What's new

Arrests of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing US-Mexico border jumps 1,230% in January

So you claimed to have lived in Queens, and you cannot answer me what is what used to be called QBE??

Ok, sure you lived in New York City......and i used to live on the moon...... :rofl: :lol:
I don't care about if you lived on the moon or not, I know where I lived and I didn't, Which cities I've been to which I never did. Do I sound like I care about where you've been to? so dumb.

I don't care about if you lived on the moon or not, I know where I lived and I didn't, Which cities I've been to which I never did. Do I sound like I care about where you've been to? so dumb.
lol, sure, sure, sure, a person who claim he lived in queens don't know the name of the Queens main throughfare.....

I believe you.

lol, sure, sure, sure, a person who claim he lived in queens don't know the name of the Queens main throughfare.....

I believe you.
Why I have to prove anything to you? you can keep asking about anything cause anything can be easily found on the internet, I don't even bother to answer them, you are just talking like a kid, it's just ridiculous , I know where I lived and where I didn't, and told you before that I don't a word you said, so it's perfect OK for you to not to believe anything from me.

Why I have to prove anything to you? you can keep asking about anything cause anything can be easily found on the internet, I don't even bother to answer them, you are just talking like a kid, it's just ridiculous , I know where I lived and where I didn't, and told you before that I don't a word you said, so it's perfect OK for you to not to believe anything from me.
sure, You live in Queens AND Brooklyn and not know the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, and then you claim you used to live in an Army Base.....

Hey, I am not the one that claim all that

sure, You live in Queens AND Brooklyn and not know the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway, and then you claim you used to live in an Army Base.....

Hey, I am not the one that claim all that
you can keep asking about anything cause anything can be easily found on the internet, I don't even bother to answer them, you are just talking like a kid, it's just ridiculous , I know where I lived and where I didn't, and told you before that I don't a word you said, so it's perfect OK for you to not to believe anything from me. Chatkpt must have visited every city and village on earth, so dumb, why I have to prove anything to someone that I don't believe a word from him?

you can keep asking about anything cause anything can be easily found on the internet, I don't even bother to answer them, you are just talking like a kid, it's just ridiculous , I know where I lived and where I didn't, and told you before that I don't a word you said, so it's perfect OK for you to not to believe anything from me. Chatkpt must have visited every city and village on earth, so dumb, why I have to prove anything to someone that I don't believe a word from him?
Well, then don't claim you lived in the US, it's not my claim, it's your, I mean, weren't you the one that demand proof when I claim I used to live in China? And when i do the same, then all of a sudden you don't need to prove that to me because I know where I lived

LOL?? :lol: :rofl:

To be honest, I don't really care less about whether you lived in the US or not, a lot of people lived in the US, it's that the double standard of you and then you obviously lied about it and say you never lies. That deserved to be busted, and I have busted you, you failed to tell me where you can go from Fort Hamilton to Downtown, you failed to identify what is QBE or BQE, you then claim you are living in an Amry barrack (or hotel) when I asked you where you live.

I honestly don't care if you believe yourself lived in the US, I don't have to show you, I only need to show whoever read this post, and I am screenshotting this every time you said you lived in the US.

By the way, you can't look up QBE, because QBE is a very big insurance company, only people who lived in Queens or Brooklyn knows what the hell was that. So no. it's not something you can easily found on the internet. Because if you do, you would have answered me that in the last 4 post.

Well, then don't claim you lived in the US, it's not my claim, it's your, I mean, weren't you the one that demand proof when I claim I used to live in China? And when i do the same, then all of a sudden you don't need to prove that to me because I know where I lived

LOL?? :lol: :rofl:

To be honest, I don't really care less about whether you lived in the US or not, a lot of people lived in the US, it's that the double standard of you and then you obviously lied about it and say you never lies. That deserved to be busted, and I have busted you, you failed to tell me where you can go from Fort Hamilton to Downtown, you failed to identify what is QBE or BQE, you then claim you are living in an Amry barrack (or hotel) when I asked you where you live.

I honestly don't care if you believe yourself lived in the US, I don't have to show you, I only need to show whoever read this post, and I am screenshotting this every time you said you lived in the US.

