What's new

Art of resistance: Palestinians plant flowers in Israeli tear gas canisters

Much moire just than Arab colonization of Palestine or European colonization of Amreeka.

And if you take the Arabization into count ?
Your answer for that only happening in dense population is a made up answer, replacement of local population is not the case.

I am talking about Arabs in Israel. Their number increased 14 times. As for so called refugees - thats nonsense. They just use that status to suck out money from all over the world.

Who are you misleading, sweetheart?

It is not that Arabs' number in Israel increased 14x, it is just that Israel incorporated even more Arab areas into its colonial rule after its establishment in 1948. Offcourse, there is increase in Arab population...but you conveniently forgot to mention that when Israel was formed in 1948, its land mass was way smaller..and then later Israel conquered and incorporated many Arab lands...hence bringing more Arab populations under its rule.

Here is some thing that busts your hasbara tricks..

israel-palestine-map.jpg

See, how Israel engulfed more and more Palestinian land with time..bringing more Arabs under its rule.
Population increase means that there was no replacement. Jews settled in unpopulated areas. Over 80% of Israel Jews live in Tel Aviv, Haifa and Beersheba areas. All those were nothing but deserts and swamps. Quite on contrary, Jewish settlement created jobs and attracted Arab migrants from around.

Still doesn't change the fact that Jews were NOT the legal holders of the land..and that they occupied someone else's land..and kicking the original owners (Palestinians) out of their homeland and depriving them from their right to their own land(s)...

They have much much more rights than Egyptian Arafat or Syrian Sheikh Qassam. And much more rights than Americans on America.

Don't give me bullsh!t.

Palestinians were living in that land for centuries..actually, for more than thousand years! They were native to the land, not outsiders who came from Europe, Russia etc..

Pick a random Palestinian...chances are that his great great great great great grandfather was born, lived, and died in Palestine (the land your are occupying)..

Pick a random modern day Israeli..and the chances are that his great grandfather wasn't even born in Palestine..forget about living there all through his life.

We all know that the land belongs/belonged to the Palestinians and not you.

Jews are middle east origin nation.

Judaism is a religion..not some one 'nation'...

And even if for a second, we believe that Jews indeed originated in the Middle-East, it still doesn't change the fact that you had no right to someone else's land...you colonialist.

lol whatu suppose us to do? Ride camels and live in tents? The world is developing. If you check the Israeli youth it will be little different from youth in Lebanon.

First thing, the things I mentioned doesn't translate into more development..

Second thing, I just showed you that modern Israel is just an extension of West..and Western culture. So stop giving me this bullsh!t of "Hebrew Culture" ...

So US is fine because its slaughtered local people and Israel is evil because it did not? :rolleyes:

Straw man fallacy.

No one claimed U.S is fine...

Just like U.S, Israel is also a state that was formed by colonialism and destruction of original people of land. Thats it.

Of course. Open Quran. If u find there Palestinians I give u one million dollars.

Thats not even an argument. I thought that since you served in IDF, you would be fun to discuss these things and you'll give me a hard time. But no, I am disappointed. Same old high school level arguments, eh? :rolleyes:

Here is some thing that busts your hasbara tricks..

israel-palestine-map.jpg

See, how Israel engulfed more and more Palestinian land with time..bringing more Arabs under its rule.
This map is nothing but example of lying propaganda. There were not any Palestinian lands before 1994. This is the real story:

palestinian-loss-of-land.1381814667.jpg

Still doesn't change the fact that Jews were NOT the legal holders of the land..and that they occupied someone else's land..and kicking the original owners (Palestinians) out of their homeland and depriving them from their right to their own land(s)...
So called Palestinians did not own this land, so we could not "occupy" it. Even native Americans had more rights on their land.

Don't give me bullsh!t.

