What's new

Art of resistance: Palestinians plant flowers in Israeli tear gas canisters

Are you angry that your ancestors are dirty pigs and smelly hairy monkeys like your rabbai
Its you who is nerving and cursing like a cheap *****. I am calm like a cucumber.

Saudi open his mouth???? your army escaped from saddam like little girls few hundred houthists destroyed your army without begging USA and Jordan for help american intelligence gave you the rebels location your army is joke without mama America
Iran was conquered by bunch of gay Greeks. Then bunch of Saudis conquered it so u still pray to Saudi Arabia. And even recently Russians with Brits easily conquered Iran.

Saudi Arabia on the other hand was never conquered by foreigners.

Israeli people are an invention. They are illegal immigrants from Europe, America and Russia. With non hebrew names, mind you. Most changed their names to hebrew however when in Palestine.
My ancestors had Hebrew names and prayed in Hebrew 3 times a day.

Its you who is nerving and cursing like a cheap *****. I am calm like a cucumber.

Iran was conquered by bunch of gay Greeks. Then bunch of Saudis conquered it so u still pray to Saudi Arabia. And even recently Russians with Brits easily conquered Iran.

Saudi Arabia on the other hand was never conquered by foreigners.

My ancestors had Hebrew names and prayed in Hebrew 3 times a day.
Babylonians conquered you made slaves we liberated you and we accept islam because its the best religion and you are the most coward creatures on the planet how do think 4 german soldiers guided thausands of you to the gas camps and nobody of you could fight them because you are so cowards and you were slaves to the Greeks but we defeated them and liberated you from their oppression

1)I told u give me a Source for population increase and then give me a source of new settlements in Palestine areas + tell me the data abt how much israel has expended since its creation. Then we can only decide that is reality. + i told u abt yr actual goal u maybe a common man but these orthodox jews in yr parliament r the real problem. Heck yr living in a country whose PM also has to wait for American approval to sell its defence equipment and whose speech in UN is first checked by CIA as Israeli being emotional nation can go into extremes specially Netanyahoo. The speech of this man is first checked by them when Israeli PM addresses UN general Assembly.
Here population in 1870:

4545.1381639528.jpg

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

According to World Bank Palestinian territories have current population of 4.047 million (2012)

You should add 1.6 million Israeli Arabs to it.

2) Quran e Pak speaks about Bani Israel ie the natives of a Nation called Israel, it doesnt talks abt a State meant solely for Jews where orthodox Jews of European background r the Leaders and they have a party called Zionist Federation and one the Founder of that Israel is Theodore Herzl.
Where from u got the idea of solely European background state? Majority of Israel's Jews are not European:

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bani Israel which our Holy Book refers to r People who lived in Middle East many millenniums ago. A Nation on which God sent the most messengers then any oher Nation one after another but still they were so dumb that they didnt accept the word of God thats all it says basically abt Israeli Nation.
Actually according to Islam God sent 124,000 prophets to all nations. But in Quran are mented only 25, mostly Jewish prophets. What happened to other 123,975 prophets? Simply Jews remembered their prophets and other nations did not.

There is no comprehensive talk of language. U r just defining a very very narrow minded definition of what in reality the term ''Culture'' is used for!!!

In Actualization Its so vast that it even includes the lifestyles and common traditions as well.

Now Hebrew;;

BTW Hebrew was a dead language before 1948 and if ur argument is this that what used to happen 8000 years ago then by this we will end up in prehistoric times where people didnt had any language! In simple words Everything which is old doesnt necessary means its right or superior. And the Towns and places in Palestine and israel before had Arabic names! (hint; What is the real name of Tel Aviv?) U guys get yr Hebrew names when u r jew and decide to settle in Israel. Do u even know the Pakistani Jews were also given new identities and names when they came to Israel in 50s and 60s and rumored is there r around 2,500 of them and so were given to many others who came from Europe,India, Americas etc etc? This is a common knowledge in Israel common u know this as well.
Hebrew was used in daily prayers by Jews and in other holy texts. It was almost not used in daily language until late 19th centuries, but Jews did not forget Hebrew and thats why it was so easily revived. There are many Arabs or Pakistanis now who live in West and whos first language is English now, but still their original language is Arabic or Urdu.

