What's new

Arrests as China web users call for revolution

Revolution from what??? Sometimes people are so damn stupid. Are they blind to see that China has improved 100 fold? and is continuing to do so? Nothing happens over night; you must work very very hard and the Chinese Government is doing just that for the country. These people asking for revolution should be deported.

They should be thrown into the street and embarrassed for their intentions to topple the government, everyone looking would spit and throw rocks at them for even having that kind of thought.

Personally, I would have these people executed. Luckily the CCP is much more lenient than I am and will probably give them some jail time.

china needs to overcome the western puppets and people like this poster above.

if you oppress and execute the protesters, you're giving them exactly what they want (attention and martyrdom).

china needs to overcome the western puppets and people like this poster above.

if you oppress and execute the protesters, you're giving them exactly what they want (attention and martyrdom).

Yup there really is no reason for people to get so uptight, China has what 1,342,440,000 people atm to find 100 that want to protest about anything would be prety easy.

Im sure you could find 100 people that sincerly belive the world is really run by brain eating zombies living under the mountains in Tibet or that every thing that happens is a raw,mosad, cia conspiracy;)

Let them have their day of shouting ignore them and tomorrow they will be bored or find another band wagon to leap on, make a fuss and tomorrow there might be 200.

Im sure you could find 100 people that sincerly belive the world is really run by brain eating zombies living under the mountains in Tibet or that every thing that happens is a raw,mosad, cia conspiracy;)

What do you mean? That brain eating zombies living under the mountains in Tibet don't exist? What a western capitalist lie.

one of my friends was brought to police for a talk for doing the wrong thing at the wrong time 7 years ago. we asked him if the police really offer him a a cup of tea. he said no but he was provided a free lunch and a cup of purified water. he hoped the police gave him free dinner but the police disappointed him by releaseing him in the afternoon.

Yes, they were invited to tea by the police. They'll go home tomorrow. Law allows police to invite them to tea not more than 48 hours.
Please think about, 1.3 billion people in the country, and 100 dissidents...

Yup there really is no reason for people to get so uptight, China has what 1,342,440,000 people atm to find 100 that want to protest about anything would be prety easy.

Let them have their day of shouting ignore them and tomorrow they will be bored or find another band wagon to leap on, make a fuss and tomorrow there might be 200.
everest.jpg

The top of Mount Everest looks like a monster with round eye and wide mouth showing teeth.
I am bored about anything political and if they show something else opposing I care about, maby I will join them.

If most Chinese think this is just tomfoolery, then it will die. But if that's not the case, things will flare up. It is a myth that external support can prop up a revolution for long. The defensiveness comes from several Chinese members' claims that some sort of foreign hand is involved in everything. Perhaps, some richer Chinese sitting in HK want this revolution. But, I too dont see how revolutions can happen in a State that is increasing its prosperity everyday. Unless of course, the prosperity is itself a trick to fool the world...we have seen the erstwhile Soviets trying to do that. So, there is some apprehension about how Communist regimes work. Chinese CCP already knows that democracy works well (HK SAR and Macau SAR and neighboring Taiwan) and has lifted millions to prosperity. So, I would be interested to see why they would be reluctant to promote more democracy. Who's got to lose?

There was never democracy in HK or Macao. Ever. You think Hong Kong voted to be British? Then why was the governor of Hong Kong always a white man before 1997 when whites made up less than 1% of HK's population? There is more democracy in China today than perhaps the US. After all, the Chinese government does not monitor my email, telephone call, location at all moments or have sophisticated filters that look for people that talk about Islamic Jihad and arrest them before they've committed a single crime.

not like india take away peasants land and using army killing them everyday

1270785734RMYY6XmZ.jpg

Army Against Maoist ????
Have you lost it??
They won't last a month if the army is involved!!!

This whole revolution thing in China is not going to work with the present economic status of China.

Army Against Maoist ????
Have you lost it??
They won't last a month if the army is involved!!!

This whole revolution thing in China is not going to work with the present economic status of China.

What? I thought "democracies" don't use the army to crush innocent protesters. Are you suggesting that Indian Army, a fully armed, military force made for combat, is going to brutally crush and oppress the Maoists?

What? I thought "democracies" don't use the army to crush innocent protesters. Are you suggesting that Indian Army, a fully armed, military force made for combat, is going to brutally crush and oppress the Maoists?

No they send in poorly armed police and militia that get brutally crushed and oppressed by the Maoists. That is how it should be done.

Now that I think about it I think there might be more to this "revolution deal" than I thought before since Hu addressed it yesterday. However I think that the scale is still exaggerated by Western media. As I stated before only a handful (literally 3-4 people) showed up in the streets and there were more foreign/domestic journalists and onlookers gawking than there were actual protesters.

Another funny incident was when one of the Western papers posted a picture of Chinese employers looking for workers as a protest photo. It is making rounds on Chinese forums right now.

Now that I think about it I think there might be more to this "revolution deal" than I thought before since Hu addressed it yesterday. However I think that the scale is still exaggerated by Western media. As I stated before only a handful (literally 3-4 people) showed up in the streets and there were more foreign/domestic journalists and onlookers gawking than there were actual protesters.

Another funny incident was when one of the Western papers posted a picture of Chinese employers looking for workers as a protest photo. It is making rounds on Chinese forums right now.

Forum link?

We haven't used the army yet, these people Talk of over throwing the Democratic state so once a saturation point is reached the Army may be used , but the re-equipped state forces should be able to stomp them out.

Back
Top Bottom