girls few hundred houthists destroyed your army without begging USA and Jordan for help american intelligence gave you the rebels location your army is joke without mama America

Are you angry that your ancestors are dirty pigs and smelly hairy monkeys like your rabbai

Saudi open his mouth???? your army scraped from saddam like little girls few hundred houthists destroyed your army without begging USA and Jordan for help american intelligence gave you the rebels location your army is joke without mama America

Dude,

Hurling Insults on Internet is pathetic. If you feel so strongly about your religion/Sect, you should join one of the active militia or terrorist group. Being an Iraqi would help you as there is shahiba active next door in Syria. You would get a chance to act as per your convictions.Alternativly you could try joining Islamic jihad(movement) but they would probably behead you,given your sect.

wow how many times it needs to repeat the same stuff so you can understand?
i was speaking about the people. how many times i need to repeat the same to your little brain?

and for your education:
State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you'll get more knowledge than your little summary
A-hole and a parson carring ''bigger'' brain who shares wikipedia as a source,,,,,, kid go get out of here i didnt knew i was talking to a 2 year old boy.

Wikipedia is no authentic source its a platform any a-hole and a kiddo like u cant edit anything what he likes. Its at its best just a community forum and no authentic source!!!

If u want to refute me then talk with facts and figures otherwise go back to school, i dont have time to give u history classes!!!!

Only God knows how many types of cartoons r in this forum.

This is a long reply hence there wasnt any other way so i request u to read it fully.

Before i answer u let me admit that i had a big respect for u as u once said u were ex army professional but after reading yr thoughts u have lost all the respect and r giving me serious laughter.

1)I told u give me a Source for population increase and then give me a source of new settlements in Palestine areas + tell me the data abt how much israel has expended since its creation. Then we can only decide that is reality. + i told u abt yr actual goal u maybe a common man but these orthodox jews in yr parliament r the real problem. Heck yr living in a country whose PM also has to wait for American approval to sell its defence equipment and whose speech in UN is first checked by CIA as Israeli being emotional nation can go into extremes specially Netanyahoo. The speech of this man is first checked by them when Israeli PM addresses UN general Assembly.

I mean look i dont want to insult u or yr nation if i did i apologize.

But bro this is me just being real OK. We r international members atleast not israelis citizens so to tell us something u need to tell that with logic backed by facts! The facts which r accepted Globally not just Israeli residents.

Thank You.

2) Quran e Pak speaks about Bani Israel ie the natives of a Nation called Israel, it doesnt talks abt a State meant solely for Jews where orthodox Jews of European background r the Leaders and they have a party called Zionist Federation and one the Founder of that Israel is Theodore Herzl.

The Bani Israel which our Holy Book refers to r People who lived in Middle East many millenniums ago. A Nation on which God sent the most messengers then any oher Nation one after another but still they were so dumb that they didnt accept the word of God thats all it says basically abt Israeli Nation. But it also says Mosses when he freed Bani Israel From Pharron's 400 years old slavery and asked them to go to 'Palestine' where today yr israel lies they refused! then later on they did under the command of Yusha Bin Noah.

Now Culture;;

Dude what r u? an illiterate! Do u even know what word CULTURE means?

Here is its meaning.

the quality in a person or society that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts, letters, manners, scholarly pursuits, etc.
that which is excellent in the arts, manners, etc.
a particular form or stage of civilization, as that of a certain nation or period: Greek culture.
development or improvement of the mind by education or training.
the behaviors and beliefs characteristic of a particular social, ethnic, or age group: the youth culture; the drug culture.

The above is explanation of word ''culture'' from the website mentioned below.

Culture | What is the Definition of Culture? | Dictionary.com

1)the evolved human capacity to classify and represent experiences with symbols, and to act imaginatively and creatively; and

2)the distinct ways that people living differently classified and represented their experiences, and acted creatively.

The above is explanation of word ''culture'' from the wikipedia website mentioned below.

Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no comprehensive talk of language. U r just defining a very very narrow minded definition of what in reality the term ''Culture'' is used for!!!

In Actualization Its so vast that it even includes the lifestyles and common traditions as well.

Now Hebrew;;

BTW Hebrew was a dead language before 1948 and if ur argument is this that what used to happen 8000 years ago then by this we will end up in prehistoric times where people didnt had any language! In simple words Everything which is old doesnt necessary means its right or superior. And the Towns and places in Palestine and israel before had Arabic names! (hint; What is the real name of Tel Aviv?) U guys get yr Hebrew names when u r jew and decide to settle in Israel. Do u even know the Pakistani Jews were also given new identities and names when they came to Israel in 50s and 60s and rumored is there r around 2,500 of them and so were given to many others who came from Europe,India, Americas etc etc? This is a common knowledge in Israel common u know this as well.

