What's new

Arrests of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing US-Mexico border jumps 1,230% in January

Which part of New York? And are you talking about New York State or New York City?

You can't lie to me, I used to station in Fort Drum.
Brooklyn, Fort Hamilton on B line, yellow color trains, and Flushing, Queens, and some other places in short terms, Hort Hamilton seems to have lots of Jews , they all wear that typical Jewish black coats and hats wear, easy to notice. Why I have to lie to you, just because you always lie doesn't mean everyone lies.

Brooklyn, Fort Hamilton on B line, yellow color trains, and Flushing, Queens, and some other places in short terms, Hort Hamilton seems to have lots of Jews , they all wear that typical Jewish black coats and hats wear, easy to notice. Why I have to lie to you, just because you always lie doesn't mean everyone lies.
sure name me a bunch of place and then you must have live in NY, i can name you a bunch of place in South Australia (Glenelg, Avalon and so on) even I have never set foot on South Australia once.

how do you go from Fort Hamilton to Downtown?

There are only 4 ways you can do that I used to live near Borough Park so I know, we aren't that far off. Tell me how you would get to Downtown from Fort Hamilton

sure name me a bunch of place and then you must have live in NY, i can name you a bunch of place in South Australia (Glenelg, Avalon and so on) even I have never set foot on South Australia once.

how do you go from Fort Hamilton to Downtown?

There are only 4 ways you can do that I used to live near Borough Park so I know, we aren't that far off. Tell me how you would get to Downtown from Fort Hamilton
This is so stupid, why I have to prove anything to you, you can keep believing I've never been to US and China is full of homeless people, your delusional mind is your own problem, no one else.

This is so stupid, why I have to prove anything to you, you can keep believing I've never been to US and China is full of homeless people, your delusional mind is your own problem, no one else.
So no then? Liar?

And dude, nobody live in Fort Hamilton unless you are US Army Reserve, you live in nearby neighborhood called Bay Ridge by the way, I know as I used to live near Bay Ridge and between that and Borough Park. both of which are the surrounding suburb of Fort Hamilton and there were another one on the right hand side of Fort Hamilton I forgot its name.

So yes, you aren't ever lived in the NYC.

So no then? Liar?

And dude, nobody live in Fort Hamilton unless you are US Army Reserve, you live in nearby neighborhood called Bay Ridge by the way, I know as I used to live near Bay Ridge and between that and Borough Park.

So yes, you aren't ever lived in the NYC.
Lol, Whatever you believe, why I care, you even say that homeless people are common in China, so whatever comes from you won't surprise me at all.

Lol, Whatever you believe, why I care, you even say that homeless people are common in China, so whatever comes from you won't surprise me at all.
Dude, if you said you are a tourist, I believe you, because Fort Hamilton is a tourist attraction because that is the fort that did something during 1812 war (Never interested on that war so I don't have a clue) the first mistake you made is you said you LIVED in Fort Hamilton, you can't the entire area is DoD and you can only get base housing if you claim to live in Fort Hamilton.

So either you said you live near Fort hamilton or you live around that area, but no, that is the place you said you lived in, most likely was a place you travelled to before as a tourist. But You can't live INSIDE the entire Fort Hamilton Area unless you were in the Army.

That's how I know you lies. But hey.

Oh, by the way, all the places you mention is tourist attraction, Flushing is where they have US open, Queens is another neighborhood that full of Tourist.

Last edited:
Dude, if you said you are a tourist, I believe you, because Fort Hamilton is a tourist attraction because that is the fort that did something during 1812 war (Never interested on that war so I don't have a clue) the first mistake you made is you said you LIVED in Fort Hamilton, you can't the entire area is DoD and you can only get base housing if you claim to live in Fort Hamilton.

So either you said you live near Fort hamilton or you live around that area, but no, that is the place you said you lived in, most likely was a place you travelled to before as a tourist. But You can't live INSIDE the entire Fort Hamilton Area unless you were in the Army.

