What's new

Arnab Goswami the 'TIMES NOW's ''Editor-in-Chief''' 2

Dude if you ask me regarding Arnab's debates, I would like to say his debates doesn't follow the Rules of a Debate. He doesn't allow the participants to speak much, who are speaking against and that's incorrect. He tries to impose his thoughts on the people speaking against. This is not applicable to Pakistanis only. This he does with everyone in every debate to whoever is against him. For that you need to see his other debates.

For more rational debates you can see NDTV and CNN-IBN. They are not that biased like Times now.

But if by neutrality you mean that supporting a theory which is completely false (For example 26/11 perpetrators were local people), then I think you will be disappointed.

And don't say 'like Wajahat Khan'. He along with Moeed Pirzada are the most educated and sensible journalists Pakistan has.

What wajahat Saeed n moeed does r under code of conduct of discipline.
Pak media r asked to be subjective and remain professional when ever they report. This thing will be found in every Pak media man.

no by neutral i mean journalists who bring you just the news, not feed you propaganda.
you cant name a single indian journalist comparable to wajahat khan in india.
our media is matured and professional , while your acts like tabloids.

For that you need to research a bit. I don't know if you have heard the name of Prannoy Roy. If not you can check out if you want.

no by neutral i mean journalists who bring you just the news, not feed you propaganda.

i liked his interview with zaid hamid, he kicked his a$$.there are good journalists with with good skills in various levers in India as well karan thapapar, is one of them, i like arnab also despite the fact that guests end up debating him instead of each other, he often don't allow them to speak, he is too dramatic and sentimental in debates etc,

i liked his interview with zaid hamid, he kicked his a$$.there are good journalists with with good skills in various levers in India as well karan thapapar, is one of them, i like arnab also despite the fact that guests end up debating him instead of each other, he often don't allow them to speak, he is too dramatic and sentimental in debates etc,

and then his a$$ kicked by musharraf

What wajahat Saeed n moeed does r under code of conduct of discipline.
Pak media r asked to be subjective and remain professional when ever they report. This thing will be found in every Pak media man.

Whatever you are stating, if that's true then it's really good!
I don't want to enter a blame game here and start searching net for something -ve and throw here.

What I wanted to say that there are few journalists in Pakistan whom I like,the ones I stated and above and there are couple of more and also there are few people whom I think to be completely mental (like the guest in the video). That's completely my choice.

I like Arnab Goswami's debate as those are entertaining though they don't follow the rules of a proper debate.
And along with crap there are good journalists in India as well. For that you need to research a bit and see more Indian debates and shows.

Now it's upto you guyz, how you will take what I said. But seriously I didn't come here to fight with anyone.

watch this even salman khurshid is praising the maturity of our media in his first ever interview with us.
This clears the Black n White.

Whatever you are stating, if that's true then it's really good!
I don't want to enter a blame game here and start searching net for something -ve and throw here.

What I wanted to say that there are few journalists in Pakistan whom I like,the ones I stated and above and there are couple of more and also there are few people whom I think to be completely mental (like the guest in the video). That's completely my choice.

I like Arnab Goswami's debate as those are entertaining though they don't follow the rules of a proper debate.
And along with crap there are good journalists in India as well. For that you need to research a bit and see more Indian debates and shows.

Now it's upto you guyz, how you will take what I said. But seriously I didn't come here to fight with anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom