What's new

Arrests of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing US-Mexico border jumps 1,230% in January

So you admit you lied, good start.

Lol, we can pray together, want to join this jinx game too?
Again, I am not the one that said "I have never lies"

And you claim you lived in NYC is nothing but a giant lies

Hell, it's already a giant lies when you claim you never lies.

In fact, I lied yesterday when my wife asked do you want to have sex?

OMG you have been lying all these years. WTF? Another aepsilon.
lol, he said my "challenge" question is childish and then proposed to me whoever lied would have their family killed......

cootes swear probably become hip again.....

I will keep calling you a liar too, and don't forget to pray based on our agreement. Although I don't really believe in god, but I do believe in karma, let's both pray hard this time.

I will keep calling you a liar too, and don't forget to pray based on our agreement. Although I don't really believe in god, but I do believe in karma, let's both pray hard this time.
Again, I am not the one that said "I have never lies"

And you claim you lived in NYC is nothing but a giant lies

Hell, it's already a giant lies when you claim you never lies.

I don't know, who said this??
I don't lie on where I lived and where I didn't. why anyone will lie about that? that's stupidly pointless. but where did I say I never lied about anything? gosh, you are being caught lying again.

What an asshole you are.
Over and over and over and over throughout the years you have saying this:
"hey have you ever been to China..well I lived in NY so I know both"
You are an asshole, why anyone lies anything about where they lived and where they never did? just so stupid.

"hey have you ever been to China..well I lived in NY/US so I know both"
I do know both cause I lived in US for many years, how long had you lived in China?

I don't lie on where I lived and where I didn't. why anyone will lie about that? that's stupidly pointless. but where did I say I never lied about anything? gosh, you are being caught lying again.
Then why you lied about living in the US?

I challenged you, you said it's too childish to answer, yet somehow you say "if I lie everyone of my family died"
well, that's works probably if I am a tarot card reader, it won't work when i am a fact driven person.

Either you show me soild prove that you were indeed lived in NYC, or you answer my challenge question, or YOU LIED about ti, how hard is it for you to understand??

Then why you lied about living in the US?
We can pray hard about this part, whoever lies about this should have their whole family died first thing tomorrow morning.

Either you show me soild prove that you were indeed lived in NYC, or you answer my challenge question, or YOU LIED about ti, how hard is it for you to understand??
Why I have to prove anything to you, it's all on the internet and even morons can find them easily, you are not a cop and I m not receiving your interrogation, I don't believe a word you said by the way.

We can pray hard about this part, whoever lies about this should have their whole family died first thing tomorrow morning.

Why I have to prove anything to you, it's all on the internet and even morons can find them easily, you are not a cop and I m not receiving your interrogation, I don't believe a word you said by the way.
that is not proof dude...

You claim you lived in US, and you use said point to tell people here how bad US was because you used to lived there, so you INDEED have the respoinsibility to prove that you have lived in the US before, otherwise all your point basing on your "experience' living in the US is moot, because you weren't ever lived in the US.

Just by saying "if I lie bad thing will happen to me" is NOT prove you lived in the US. again, how hard is it for you to understand?? You have picture of you in front of your home, or your car, or whatever, those are proof, you know how to get from A to B in US, those are proof, you know what the main road leading in and out of town, that's a proof, you saying "I lived in the US, trust me bro or my home exploded", as much as I want to see your home exploded, that's NOT a proof.

Just by saying "if I lie bad thing will happen to me" is NOT prove you lived in the US. again, how hard is it for you to understand?? You have picture of you in front of your home, or your car, or whatever, those are proof, you know how to get from A to B in US, those are proof, you know what the main road leading in and out of town, that's a proof, you saying "I lived in the US, trust me bro or my home exploded" that's NOT a proof.
lol, I don't have to prove to you anything, you think you are a cop? no , you are not, I don't believe a word from you. as for my stories about US, point out if any of them are not true, simple and easy.

point out if any of them are not true, simple and easy.
Oh........

you claim to have lived in Fort Hamilton, that was a military base area around the south end near Long island, unless you were in the US military, that is not true

You don't know what is Brooklyn-Queens expressway, even tho you claim to have lived in both Queens and Brooklyn, that is not true.

You also claim hooker is everywhere in the US city, it most certainly cannot be, as Hooking is illegal in 49 states. They can't be everywhere because if they do, they will all be ended up in the police precinct

Should I go for more??

Back
Top Bottom