What's new

Arrests of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing US-Mexico border jumps 1,230% in January

• On average the foreign-born population has grown by 132,000 a month since President Biden took office, compared to 59,000 per month in Obama’s first term, 76,000 per month in Obama’s second term, and 42,000 per month under Trump before Covid-19 hit.
US will become a non white country soon, and it's white supremacism will be gone with it.
And intense racial strife will be almost a mush happen with this trend in future US

2CA5AB9C00000578-0-image-a-38_1442937359795.jpg

Last edited:
He suffers in Canada!
Mind your business with Turkey, you suffer in conflict with them everyday. Who says who suffers in Canada ? Canada is not your master country US and lazy Greece.

Last edited:
Mind your business with Turkey, you suffer in conflict with them everyday.
You probably missed what's been going on in Turkey right now,but please tell us more about how Canada sucks and you long to go to the PRC.

He is planning to move back. When is that?

I wonder, why did he leave that paradise in first place ruled by an emperor like Xi?
They all want to go back one day...one day. When they're too old and pensioners,they will visit for a few days as tourists.

He is planning to move back. When is that?

I wonder, why did he leave that paradise in first place ruled by an emperor like Xi?
Why dont you go build more toilets in your country instead of obsessed with Chinese everyday ?

You probably missed what's been going on in Turkey right now,but please tell us more about how Canada sucks and you long to go to the PRC.

They all want to go back one day...one day. When they're too old and pensioners,they will visit for a few days as tourists.
Why should I have to make up stories to please you arrogant white supremacist Greek. My personal life is no concern of you Greek and Indians. Who are you to think that I am only fit to cheer for your first master US and your second master EU.

Last edited:
I lived in US, we all you what you said it not true, tons of illegal immigrants in US working normal jobs and starting businesses, and they almost all managed through different ways to get US citizenship after staying in US for some years. US is a paradise for illegal immigrants and fugitive criminals.
Do you mean after June 4, 1989? That is the only occasion the US paroled/pardoned EVERY CHINESE CITIZEN in US, whether or not they come to this country legally, they can be applied for Permanent Residence in the US as political refugee, that applies not just to the US, but most Western country, in the UK, Canada, Australia as well.

Otherwise, there are NO pathway for anyone to get Citizenship if you come to the US illegally, that's because you can't get sponsorship in any way, you can't get W-4 for work, you can't get INS-1040 for tax return, you can't get any visa if you cannot get any one of those.

What? No, it doesn't work that way at all. Where did you learn this?

If you are here illegally the only way you can become a citizen is if the President of the US launches some amnesty program and somehow your background fits his criteria..otherwise you are illegal for life. Even if you married a US citizen that would not guarantee anything.

If i jump over the border fence and into any country I'm illegal..it has nothing to do with whether it is an immigration country or not. There is no magical paperwork that suddenly autofills in after X amount of years making me legal.

It's like thinking if you stand infront of a train station for 20 years a free train ticket will magically appear in your hand. It doesn't work that way.
I don't think he ever lived in the US, his view on US aligned too much with what TV show had shown over the year, last time remember he said hooker walk the street in the US and hooker everywhere. I was a cop, I know hooking is illegal in most US state (beside Nevada) and that's also a recent development. There are no way there are hooker everywhere.

I remember as a cop, we used to hang out in red light district and around those back alley where hooker works and lean on them for no sex friday whenever we wanted information, because people see cops will back off from their service, we basically shut them down.

And I asked him like 3 times when and where does he live in the US in the past, I don't think he ever answered.

What? No, it doesn't work that way at all. Where did you learn this?

If you are here illegally the only way you can become a citizen is if the President of the US launches some amnesty program and somehow your background fits his criteria..otherwise you are illegal for life. Even if you married a US citizen that would not guarantee anything.

If i jump over the border fence and into any country I'm illegal..it has nothing to do with whether it is an immigration country or not. There is no magical paperwork that suddenly autofills in after X amount of years making me legal.

It's like thinking if you stand infront of a train station for 20 years a free train ticket will magically appear in your hand. It doesn't work that way.
Strangely enough, Australia used to have similar laws to what he said.

You can claim Australian Citizenship if you are living in the country for more than 18 years regardless of immigration status.

But I think that law was repealled several decade ago and they were all used to target New Zealander anyway.

US never gace such law. It didn't matter you live illegally the X amount of time in the US, you stay illegal unless the government pardon you.

I don't think he ever lived in the US, his view on US aligned too much with what TV show had shown over the year, last time remember he said hooker walk the street in the US and hooker everywhere. I was a cop, I know hooking is illegal in most US state (beside Nevada) and that's also a recent development. There are no way there are hooker everywhere.
lol, your claim that homelessness is so common in China to the point that you had to start a thread about it shows you never lived in China maybe, or you just simply intentionally lie. I live in US for several years, in New York and travel expensively inside US too, you don't have to believe it though, just stick to your belief that I've never been to US and just made up all my experience there in my mind, it's perfect ok with me.
By the way, after so many foreigners vlogs posted here, do you still insist that homelessness is very common in China?

lol, your claim that homelessness is so common in China to the point that you had to start a thread about it shows you never lived in China maybe, or you just simply intentionally lie. I live in US for several years, in New York and travel expensively inside US too, you don't have to believe it though, just stick to your belief that I've never been to US and just made up all my experience there in my mind, it's perfect ok with me.
By the way, after so many foreigners vlogs posted here, do you still insist that homelessness is very common in China?
Which part of New York? And are you talking about New York State or New York City?

You can't lie to me, I used to station in Fort Drum.

Back
Top Bottom