What's new

Art of resistance: Palestinians plant flowers in Israeli tear gas canisters

How message to Nasrallah makes turns into a hatred to human beings? Nasrallah does not represent humanity, he represents only terrorist scum, nothing more.

Bombs kills people, little girls know that those bombs are made for killing people. Those whoever lets that girl or makes that girl to write on bombs. Affialiates this little girl with deaths of human beings.

It's not up to you to clarify us the mortals, as human or dog or something else.

Of course, of course, that's the reason why human rights group in Israel protested against live mines being shelled into residential areas of Lebanon. Right, right. Genocide does not have to active, btw, it's just so when your strategy was to make the Hezbullah actions so human costy on LEBANON that no future actions would be committed against Israel that it's shameful.

Nothing wrong with that. All nations do the same thing, or at least try to do the same thing. The sine qua non of all warfare is casualties and ergo all nations attempt to ensure that any act of aggression by the enemy can be deterred by ensuring that said act will carry a huge price in human and materiel terms. IF Israel does not ensure that the enemy believes and knows that a disproportionate retaliation will follow an attack then the quantum of such attacks will increase manyfold.

No, mate, the aim of warfare is to destroy enemy military capabilities. This thinking of destroy civilians = destoryed possible hostilities does not work. Has not worked. Will not work.

Nothing wrong with that. All nations do the same thing, or at least try to do the same thing. The sine qua non of all warfare is casualties and ergo all nations attempt to ensure that any act of aggression by the enemy can be deterred by ensuring that said act will carry a huge price in human and materiel terms. IF Israel does not ensure that the enemy believes and knows that a disproportionate retaliation will follow an attack then the quantum of such attacks will increase manyfold.

No, mate, the aim of warfare is to destroy enemy military capabilities. This thinking of destroy civilians = destoryed possible hostilities does not work. Has not worked. Will not work.

Bro sine qua non doesn't mean aim. Military capabilities and the will of the opponent, both, specially in case of semi-conventional and sub-conventional warfare.

By that argument, mate, what Al-Qai'da does and TTP do is justified. I know you're going to say it's independent of morality, I do not think so.

Bro sine qua non doesn't mean aim. Military capabilities and the will of the opponent, both, specially in case of semi-conventional and sub-conventional warfare.

By that argument, mate, what Al-Qai'da does and TTP do is justified. I know you're going to say it's independent of morality, I do not think so.

In terms of military strategy, yes. But only if they have the ability to inflict the required amount of attrition (in the case of Pakistan the TTP will have to kill way more than 50,000 to actually "win") and the capability to target strategic targets simultaneously.

See, I told you :)

I know that argument it's thrown around a lot. It's philosophically not valid and nations do not merely fight for material hegemony, ideals play a part as well so it is needed. The same argument actually strenghtens fundamentalism.

In terms of military strategy, yes. But only if they have the ability to inflict the required amount of attrition (in the case of Pakistan the TTP will have to kill way more than 50,000 to actually "win") and the capability to target strategic targets simultaneously.

See, I told you :)

I know that argument it's thrown around a lot. It's philosophically not valid and nations do not merely fight for material hegemony, ideals play a part as well so it is needed. The same argument actually strenghtens fundamentalism.

Nations don't fight for ideals at all, they fight for resources and control, ideals and ideology serve as the pretext.

@500 here's what wrong:

During the 20th centuary, or much of it, Israel was on the defensive. It was fighting to survive, trust me, we know that feeling. By the 1990s it had achieved that, successfully.

Now Israel is no longer making a fight to survive, thus, such extreme measures actually put Israeli citizenship at more danger. If there is peace and integration the region would see better days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then, mate, you've not read philosophy of History. Nations very much do fight on ideals even when material goals are satisfied. That's what maintains the state of conflict: memes (evo psych: cultural/norm asking competing in a nation/community e.g. Islamic jehadi sentiments vs. Pakistani nationalism in Pakistani population) express themselves for replication and sustain themselves more so as a norm exchange than a material one. That's the reason why a posh, liberal Pakistani is also likely to be converted into a Mujahid than a poor, madrassa educated indoctrinated individual.

Nations don't fight for ideals at all, they fight for resources and control, ideals and ideology serve as the pretext.

Bombs kills people, little girls know that those bombs are made for killing people. Those whoever lets that girl or makes that girl to write on bombs. Affialiates this little girl with deaths of human beings.
Humans kill people, bombs are only tools. In hands of good people bombs save people.

post-127-1114433710.1381498979.jpg

czech.1381498980.jpg

post-1339871215.1381498981.jpg

hk-pla2.1381498977.jpg

It's not up to you to clarify us the mortals, as human or dog or something else.
Nonsense. Humans have ability to differ good from evil.

Of course, of course, that's the reason why human rights group in Israel protested against live mines being shelled into residential areas of Lebanon.
No mines were shelled into residential areas. "Human rights groups" say what their sponsors tell them.

Right, right. Genocide does not have to active, btw, it's just so when your strategy was to make the Hezbullah actions so human costy on LEBANON that no future actions would be committed against Israel that it's shameful.
Nonsense. Assad with help of Hezbollah killed 100 times more but it does not work for him.

Bhawawwawwawawwaawwawawawa.... mate, I think you went way overboard with that one!!! :laughcry:

Note to 500: This is not an Arab forum, where the average IQ hovers around 55. Please make statements keeping this fact in mind. :whistle:

Humans kill people, bombs are only tools. In hands of good people bombs save people.

It seems your nation is of angels and every other person who says anything against it is a devil, sponsored and evil. Very, very evil. Am I correct?

No mines were shelled into residential areas. "Human rights groups" say what their sponsors tell them.

Nonsense. Assad with help of Hezbollah killed 100 times more but it does not work for him.

Back
Top Bottom