Islam is no new religion stupid its the continuity of Ibrahimic Religions which include Judaism then Christianity then last and final is Islam. U will find Islam as being more close to Judaism and Christianity then any other religion. the reason for our fighting r these Corrupt and Greedy Politicians they r everywhere in every country. Its in their interests we keep on fighting so they can get their political and financial gains.

So Palestine once being jew and today Muslim doesnt really matter in a long run.

3)I was talking Politically! Politically ur in no position to do that because most of things Israel do r dictated by America who pays u annually 3 million in AID lets not forget that!

But i think u didnt fully real this particular point in which i tried to explain u how much Israel political and internationally has free will!!!

Heck even see yr position on Iran's case how much sovereign yr leadership is in that case?

Just think abt that Dude yr country as described by its leaders has the biggest thread from Irani Nukes but still has failed to take the facilities out why? All because of this :usflag: if u were today a sovereign country u would have done that years ago when their plain was talking its baby steps like that of Syria and Iraq.

And the reason why some (not all ok if u believe all of them think like that then u will be fooling yrself) want to prefer today's Israel over today's Palestine is because of no representation of Palestinian state! Once the state is up and running then its economy and other infrastructure will create job opportunities and will offer standard of living and opportunities for them and their Children to grow etc etc. Once that happens then u will see these same Arabs will prefer Palestine even those who r the citizens of Israel!!! Why dont u see these mainstream Syrians, Egyptians and Jordanians or mainstream people of Lebanon r amongst those Arabs that yr talking abt? Because all of them have their own Countries and identities, have u seen how much economically and commercially Lebanon is booming? I dont see any mainstream Lebanoni thinking like these Palestinian Arabs who r residents of Israel.

Its just abt prosperity and opportunities. Right now in West Bank Israel is most prosperous because of small country and even smaller population as compared to its neighbors and Palestine, So people prefer Israel for a better living its no big deal( again a few of them rest r living because they have no where else to go as they dont have a country of their own).

If u dont agree just ask any of their elder of an arab family as who they prefer israel, im sure they will give a same answer or close to this. The common example is of Afghan refugees in Pakistan who fear returning home and have less opportunities there.

Saudi open his mouth????

Of course! After all, Who's putting you on your rightful place? for 34 years? :yay:

your army escaped from saddam like little girls

My army had had one confrontation with Baathist Iraq! Which is the battle of Khafji :lol: I don't think I should say anything more but suffice to say that the National Guard managed to whop Sadam's Republican Guards within 3 days - your people on the other hand were butchered like goats for 8 years :lol:

few hundred houthists destroyed your army without begging USA and Jordan for help american intelligen

First of all, neither the US nor did Jordan help us in anyway :lol: It was a asymmetrical warfare, a Saudi victory was imminent due to Air Superiority, Naval blockade - in which we intercepted two Iranian shipments -

american intelligence gave you the rebels location your army is joke without mama America

Once again you're wrong bro :rofl: The US gave no help at all except offering her full diplomatic support along with tens of nations. We literally inflicted an unforgettable damage on your brothers and sisters, thousands were killed, villages were wiped out, and most importantly a psychological setback was visited upon your crazed Mullahs' heads. :lol:

So yeah, once again, you are delusional :lol:

Saudi open his mouth???? your army escaped from saddam like little girls few hundred houthists destroyed your army without begging USA and Jordan for help american intelligence gave you the rebels location your army is joke without mama America

Dude,

Hurling Insults on Internet is pathetic. If you feel so strongly about your religion/Sect, you should join one of the active militia or terrorist group. Being an Iraqi would help you as there is shahiba active next door in Syria. You would get a chance to act as per your convictions.Alternativly you could try joining Islamic jihad(movement) but they would probably behead you,given your sect.

The outcome of Syria will determine who shall gain the upper hand in the region. Maybe our politicians should consider paving up the way to the Israelis to bomb the hell out of these baboons.

Source of population?

Second, so whats your point?

What a joke you are.

So what if Israel is mentioned in Qur'an?

Second thing, the land belonged to the NATIVES of the area..whether Jewish, Arabs, Muslims, Christians whatever..not to fcuking EUROPEANS as it ended up going to...

Jews who had no contact to the land came here in big numbers. The fact is European/Russian/Indian/Africa etc jews did not belong to the land...

It doesn't matter what is the 'name' of the land. Are you that childish?