Tel Aviv did not exist before 1907 and thats why it never had any Arabic name. It is named after Jewish settlement in Babylon that is mentioned in Bible and means Hill of spring.

But if you talk about ancient Palestine towns: Yaffo, Jericho, Beersheba, Hebron, Schem etc - they all have Hebrew names.

3)I was talking Politically! Politically ur in no position to do that because most of things Israel do r dictated by America who pays u annually 3 million in AID lets not forget that!

But i think u didnt fully real this particular point in which i tried to explain u how much Israel political and internationally has free will!!!
Some people claim that its Israel who dictates America. I think we have enough free will and for sure not less than many other Middle East countries.

And the reason why some (not all ok if u believe all of them think like that then u will be fooling yrself) want to prefer today's Israel over today's Palestine is because of no representation of Palestinian state! Once the state is up and running then its economy and other infrastructure will create job opportunities and will offer standard of living and opportunities for them and their Children to grow etc etc. Once that happens then u will see these same Arabs will prefer Palestine even those who r the citizens of Israel!!!
Actually there is currently Palestinian Autonomy is virtually a state. It has all institutions, parliament, president, armed forces.

Why dont u see these mainstream Syrians, Egyptians and Jordanians or mainstream people of Lebanon r amongst those Arabs that yr talking abt? Because all of them have their own Countries and identities, have u seen how much economically and commercially Lebanon is booming? I dont see any mainstream Lebanoni thinking like these Palestinian Arabs who r residents of Israel.
Unlike the Israeli Arabs no one offers the Egyptians and Lebanese the Israeli citizenship. But actually there is one village Ghajar, which Lebanon claims to itself but all its citizens prefer to stay in Israel.

Babylonians conquered you made slaves
No they did not. Jews lived well in Babylon. Persian king Cyrus supported Jews rebuilding their state hence Cyrus was a Zionist. But current Iranian regime is the opposite to Cyrus heritage. And you are a typical product of it. Thats why u curse and spew hate.

Yazed you said it thats iam right your air superiority and naval blacked any help to houthists that's mean they were isolated but even though they crushed you controlled your villages and toke your soldiers prisoners without your Air Force would be nothing called yahudi Arabia and in khafji iraqi forces raped your soldiers then us marines saved you saddam send back your dead soldiers in trash bags(صدام رجعلكم جنودكم الفطايس بأكياس الزبالة خخخخخخخ)

Source of population?

Second, so whats your point?
I brought source. Point is that since the beginning of Zionism Arab population boosted and was not expelled as some propagandists claim.

So what if Israel is mentioned in Qur'an?
That means Israel is ancient thing unlike Palestinians who are new invention.

8000 years? lol..
Yep. Hebrew, Canaanite, Phoenician - are all same language. For example name "Lebanon" comes from Hebrew "Lavan" - white (mountain tops).

Secondly, Persian Language remained official language/lingua franca of lands where India-Pakistan are now..so does this give right to Iran to invade and occupy this land of OURS?!
I was talking about the culture. Hebrew culture in Palestine predates Arab culture.

As for occupation I already replied: those Israeli ARabs who want to join the Palestinian state are welcome to do it.

You are a joke. Simple fact is that the lands..irrespective of language, name, and culture...belong to the NATIVE people living in those lands. Cultures, languages are ever-changing..and they evolve from time to time.

In 1948, at the time of creation of Israel, the land of Palestine/Israel etc belonged to ARABS living there...whether Jewish Arabs, Christians, or Muslims...It did not belong to Europeans who came from Russia, Germany and what not.
Since when ARABS became native to Palestine? Jewish Arabs? No such thing. As I said before today "Palestinians" are mish mash of Syrians, Egyptians, Yemenites and many more

No, you are people who came from Germany, Austria, Russia, England, France, Morrocco etc and replaced the natives living in the lands you now shamefully claim to be yours.

Then go back to Germany, my dear Yahoodi
LOL, get out of America first give it to Natives.