By the way, you can't look up QBE, because QBE is a very big insurance company, only people who lived in Queens or Brooklyn knows what the hell was that. So no. it's not something you can easily found on the internet. Because if you do, you would have answered me that in the last 4 post.
lol, since you talk like a child, how about we play a child jinx game, If I've never lived in New York, My mother will die , and If I did live in New York, Your wife will die tomorrow, since you mentioned you have no mother, let God or whatever divine power to be the judge.

lol, since you talk like a child, how about we play a child jinx game, If I've never lived in New York, My mother will die , and If I did live in New York, Your wife will die tomorrow, since you mentioned you have no mother, let God or whatever divine power to be the judge.
To be honest, I don't care if you lived in US, Canada.

I expose people lies, and seeing how you so enthusiastic about trying to prove I never lived in China, I am just doing the same. The only different is, I manage to expose you, while you didn't on me.

I don't really care if you mom died too, or my wife for that matter. If she dies, she dies. It's not like I can't find another woman, can't say the same with you ma.

To be honest, I don't care if you lived in US, Canada.

I expose people lies, and seeing how you so enthusiastic about trying to prove I never lived in China, I am just doing the same. The only different is, I manage to expose you, while you didn't on me.

I don't really care if you mom died too, or my wife for that matter. If she dies, she dies. It's not like I can't find another woman, can't say the same with you ma.
I don't believe a word you said, and you don't believe me, that's also ok, let all the members here on PDF pray for the death of the liar between you and me on this matter, who lied will suffer a terrible ending of life, happy now?

I don't believe a word you said, and you don't believe me, that's also ok, let all the members here on PDF pray for the death of the liar between you and me on this matter, who lied will suffer a terrible ending of life, happy now?
The difference is, I am ready to meet my maker, did you??

I been to war, I already accepted that I am going to die, this is no big deal, if you want to play this game, you damn sure you are serious about that, I mean I can mate you that, but if you are just joking about it, that's no fun.

Ono the other hand, as I said, you don't need top convince me you lived in the US, i know you don't, you can't convince me, if you want to go say that, you will need to convince other people you lived in the US, I will just let them see this exchange and they can make up their own mind. As I said, I really don't care if you have lived in the US, or whatever you said, you aren't that important to me.

The difference is, I am ready to meet my maker, did you??

I been to war, I already accepted that I am going to die, this is no big deal, if you want to play this game, you damn sure you are serious about that, I mean I can mate you that, but if you are just joking about it, that's no fun.
You should know we Chinese take jinx super seriously, and we never jinx our families, so, sure , i m deadly seriously, If I never lived in New York, my whole family should die terribly, if I did live in New York, your whole family should die terribly, let God or whatever divine power to be the judge.

You should know we Chinese take jinx super seriously, and we never jinx our families, so, sure , i m deadly seriously, If I never lived in New York, my whole family should die terribly, if I did live in New York, your whole family should die terribly, let God or whatever divine power to be the judge.
I don't know, or care what you want to do, just because you swear to the ninth God and 12th realm, that does not make your claim truer, I mean, you do what you want to do, you can swear to the 閻羅王, that aint gonna change my finding, because you failed to acknowledge stuff that would have been easy knowledge if you really do live in Queens and Brooklyn.

That's the facts here, and that's what people are going to look at, not who you swear to.

I don't know, or care what you want to do, just because you swear to the ninth God and 12th realm, that does not make your claim truer, I mean, you do what you want to do, you can swear to the 閻羅王, that aint gonna change my finding, because you failed to acknowledge stuff that would have been easy knowledge if you really do live in Queens and Brooklyn.

That's the facts here, and that's what people are going to look at, not who you swear to.
So both of us can pray for that result. I told you already, everything can be found easily online so that interrogration game is very childish and I don't bother to receive your interrogation cause I know who I m and where I lived. let's just pray for the divine punishment that I mentioned above.

So both of us can pray for that result. I told you already, everything can be found easily online so that interrogration game is very childish and I don't bother to receive your interrogation cause I know who I m and where I lived. let's just pray for punishment that I mentioned above.
sure, but still you lived in NYC is just bullshit. It's didn't become true because you want to play the stupid jinx game.

It's like me saying I used to lived in forbidden palace, I swear bad thing happened to my family if I hadn't live in forbidden palace, I mean, I would very apperently lying if I said I used to live in forbidden palace, just because I wish bad thing happened to those who lied does not negate the fact that I used to live in forbidden palace is a lies......

And YOU LIE about living in Queens, and Brooklyn, and most likely pick up a tourist pamphlet from a hotel service desk when i ask you where you lived in NYC. That's the fact, I don't really care if you swear to Xi Jing Ping about it, that's still a lies.

Back
Top Bottom