That's how I know you lies. But hey.
Of course I don't give a detailed address, believe it or not, why I have to prove to you for anything? unlike you.I know where I lived and where I didn't. keep believing that I've never lived in US and China is full of homeless people, be my guest.

Of course I don't give a detailed address, believe it or not, why I have to prove to you for anything? unlike you.I know where I lived and where I didn't. keep believing that I've never lived in US and China is full of homeless people, be my guest.
It's not about detail address. You don't say you live in Fort Hamilton period, unless you were working for DoD or US Army, you either say you live in Bay Ridge or Borough Park (or another one I forgot) no one but US Army personnel can live in Fort Hamilton. You are not talking about a street address, you are talking about whole another neighbourhood.

And I don't believe you never live in the US, I KNOW you never lived in the US because of what you said. But sure, keep denying, that probably give me more ammo to expose you.

@Hamartia Antidote dude try to justify he used to live in an US Army Base... :lol: :lol:

And I don't believe you never live in the US, I KNOW you never lived in the US because of what you said. But sure, keep denying, that probably give me more ammo to expose you.

@Hamartia Antidote dude try to justify he used to live in an US Army Base... :lol: :lol:
Haha, you keep believing your dream, who cares, I know where I lived and where I never, Unlike you, lying through your teeth without a red face.

Haha, you keep believing your dream, who cares, I know where I lived and where I never, Unlike you, lying through your teeth without a red face.
Well, unlike the Banana argument, I know FOR A FACT, as a former government employee and former Military officer, unless you have security clearance, there are no chance in hell you would have lived in Fort Hamilton unless you live in a hotel. I myself tried for about 10 months to get base housing there, and even I can't get in. That's a fact, and that's why I know you are Bullshit. That's a Blatant Lies here.

The only way people refer to them living in Fort Hamilton is when they were actually living in Fort Hamilton Parkway. Which run thru Fort Hamilton to bay ridge, but since you said you aren't giving me an address so you would have refer to the neighbourhood, not that street.

From the place you mentioned, Brooklyn, Queens, Flushing, that's seems like it come out of a Tourist pamphlet. All the place are where you want to visit, not live there. I mean if I were to live in Queens, I would rather go southwest toward Williamsburg.

Well, unlike the Banana argument, I know FOR A FACT, as a former government employee and former Military officer, unless you have security clearance, there are no chance in hell you would have lived in Fort Hamilton. I myself tried for about 10 months to get base housing there, and even I can't get in. That's a fact, and thats why I know you are Bullshit. That's a Blatant Lies here.

From the place you mentioned, Brooklyn, Queens, Flushing, that's seems like it come out of a Tourist pamphlet. All the place are where you want to visit, not live there. I mean if I were to live in Queens, I would rather go southwest toward Williamsburg.
Lol, you are just so dumb arguing about nothing, i know who I am and I know where I lived and where I didn't, I don't need you to tell me where I lived, it's just so dumb.

Lol, you are just so dumb arguing about nothing, i know who I am and I know where I lived and where I didn't, I don't need you to tell me where I lived, it's just so dumb.
Sure, you live in NYC, I believe you. tell me, what's QBE?

I am calling it by the old name here, but if you live in the place you said you lived in, you know what it is.

Sure, you live in NYC, I believe you. tell me, what's QBE?

I am calling it by the old name here, but if you live in the place you said you lived in, you know what it is.
So stupid, I know where I lived, If I say I didn't , that means I lied, unlike you, I don't lie where I lived and where I didn't, where I traveled to and where I never been too. you are just crazy, hell bent to force people to lie, so dumb.

So stupid, I know where I lived, If I say I didn't , that means I lied, unlike you, I don't lie where I lived and where I didn't, where I traveled to and where I never been too. you are just crazy, hell bent to force people to lie, so dumb.
So you claimed to have lived in Queens, and you cannot answer me what is what used to be called QBE??

Ok, sure you lived in New York City......and i used to live on the moon...... :rofl: :lol:

Again, as a cop, anyone who said "I don't lie" usually lies, ALOT.

Back
Top Bottom