What's new

Arrests of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing US-Mexico border jumps 1,230% in January

Oh, wow, a whole three people.:omghaha:

American 🤡s gonna 🤡.

Sorry apparently you didn't get the hilarious memo this week!

Arrests of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing US-Mexico border jumps 1,230% in January​

"In January 2022, federal law enforcement agents apprehended 80 illegal immigrants who were citizens of China. Last month, agents captured 1,064 Chinese immigrants at the southern border — a 1,230% increase year over year."

January 2022: 80 Chinese Nationals arrested
January 2023: 1064 Chinese Nationals arrested

cn.GIF
🤡:haha:

like you said that homelessness is a problem in China? lol, sure.
Again. I don't care what you do or say, you lie about living in NYC. That's it. You can swear whatever, or divert it and talk about whatever else.

And on the other hand, if you believe China don't have a homelessness problem, then you are not just a liar, but you are insane. Every country have a homelessness problem, if you believe China don't have one, then you either are insane to membrane or you live in your la-la land where you can't see any homeless people out of your window mean they dont exist

All other Pro-China member on that thread all acknowledge there is a homeless problem in China, their view is that it's not as big as it was in America.

Again. I don't care what you do or say, you lie about living in NYC. That's it.
Lol, so dumb, I caught you lying multiple times, first you claimed bananas don't naturally grow in China, and then you claimed homelessness is a problem and you even started a thread about it despite the facts that many foreinger vloggers videos stated the otherwise. You are a habitual liar.

Lol, so dumb, I caught you lying multiple times, first you claimed bananas don't naturally grow in China, and then you claimed homelessness is a problem and you even started a thread about it despite the facts that many foreinger vloggers videos stated the otherwise. You are a habitual liar.
Again, I am not the one that said "I have never lies"

And you claim you lived in NYC is nothing but a giant lies

Hell, it's already a giant lies when you claim you never lies.

So you admit you lied, a good start finally.

Are you religious? pray that if I lied on that, my whole family die tomorrow, and I didn't your whole family die tomorrow.

AND LOL, This "my family die tomorrow when i lies comes from the same person who called some verification question being "Childish" let that sink in for a moment....

Are you religious? pray that if I lied on that, my whole family die tomorrow, and I didn't your whole family die tomorrow.
LOL, This "my family die tomorrow when i lies comes from the same person who called some verification question being "Childish" let that sink in for a moment...."

You do what you want to do, I want fact, not "something might have or might not have happened to me if I lied" It won't work when you swear to god that was not cocaine at custom, it won't work here. I don't care if you re-raise your dead family member and kill them again with your lies if you lie. You failed to prove to me you lived in NYC like you claim, nothing this "swear and jinx" BS will make you suddenly not a liar and suddenly lived in NYC.

You do what you want to do, i will keep calling you a liar and you never lived in NYC until you show me prove that you had, and no, swear and jinx is not one of them.

You do what you want to do, i will keep calling you a liar and you never lived in NYC until you show me prove that you had, and no, swear and jinx is not one of them.
I will keep calling you a liar too, and don't forget to pray based on our agreement. Although I don't really believe in god, but I do believe in karma, let's both pray hard this time.

I will keep calling you a liar too, and don't forget to pray based on our agreement. Although I don't really believe in god, but I do believe in karma, let's both pray hard this time.

Back
Top Bottom