OMG !! nice one bro!! <3

oh dear lord , moreover i read your post , the more respect i give u bro :smitten:
quite logic by a fanatic like you

obsessed by his anti Israel stences ... avoiding democracy in Iran ... not a problem.. better speak about Israel
bastard

A-hole and a parson carring ''bigger'' brain who shares wikipedia as a source,,,,,, kid go get out of here i didnt knew i was talking to a 2 year old boy.

Wikipedia is no authentic source its a platform any a-hole and a kiddo like u cant edit anything what he likes. Its at its best just a community forum and no authentic source!!!

If u want to refute me then talk with facts and figures otherwise go back to school, i dont have time to give u history classes!!!!

Only God knows how many types of cartoons r in this forum.
wikipedia is the most famous source. it is checked by experts who can say to non experts "hey guy you wrote bullshit yo uneed to provide sources". it seems you don't know how it works.. or maybe you are so unhonest that you prefer to believe such seen article is written with lot of fake facts

you are so much obsessed by being anti Israel and anti Jews with your "bro" fanatic haman
that you prefer to be blind and just want to see anti Jew and anti Israel stuff

again what i said is "people , Arabs and Jews, should live peacefully together" and "this country was and is not property of Arabs especially but both"

I brought source. Point is that since the beginning of Zionism Arab population boosted and was not expelled as some propagandists claim.

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were indeed expelled from their houses...That is how you got 'Israel' buddy.

Who are you kidding?

That means Israel is ancient thing unlike Palestinians who are new invention.

Again, you are an idiot.

Changing names doesn't mean sh!t. People who European outsiders replaced in Palestinian land were living in that area for over a freaking 1000 years!

Just because the name got change, it doesn't mean that they were somehow an alien invention. Nobody in this world accept your retarded, twisted point of view.

Yep. Hebrew, Canaanite, Phoenician - are all same language. For example name "Lebanon" comes from Hebrew "Lavan" - white (mountain tops).

Good.

I don't care.

I was talking about the culture. Hebrew culture in Palestine predates Arab culture.

No. Let me fixed it for you..

Hebrew culture in Palestine predated Arab culture..it doesn't 'predates' Arab culture.

Go play your linguistic gymnastics with someone else bud..

Pakistani side of Punjab were mostly buddhist before Islam..and now we are Muslims. Does that mean a FOREIGN Buddhist entity from say Japan can come and replace us from OUR land..by saying "Buddhist culture predates Muslim culture in Punjab..and we are Buddhist..so fcuk off you natives!"

You example is exactly the same.

'Europeans' had no right to a land situated in Middle-East/Arabia.

As for occupation I already replied: those Israeli ARabs who want to join the Palestinian state are welcome to do it.

Give them their states...oh wait, if you do so, Israel will cease to exist..afterall, you illegal fake country was built on the ashes of people living in the area before your colonial arrival..

Since when ARABS became native to Palestine?

I guess in 7th century...

Arabs were living in Palestine for 1000+ years before criminals from Europe displaced them.

Living in a geographical area as an absolute majority continuously for 1000+ years does make that land as 'yours native nation' ...unless offcourse you are a hypocritical lying zionist from Germany or Russia etc..lol
Jewish Arabs? No such thing.

I meant Jews living in that area for centuries..for generations..just like other people there. Not talking about Jews living in Germany for generations and generations and all of a sudden, claimed right to a land situated thousands of miles away...

PS, there were Jewish-Arab tribes in Arabia...

As I said before today "Palestinians" are mish mash of Syrians, Egyptians, Yemenites and many more

Oh ok...lol

LOL, get out of America first give it to Natives.

No one, even in America, denies that white people colonized and "took over" some one else's land...We all accept that.

You, on the other hand, did exactly the same..but you claim, quite pathetically, that it was 'your land to begin with' ....

:rolleyes:

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were indeed expelled from their houses...That is how you got 'Israel' buddy.
How come that their number has increased 14 times?

People who European outsiders replaced in Palestinian land were living in that area for over a freaking 1000 years!
Again you talk about "replacing" although Arab population has increased 14 times. Half of Israel Jews are not Europeans and Europeans are also Middle East origin.