Its kinda like saying..Iran doesn't belong to Iranians..it belongs to Persians..blah blah...lol..Seriously?

I am from Punjab..in previous times, the land of Punjab was called something else..does it mean that I am an 'invention' or my family, who is partially from Faislabad (a city in Punjab), are an 'invention' since Faislabad was also called something else in the past?

What a joke!
Hebrew language that I speak is native to Palestine since about 8000 years.

8000 years? lol..

Secondly, Persian Language remained official language/lingua franca of lands where India-Pakistan are now..so does this give right to Iran to invade and occupy this land of OURS?!

You are a joke. Simple fact is that the lands..irrespective of language, name, and culture...belong to the NATIVE people living in those lands. Cultures, languages are ever-changing..and they evolve from time to time.

In 1948, at the time of creation of Israel, the land of Palestine/Israel etc belonged to ARABS living there...whether Jewish Arabs, Christians, or Muslims...It did not belong to Europeans who came from Russia, Germany and what not.

All Palestinian towns have HEBREW names. Judaism is also more than two times older than Islam in Palestine.

Again, what does this all have to do with anything?

No, you are people who came from Germany, Austria, Russia, England, France, Morrocco etc and replaced the natives living in the lands you now shamefully claim to be yours.

A fact.

Then go back to Germany, my dear Yahoodi :lol:

what i mean, stupid, is that this land is not the property of Arab only or Jew only
They need to live together
Before opening your mouth with stupidities, read carefully what i was speaking about

well i think its practically impossible for both jews and muslims to live together peacefully . and for the land , again its a disputed territory , jews have their own religious history belonging to that land and so as we muslims . war is never been an option to finish arguments. but problem is far more difficult to solve now .

i hope that jews went to alaska instead of coming to this land , Alaska is pretty cold place and lovely mountains , jews can also do skiing there :D

Of course! After all, Who's putting you on your rightful place? for 34 years? :yay:

My army had had one confrontation with Baathist Iraq! Which is the battle of Khafji :lol: I don't think I should say anything more but suffice to say that the National Guard managed to whop Sadam's Republican Guards within 3 days - your people on the other hand were butchered like goats for 8 years :lol:

First of all, neither the US nor did Jordan help us in anyway :lol: It was a asymmetrical warfare, a Saudi victory was imminent due to Air Superiority, Naval blockade - in which we intercepted two Iranian shipments -

Once again you're wrong bro :rofl: The US gave no help at all except offering her full diplomatic support along with tens of nations. We literally inflicted an unforgettable damage on your brothers and sisters, thousands were killed, villages were wiped out, and most importantly a psychological setback was visited upon your crazed Mullahs' heads. :lol:

So yeah, once again, you are delusional :lol:

The outcome of Syria will determine who shall gain the upper hand in the region. Maybe our politicians should consider paving up the way to the Israelis to bomb the hell out of these baboons.

common buddy , i think saudi`s shouldnt interfere here , you are kings there only till you are giving oil to uncle sam, the day any of your king resist you will be put in the blunder of western democracy and your all kings will be in jail :)

common buddy , i think saudi`s shouldnt interfere here

And why is that if I may ask? Or Are Saudis supposed to be wild creatures :lol:

you are kings there only till you are giving oil to uncle sam

The US produces her own oil, and doesn't import from Saudia solely bro, give it a rest :D We don't live in a jungle bro!

the day any of your king resist you will be put in the blunder of western democracy and your all kings will be in jail

I don't think that any country in the world is interested in having a conflict with us as much as we have no interests to go to a conflict with anyone else. Do you think that an X or Y state is willing to risk the lives of its people? I think you probably do know the answer to this question already. :agree:

common buddy , i think saudi`s shouldnt interfere here , you are kings there only till you are giving oil to uncle sam, the day any of your king resist you will be put in the blunder of western democracy and your all kings will be in jail :)

And why is that if I may ask? Or Are Saudis supposed to be wild creatures :lol:

The US produces her own oil, and doesn't import from Saudia solely bro, give it a rest :D We don't live in a jungle bro!

I don't think that any country in the world is interested in having a conflict with us as much as we have no interests to go to a conflict with anyone else. Do you think that an X or Y state is willing to risk the lives of its people? I think you probably do know the answer to this question already. :agree:

common buddy when did i say that usa is stealing your oil , plus i dont think i should give you example of king shah faisal who make a stand against usa .. and what they did with him is all open book . you are living in a kingdom dude , just because usa have interest there , the day their interests are over , they will start a democracy compiagn there as well , and i lol when i imagine saudi kings living under a democratic govt :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom