What's new

Arshad Khan, aka #Chaiwala

Not on me it depends which Kind of search you have done and saved in your browser cookies and according to your search history youtube suggest you videos which means every browser different suggestion.:lol:

You need to change your search habits brother.

@Moonlight @friendly_troll96
lol besti hogayi, bytheway the suggested video is Picasa Trigger 1988 Movie lol

It does not seem logical that the person you named belonged to the 33rd generation of king Saul (assuming he was from the 10 lost tribes in the first place). Lets see how. King Saul was the first king of the Children of Israel after getting annointed by the Prophet Samuel. This, according to the biblical history happened somewhere around 1000 BCE. Now assuming Mr. Qais was a muslim (after all his name suggest he was one), he must have lived after the arrival of Islam in Bactria/Greater Persia. At the earliest that happened in the 8th century (most probably this guy came to the scene much later). This gives a time interval of atleast 1700 years between them. Now a generation on average spans a period of 20 years. This seperates the eras of the two men by atleast 85 generations if not more.

To be frank, i think ancient Israelites (those belonging to the so called 10 lost tribes) are more likely to be found in Mid East than anywhere else. And they would most probably resemble the other mizrachi jewish people. Pastuns, as far as I have read, are of Indo European stock not Semitic (white Huns). To be a Pastun is to me more of a cultural statement than a racial one if you know what I mean (several sub tribes, some are Pashtun just because of speaking Pashto). In this sense yes Pastun culture bears resemblence to the modern Jewish culture, as it is also based on shared customs/language etc rather than on the notion of a single homogeneous race.

This is my take on the issue. You can have different opinion of course.

Here is the family tree of Qais Abdur Rasheed

759px-The_Family_Tree_and_Lineage_of_Kish_Kysh_Qais_Abdur_Rashid_Al_Pithon.jpg

According to Pakhtoon own account, Qais was the first among them to accept Islam and not only that, he took his "baith" on Prophet (PBUH) hand personally. On his return, he spread Islam among the Pakhtoon tribes. So that makes him close to Talut (Saul) time wise.

Aristotle, he researched the origins of Hebrew. Hebrews means "wanderers from east". According to him, the Ancient hebrews were a tribe of "Indus", dislodged by the deluge of Noah. Quran also mentioned that ancestors of Bani Isreal were with Noah on the arc. This actually brings in another , however off topic point, about ancient Pakistan and its Indus civilization, when connecting dots, it seems Indus civilization was infect the nation of Noah, to which we the present day Pakistani draw lineage from, geographically speaking. Looking at bigger pictures, for Pakhtoons or Bani Isreal, its a journey back to the lands of their ancestors, call it grand plan of Allah the Almighty.

WTF both of you tailking about????
Ya'akov had 13 childrens-by order:
1)Reuven 2)Shimo'n 3)Levi 4)Yehuda 5)Dan 6)Naftali 7)Gad 8)Asher 9)Isaschar 10)Zvulun 11)Dina(girl)
12)Yosef 13)Binyamin
The 12 tribes are the 11 brothers without Dina&Levi&Yosef,but with two Yosef's sons-Efraim and Menashe
*Israel is the name of Ya'akov
*The Levi tribe was the priests, in charge of religion and scattered among all the tribes.
*The tribe of Shimo'n was mixed in the tribe of Yehuda.
After many years of turmoil, people came to the conclusion that the king would unite all tribes and Shmuel the prophet decided that Shaul from Binyamin tribe will be the first king of the united kingdom of Israel,after him David from Yehuda tribe was chosen and his son Shlomo who also built the first temple,after him his son Rehava'm was the king,he refused to ease the taxes so 9 tribes:Reuven,Dan,Naftali,Gad,Asher,Isaschar,Zvulun,Menashe,Efraim decided to choose Yerova'm from Efraim tribe to be their king.They split into two kingdoms-the northern kingdom of israel which include the 9 tribes above+half from levi tribe,and the kingdom of Yehuda(judea) which include the tribes:Yehuda,Shimo'n,Binyamin+half from Levi tribe
*Israel was bigger and stronger than Judea
The two kingdoms were not enemies eventhough they had problems with each other from time to time.
When the assyrian empire defeated the kingdom of israel they expelled the Israeli elite in two exiles
In the first 27,000 people
On the other 13,000 people
In place of the exiles, the Assyrians brought the "Kutim" from the other end of the empire, now known as Samaritans
Half of the Israelis who stayed in Israel fled to Judah, half remain in Israel until the Assyrians left and then Judea expanded and annexed them and they mingled with the kingdom of Judea.
Then the Babylonians defeated the Assyrians, and conquered the kingdom of Judea, the Babylonians had exiled the Judean elite to Babylon, and there they found the Israelis from Assyrian exile.
* Some Israelis lost.
When the Persians conquered Babylon, they allowed the exiles to return to Jerusalem, some have returned, some stayed in Babylon, the rich and developed. *Some remained there until the last century when the Arabs drove them to Israel in the farhud.*some moved to the caucasus like my ancestors,etc......
***The 10 lost tribes is just a myth like the exile myth and the "temple destroyed because baseless hatred" myth yes jews have myths too
Khazar theory that's just bullshit
When anti-Semites could not deny the relationship between the people of Israel to the Land of Israel.
They began to deny the connection between the modern people of Israel to ancient people of Israel.
*Another thing, we Jews do not associate with us someone by his blood
For Pashtuns, they are probably not related to the people of Israel, and even if they do, that does not make them part of the people of Israel.
Regarding their practices are similar to Judaism, some of the practices did not exist during the Assyrian and Babylonian exile, but later.
All groups claiming affiliation to the people of Israel, this is probably the influence of Christian priests, who fell into the trap of myth and searched the Ten Lost Tribes.

The lot of BS in your statement considering that return of 10 tribes is considered absolutely essential in Judaic end time prophecies as without their return your "Messiah" wont appear. Atleast learn about your own faith first before coming up outlandish claims.

As for Khazar connection, it maybe bullshit to you, but Bani Isreal was neither Caucasian or pale skin europen/Russian look alike. Most of Jews today are from Russia/Ukraine/eastern European linage. And that is where the Khazar empire was. Jews today, majority of them are Jews by faith, converted Jews, and everyone respect that as its the matter of faith, but to say they are the Bani Isreal of holly land is utter non sense.

Thomas Ledlie explain: "Israelites, or the Ten Tribes, to whom the term Israel was applied – after their separation from the House of David, and the tribe of Judah, which tribe retained the name of Judah and had a distinct history ever after. These last alone are called Jews and are distinguished from the Bani Israel as much in the East as in the West."

Bottom line is, Jews at best are the people of Judah, They are not people of Israel, home of lost tribes. You have lied to the world and hijacked the history. At best , your country should have been named as Judah. As Israel got nothing to do with Jews or Judaism. Dont talk BS, Israel and Judah were sworn enemies, they fought with each other for 100 years! Even today, Pakhtoon tribes have hostility against each other which is passed down generation after generation.

Last edited:
I don't think this is worth debating. I Highly doubt he was an afghan refugee, because in Islamabad the government has had zero tolerance for Afghan refugees.

Here is the family tree of Qais Abdur Rasheed

Two points. First do you have some authentic proof from seerah/hadith/tawarikh literature about this event taking place(conversion of the said guy at the hand of Prophet P.B.U.H). If yes kindly do share.

Secondly even if that really took place, it still does not fit in the timeline. Mr. Qais still falls short a good 35 to 40 gen. of king Saul.

This episode reminds me novel Ishq ka Ain where a super rich, beautiful girl fall in love with chitta unpad paint wala.
Same case with boys when they fell for dehaati chitti unpad girls.

Which means Ishq na puchdaa zataan.

PDF boys try some ENO and digest it.
HT0612_3.jpg
Fantasies are never ending limits but real world is depend on realties, a male and female get married without think anything and after that it's only two of them is alright but producing babies and grow them up count on both characters believes culture etc. in short think about future is more realistic than kuch din ka rang mela.

This chai-wala claiming to be from Mardan would not have got attention if his photo was taken with poor camera or bad angle.......its the excellent photography which did the magic and made the picture viral on social media.......compare the original picture of his which went viral and of another occasions.......The Photographer is not getting due credit !

580497614e92b-650x759.jpg

View attachment 344720

14721558_975730212553522_2013421797946481221_n-jpg.344577

Yeah he looks kinda ugly in the videos and every other pic except the orginal chai wali one. Doesn't know how to carry tees and suits and pose for the camera (not his fault of course), and has a droopy lower lip (he could try keeping his mouth closed).

Them jaahils giving him makeovers and fucking up his hair and overall looks should know that just because a hairstyle is popular doesn't mean it'll automatically look good on any face shape nor can every guy pull off the clean shaven look.:hitwall::sick::tdown:

In chai wali pic he's easily an 8.5/10 while in so called raju ban gya gentleman ones a poor 4/10.
laanat hmaray stylists pe. *gaaliyan*

Not on me it depends which Kind of search you have done and saved in your browser cookies and according to your search history youtube suggest you videos which means every browser different suggestion.:lol:

You need to change your search habits brother.

@Moonlight @friendly_troll96
what are you guys talkin about? i'm confused as muffins. :undecided:

Last edited:
This episode reminds me novel Ishq ka Ain where a super rich, beautiful girl fall in love with chitta unpad paint wala.
Same case with boys when they fell for dehaati chitti unpad girls.

Which means Ishq na puchdaa zataan.

PDF boys try some ENO and digest it.
HT0612_3.jpg
eno len hmaray dushman. hum pe 100 chaye walay qurban.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Two points. First do you have some authentic proof from seerah/hadith/tawarikh literature about this event taking place(conversion of the said guy at the hand of Prophet P.B.U.H). If yes kindly do share.

Secondly even if that really took place, it still does not fit in the timeline. Mr. Qais still falls short a good 35 to 40 gen. of king Saul.

As I said, its from own Pakhtoon traditions. There is another narration that it was Khalid bin Waleed, who introduced Qais to Prophet (PBUH).

I have just given you the family tree, why still confusion? We cannot pin point the exact time line, Islamic scholars give max 5k years between Adam (AS) to present day humanity, unless you believe in Darwin theory of evolution, but what we can say that there are many historical indicators which does link Pakhtoons with Bani Israel.

I was hearing a Quran Tafseer a while back as someone mentioned this to me. Its by Mullana Wali Khan, who himself is a Pakhtoon. In one of his lecture, he mentioned, that Ibahreem (AS), the father of monolithic religions, the Grand Father of Yaqoob (AS) (the father of Bani Israel), He was, according to him, and oppose to popular belief, was not from the Babylon but rather here from our own lands. Ibraheem (AS) was born here and according to Muallana Wali, the city of Jamrood near Peshawar was the seat of Namrood (Nimrod). I Personally havent been to that part of Pakistan, but according to Mullana, there is a valley near Jamrood, which till day is black with the fire that Namrood lite up to put Ibraheem (AS) in it. I cant remember which day of the lecture it was, but you can listen to whole series:

http://ahsanululoom.net/default.aspx?tabid=74&ViewTypeID=C&MediaTypeID=1&MediaDetailID=125

Ibraheem (AS) was ejected from these lands but his pogeny has returned at least half of it. Also Allam Iqbal mentioned his famous verse:

"Meer-e-Arab (S.A.W.) Ko Aayi Thandi Hawa Jahan Se
Mera Watan Wohi Hai, Mera Watan Wohi Hai"

which was in reference to the following :

Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlavi (RA) mentioned a Hadith, referenced by Al-Tibrani-Al-Aust (الطبراني الأوسط), Holy Prophet (PBUH) said,
"I am Arab, but Arab is not in me and I am not in Hind but Hind is in me" (Hind at times was refered to these lands of Indus)

Prophet (PBUH) was also from the bloodline of Ibrhaeem (AS) and , connect dots, it becomes clear. At least to me. But again its my opinion you dont have to agree.

We are just mere mortal being , trying to understand Allah grand plan at the best of our abilities.

As I said, its from own Pakhtoon traditions. There is another narration that it was Khalid bin Waleed, who introduced Qais to Prophet (PBUH).

I have just given you the family tree, why still confusion? We cannot pin point the exact time line, Islamic scholars give max 5k years between Adam (AS) to present day humanity, unless you believe in Darwin theory of evolution, but what we can say that there are many historical indicators which does link Pakhtoons with Bani Israel.

I was hearing a Quran Tafseer a while back as someone mentioned this to me. Its by Mullana Wali Khan, who himself is a Pakhtoon. In one of his lecture, he mentioned, that Ibahreem (AS), the father of monolithic religions, the Grand Father of Yaqoob (AS) (the father of Bani Israel), He was, according to him, and oppose to popular belief, was not from the Babylon but rather here from our own lands. Ibraheem (AS) was born here and according to Muallana Wali, the city of Jamrood near Peshawar was the seat of Namrood (Nimrod). I Personally havent been to that part of Pakistan, but according to Mullana, there is a valley near Jamrood, which till day is black with the fire that Namrood lite up to put Ibraheem (AS) in it. I cant remember which day of the lecture it was, but you can listen to whole series:

http://ahsanululoom.net/default.aspx?tabid=74&ViewTypeID=C&MediaTypeID=1&MediaDetailID=125

Ibraheem (AS) was ejected from these lands but his pogeny has returned at least half of it. Also Allam Iqbal mentioned his famous verse:

"Meer-e-Arab (S.A.W.) Ko Aayi Thandi Hawa Jahan Se
Mera Watan Wohi Hai, Mera Watan Wohi Hai"

which was in reference to the following :

Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlavi (RA) mentioned a Hadith, referenced by Al-Tibrani-Al-Aust (الطبراني الأوسط), Holy Prophet (PBUH) said,
"I am Arab, but Arab is not in me and I am not in Hind but Hind is in me" (Hind at times was refered to these lands of Indus)

Prophet (PBUH) was also from the bloodline of Ibrhaeem (AS) and , connect dots, it becomes clear. At least to me. But again its my opinion you dont have to agree.

We are just mere mortal being , trying to understand Allah grand plan at the best of our abilities.

Lets agree to disagree ☺.

Back
Top Bottom