Just because the name got change, it doesn't mean that they were somehow an alien invention. Nobody in this world accept your retarded, twisted point of view.
I did not start culture thing. Native culture of Palestine is Hebrew and Jewish.

Hebrew culture in Palestine predated Arab culture..it doesn't 'predates' Arab culture.
Still predates.

No one, even in America, denies that white people colonized and "took over" some one else's land...We all accept that.
So get out of their land.

You, on the other hand, did exactly the same..
Yes there are similarities. But we did not genocide local population. Thats why Arab population has increased 14 times, thats why Arabic is official language in Israel.

but you claim, quite pathetically, that it was 'your land to begin with' ....
Thats fact, we were first. But thats only a bonus.

@Hussein

Dude where have u been living all yr life?

Just because something is famous doesnt meant its most credible!!!

We r talking abt credibility here kid and NOT who is famous and who is not!

By yr logic BBC is most famous News Channel in Global Electronic media, so does this means its credible?
Surely people with knowledge knows its not.

Sadly in this the sad reality of times we r living in, the World Powers has all the famous things in their grasp.
The r not free to report or publish the reality (in case of wiki).

Do u know how much R&D the journalists and Experts BBC has? Even wiki can have its so called experts but they r not there to spead reality and facts. Its american source so what they want mostly is published there and that too can be edited easily. Thats why wiki is called just a communal source and is for just novice. People who dont have first hand info so whatever they r told they just believe in it. Thats all.

Hence they dont remain credible.

Rest of yr post is laughable at its best.

Last edited by a moderator:
comparing BBC a channel with wikipedia ... wow you want to go far on your smart comparisons?

for the important articles , you cannot cheat wikipedia: they are so many people checking the page that if someone publishing something wrong the other would notice it . but it seems you don't know how it works

very funny that from a discussion on something you always try to speak about something else

for the fourth time for you (ouch!) these lands are neither Arab land or Jew land only
people should learn to live together

i understand extremists like haman and you prefer a simple picture : Arab against Jews (you are not even Arab neither haman)
but only extremists useless people think like this. useless maybe not: they make a pain to these people

why you think people like haman and extremists in our country support "so called support i laugh about it" Palestine?
they don't care about these people. they just want that the war and unstability keeps going there
they know for exemple Hezbollah is not able to fight seriously Israel but they don't care . what they care is having a friendly group which can do its best to control the country

it is not only about Iran. these people have been used and used again. and not so many muslims in the world really help them.

the best to do is keep civilized and fix the injustice smartly, the way people live in their lands in good conditions
with respect each other
but i understand that for some Islam is not peace but war , violence and terrorism.

living where all my life ? in Palestine? neither you live there , so don't start such comment.

Here population in 1870:

4545.1381639528.jpg

JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

According to World Bank Palestinian territories have current population of 4.047 million (2012)

You should add 1.6 million Israeli Arabs to it.

Where from u got the idea of solely European background state? Majority of Israel's Jews are not European:

Demographics of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually according to Islam God sent 124,000 prophets to all nations. But in Quran are mented only 25, mostly Jewish prophets. What happened to other 123,975 prophets? Simply Jews remembered their prophets and other nations did not.

There is no comprehensive talk of language. U r just defining a very very narrow minded definition of what in reality the term ''Culture'' is used for!!!

In Actualization Its so vast that it even includes the lifestyles and common traditions as well.

Now Hebrew;;

Hebrew was used in daily prayers by Jews and in other holy texts. It was almost not used in daily language until late 19th centuries, but Jews did not forget Hebrew and thats why it was so easily revived. There are many Arabs or Pakistanis now who live in West and whos first language is English now, but still their original language is Arabic or Urdu.

Tel Aviv did not exist before 1907 and thats why it never had any Arabic name. It is named after Jewish settlement in Babylon that is mentioned in Bible and means Hill of spring.

But if you talk about ancient Palestine towns: Yaffo, Jericho, Beersheba, Hebron, Schem etc - they all have Hebrew names.

Some people claim that its Israel who dictates America. I think we have enough free will and for sure not less than many other Middle East countries.