Palestinians were living in that land for centuries..actually, for more than thousand years! They were native to the land, not outsiders who came from Europe, Russia etc..
Thats why number one Palestinian Arafat was born in Egypt and number one Hamas Sheikkh Qassam was born in Syria. Yeah they lived for centuries :omghaha:

Pick a random Palestinian...chances are that his great great great great great grandfather was born, lived, and died in Palestine (the land your are occupying)..
I picked two most important Palestinians and both are foreigners.

Judaism is a religion..not some one 'nation'...
Jews without a doubt are a nation. Jewish people have distinguish ethnic features: looks, genes, language.

And even if for a second, we believe that Jews indeed originated in the Middle-East, it still doesn't change the fact that you had no right to someone else's land...you colonialist.
Jewish colonist have much more rights than Arab colonists in ME or European colonists in America.

First thing, the things I mentioned doesn't translate into more development..

Second thing, I just showed you that modern Israel is just an extension of West..and Western culture. So stop giving me this bullsh!t of "Hebrew Culture" ...
You made some BS argument about culture. Culture wise Jews are much closer to original inhabitants than Arab invaders. If I meed ancient Jews or Canaanites are would be able to communicate with them, while Arabs would not.

Straw man fallacy.

No one claimed U.S is fine...

Just like U.S, Israel is also a state that was formed by colonialism and destruction of original people of land. Thats it.
So u want to dismantle the US? When u are packing?

Thats not even an argument. I thought that since you served in IDF, you would be fun to discuss these things and you'll give me a hard time. But no, I am disappointed. Same old high school level arguments, eh? :rolleyes:
This says a guy who did not know basic facts like between 1948-1967 West Bank and Gaza weer controlled by Jordan and Egypt and not by some Palestine.:lol:

And if you take the Arabization into count ?
Your answer for that only happening in dense population is a made up answer, replacement of local population is not the case.
Palestine was very sparsely populated, unlike Egypt and Mesopotamia. If during Jesus times Palestine population was up to 3 million, it droped to 300 K after Arab invasion. And even in this sparsely populated Palestine Jews settled in most desert parts.

Palestine was very sparsely populated, unlike Egypt and Mesopotamia. If during Jesus times Palestine population was up to 3 million, it droped to 300 K after Arab invasion. And even in this sparsely populated Palestine Jews settled in most desert parts.

What is your point with that anyway.
Todays Arabs of that region are probably more Jews then you or some other person from far away though they adopted Islam and Arab culture.

Jew race is a joke, chosen people is another joke.
It is basically the same as Europeans taking America and Australia now in the middle east.
So you keep using the Arab invaders excuse, I stay to Arabization.
Invaders are those coming from outside the ME.

What is your point with that anyway.
Palestinians are mishmash of Saudis, Yemenis, Egyptians. Lebanese, Syrians...

Jew race is a joke
Thats fact.

It is basically the same as Europeans taking America and Australia now in the middle east.
So you keep using the Arab invaders excuse, I stay to Arabization.
Invaders are those coming from outside the ME.
Invaders can come from anywhere. Arab invasion of ME is no different from European invasion of America.

Palestinians are mishmash of Saudis, Yemenis, Egyptians. Lebanese, Syrians...

Israelis are a mishmash of Europeans, Mexicans, South Americans, Africans, Moroccans, Yemenis, , Iranians, Khazakhs & Uzbeks and how many more ?

Thats fact.

Yet they’re all from different races.

Invaders can come from anywhere. Arab invasion of ME is no different from European invasion of America.

Islamic conquest did not replace the local population but it was a change of religion and partially culture, America&Australia is a complete takeover, very different.

Add South Africa to that, Israel same story.

comparing BBC a channel with wikipedia ... wow you want to go far on your smart comparisons?

for the important articles , you cannot cheat wikipedia: they are so many people checking the page that if someone publishing something wrong the other would notice it . but it seems you don't know how it works

i think u need to read my post again, the comparison was of popularity as u raised this point.

U have problems in comprehending on posts.

Back
Top Bottom