Actually there is currently Palestinian Autonomy is virtually a state. It has all institutions, parliament, president, armed forces.

Unlike the Israeli Arabs no one offers the Egyptians and Lebanese the Israeli citizenship. But actually there is one village Ghajar, which Lebanon claims to itself but all its citizens prefer to stay in Israel.

Its seems what im talking abt is going over yr head! Ur just not understanding the factual figures.

1)The source yr giving is not working dude sorry.

And let me remind u what i demanded from u

i) Any Authentic source for Palestine population the world bank source must be shared.
ii) Data abt Israeli expansion since 48 or atleast tell us since 67.
iii)Now give the data from authentic sources abt how much Jew population of Israel is today.

Authentic source means please include a source which is accepted Globally. That can be UN's Data.

2)it doesnt talks abt a State meant solely for Jews where orthodox Jews of European background r the Leaders and they have a party called Zionist Federation and one the Founder of that Israel is Theodore Herzl.

This was what i was talking abt!!!

In our Holy Book there is no menting of a State Called Israel, what Quran talks abt r the Nation called Israel and even if u check the backgrounds of Arabs they were part of that Nation at that time not anymore though.

3)Yes our Hold Book talks abt 1,24,000 messengers and Prophets sent By All Mighty to all Nations and Tribes Globally but it also says that they were sent for only those Nations only and for that time only!!!!!!

And the reason why in Quran only 25 r mentioned because we the people of today learn from their experiences!!!! That if a Nation is soo Dumb like that of Bani Israel then what should u do!

And in our Holy book there is no mentioning of Israeli or Jew prophets, so dont tell us lies and put yr own word in Quran's teachings.

Interesting to see u have skipped the Cultural talk. So my friend its true now u didnt do anything to merge with their culture and civilization but rather u brought yr own European Culture and Civilization there. there is no concrete difference in which a white man who lives in Europe and in Israeli Society. But there is much much difference in the people of west bank and Israelis. That is why u cant reach an understanding in how to living peacefully.

3) Its is universally accepted that Hebrew was a dead language. Now im not saying that it is said by the authentic Historians of Europe which includes jews too.

Lets not forgets that in Europe not long ago yr worship places had their own languages even in India the Jews prefer Hindi in their prayers then Hebrew.

Its since creation of Israel it was done.

Anyways our topic of conversation was Culture here not language so i leave this argument here.
And the real name of Tel Aviv is Jaffa! even a third class source like wikipedia can tell u that. Its a common knowledge.

Anyways our topic of conversation was Culture here not language so i leave this argument here.

4) yes some do but those some r mostly Iranis not us who know the otherside of reality.
And a Nation whose Leader's speech in UN is first checked by CIA is not a free country country with a legitimate sovereignty.

If this was true then Iran's Nukes would have been took out by yr country years ago like Syria and Iraq!!!!

5)If this was true and they r independent then why did UN rejected their plea to declare them a sovereign independent Country?
there is a big difference in just Autonomy and a Sovereign independent recognized globally as Independent and state.

6) Yr just comparing Apples and Oranges here.

Ghajar value is same as of Golan Heights Villages which were occupied by Israeli Forces in 73.

And i believe Ghajar is in Israeli control isnt it? They have different laws in those areas where there is lot lesser free will they can have. I believe there was a talk in Israel of giving the Golan Height Village its dew rights not long ago!

Still not all of them share the feeling of Israeli love most of them feel they r being occupied and they r Syrians and Lebanese etc.

So yr point dies here.

How come that their number has increased 14 times?

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are living as refugees! Population increase doesn't change the fact that their lands were taken away from them and they were made refugees.
Again you talk about "replacing" although Arab population has increased 14 times.

Again, the lands you replaced them from are still under Israeli control...

Population increases even in prisons..wait, Gaza is already the largest open-air prison.

Half of Israel Jews are not Europeans and Europeans are also Middle East origin.

Whatever. Indian Jews, African Jews, Morocco Jews etc still didn't have the right on Palestinian land!

lmao...Europeans are also Middle-East origin? Provide source.

I did not start culture thing. Native culture of Palestine is Hebrew and Jewish.

It was. Then after arrival of Islam...majority of people converted to Islam and the culture of the land evolved into an Islamic one.

Very similar to the example of Punjab. Punjab was a Buddhist culture...and after arrival of Islam..natives converted to sufi Islam slowly and the culture got the influence of Islam...and evolved into modern Punjab.

Palestine is the same.

Still predates.

No, it doesn't.

The hebrew culture of the land evolved into Islamic one in 7th century..and has been that since then.

It is you who took over..colonized the land..and brought Western culture.

Don't tell me that modern Israel portrays a 'hebrew culture'. ...

Bikinis, drinking, drugs, sex outside marriage, short dresses, irreligious lifestyle, ultra-liberal-secularism etc isn't "Hebrew culture" but rather a modern Western/European culture...which came with outsiders

So get out of their land.

They are dead...
Yes there are similarities. But we did not genocide local population. Thats why Arab population has increased 14 times, thats why Arabic is official language in Israel.

Still, doesn't change the fact that the land belongs to Palestinians and you are colonizers...unjust colonizers of the land.

Thats fact, we were first. But thats only a bonus.

Bullsh!t. You were first? LOL...

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are living as refugees!
I am talking about Arabs in Israel. Their number increased 14 times. As for so called refugees - thats nonsense. They just use that status to suck out money from all over the world.

Population increase doesn't change the fact that their lands were taken away from them and they were made refugees.
Population increase means that there was no replacement. Jews settled in unpopulated areas. Over 80% of Israel Jews live in Tel Aviv, Haifa and Beersheba areas. All those were nothing but deserts and swamps. Quite on contrary, Jewish settlement created jobs and attracted Arab migrants from around.

Whatever. Indian Jews, African Jews, Morocco Jews etc still didn't have the right on Palestinian land!
They have much much more rights than Egyptian Arafat or Syrian Sheikh Qassam. And much more rights than Americans on America.

Jews are middle east origin nation.

It was. Then after arrival of Islam...majority of people converted to Islam and the culture of the land evolved into an Islamic one.
There was colonization with replacement of the population.

Palestine is the same.
No, Pinjab was not colonized by the Arabs.

Bikinis, drinking, drugs, sex outside marriage, short dresses, irreligious lifestyle, ultra-liberal-secularism etc isn't "Hebrew culture" but rather a modern Western/European culture...which came with outsiders
lol whatu suppose us to do? Ride camels and live in tents? The world is developing. If you check the Israeli youth it will be little different from youth in Lebanon.

They are dead...
So US is fine because its slaughtered local people and Israel is evil because it did not? :rolleyes:

Still, doesn't change the fact that the land belongs to Palestinians and you are colonizers...unjust colonizers of the land.
Much moire just than Arab colonization of Palestine or European colonization of Amreeka.
Of course. Open Quran. If u find there Palestinians I give u one million dollars.

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians are living as refugees!
I am talking about Arabs in Israel. Their number increased 14 times. As for so called refugees - thats nonsense. They just use that status to suck out money from all over the world.

Population increase doesn't change the fact that their lands were taken away from them and they were made refugees.
Population increase means that there was no replacement. Jews settled in unpopulated areas. Over 80% of Israel Jews live in Tel Aviv, Haifa and Beersheba areas. All those were nothing but deserts and swamps. Quite on contrary, Jewish settlement created jobs and attracted Arab migrants from around.

They have much much more rights than Egyptian Arafat or Syrian Sheikh Qassam. And much more rights than Americans on America.

Jews are middle east origin nation.

There was colonization with replacement of the population.

Palestine is the same.
No, Pinjab was not colonized by the Arabs.

lol whatu suppose us to do? Ride camels and live in tents? The world is developing. If you check the Israeli youth it will be little different from youth in Lebanon.

They are dead...
So US is fine because its slaughtered local people and Israel is evil because it did not? :rolleyes:

Much moire just than Arab colonization of Palestine or European colonization of Amreeka.
Of course. Open Quran. If u find there Palestinians I give u one million dollars.

Back
Top Bottom