What's new

Arnab Goswami the 'TIMES NOW's ''Editor-in-Chief''' 3

LOL, yeh banda to sirf Pakistaniyon par nhn balkay apnay Indians par bhi bhaunkta hai!
@Umair Nawaz

You guys watch his news when there is something to do with pakistan. Be rest assured he does the same with indian guests also. His way of doing a show. Come with an agenda or a belief then take the guys along who agree with his agenda and scr3w the guy who are against his agenda. He wont even allow to the opposing guy to speak. Leave him alone thats the way he does his show.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, yeh banda to sirf Pakistaniyon par nhn balkay apnay Indians par bhi bhaunkta hai!

He is an anchor and a good one. And its not just about pakistan, he gets hold of even people in Cabinet ministry and asks them clear and difficult questions till he gets the answer. That's his job; to get answers for the public. And the investigative journalism done by Times Now is the best in India, at least the ones involving corruption. I have seen tens of scandals with proof digged out by times now till date.

Indian media seems like drama, people seem fake, bollywoodish, and retarded..

Pakistani are on defensive mode... Arnab is exposing them.. The more you hate him, the more his popularity will grow. It was his effort which make Sharabjeet's case an issue. Otherwise Islamic Govt of India would have forgotten him like "Saurabh Kalia and beheaded Indian soldiers".

Islamic govt of India is soft on Pakistan coz of vote bank politics.

He is an anchor and a good one. And its not just about pakistan, he gets hold of even people in Cabinet ministry and asks them clear and difficult questions till he gets the answer. That's his job; to get answers for the public. And the investigative journalism done by Times Now is the best in India, at least the ones involving corruption. I have seen tens of scandals with proof digged out by times now till date.

Pakistani like Barkha dutt (her pro Pakistan coverage on Kashmir), Karan Thapar (Pseudo secular Modi incident) and Miyan Manmohan ali...

Pakistani are on defensive mode... Arnab is exposing them.. The more you hate him, the more his popularity will grow. It was his effort which make Sharabjeet's case an issue. Otherwise Islamic Govt of India would have forgotten him like "Saurabh Kalia and beheaded Indian soldiers".

Islamic govt of India is soft on Pakistan coz of vote bank politics.

Pakistani like Barkha dutt (her pro Pakistan coverage on Kashmir), Karan Thapar (Pseudo secular Modi incident) and Miyan Manmohan ali...

No, my friend, I am not talking about any pro-Islam journalism or politics. I respect all religion. And Arnab's debate are also not about religion. Its about India's interests. He says what matters to the people of the country. He is good and thankful to him, we have seen seasoned politicians and bureaucrats fumble and cower on National television.

Ek Arnab Goswami ne sab ke ... ...d ke rakh de hai.

Good Job Arnab Goswami they do not have answer for you. All these clown can do laugh fake to hide their frustration.

Err...no he is not. He might act the buffoon but he is a pretty sharp chap. Polite, courteous & reasonable when not on TV or when doing one one one interviews with non-politicians. I'm no fan of his style but a fool he is not.

Let's just agree to disagree. He doesn't have an agenda - I would be fine with his style if he actually had a stance. What exactly is he? You see others like Sardesai, Nidhi Razdan etc. and you know they are left leaning liberals, on Times Now that Mahroof chap is right wing.

I agree he acts[/I like a buffoon rather than being one. He knows what he is doing. But he is selling jingoism, not news but I guess that is what the people want. Same reason Times of India outsells other newspapers.

zaid hamid is serious stuff, not for Indians (who can point and laugh), but for pakistanis. Most of us thought he is just another self appointed expert, but it seems he has access to corridors of power there.

Arnab, although equally funny to watch, has no agenda apart from improving TRP of his channel. He will bash everybody for that.. you cant call him pro or anti anything :)
This is even more serious from ''biggest democracy'' of the world

Media in modern times is known as fifth pillar of a state after economy,education, judiciary etc etc.

This makes it a very very serious stuff!!!!!!!!!!

He is not an idiot at all. And it takes courage to face him on national television.

for his like minded people like u he is not an idiot, but for educated n moderate once he is!!!!!

whenever i'm in a bad mood or in need of a good hysterical laugh i will stumble upon "times now" youtube channel and see this emotionally rivetting actor in action

he's quite the character i must say.....are all "mumbaikers" like him? :laugh:

he should stop hosting Zafar Hilaly because he always hijacks his show and tells things how they REALLY are :meeting:

did you see the one when he hosted Gen (retd.) Musharraf following that indian soldiers 'beheading' drama

i had to bookmark it

what a masterpiece

Indian media seems like drama, people seem fake, bollywoodish, and retarded..

good business in this drama of theirs; their banking on their psyche and character

and i must say, they are doing very well and wont be going out of business anytime soon let me assure you :laugh:

did you see the one when he hosted Gen (retd.) Musharraf following that indian soldiers 'beheading' drama

i had to bookmark it

what a masterpiece

Yes sir I did, MUsharraf gave him some stern replies!!!

This is even more serious from ''biggest democracy'' of the world

Media in modern times is known as fifth pillar of a state after economy,education, judiciary etc etc.

This makes it a very very serious stuff!!!!!!!!!!

for his like minded people like u he is not an idiot, but for educated n moderate once he is!!!!!

Ok...About my education and Arnab's, you seem to have no idea whatsoever. But I will tell about Arnab , he is an Oxford University alumni. Just because he aggressively asks questions and difficult ones, questions that every Indian asks, does not make him an idiot. I have seen many journalists who talk so much humility and ask only questions that comfort the politicians, but this guy nips them in the bud. And I am a Technical architect and project manager for multi-national company and I believe I am good by Industry standards. So, don't gloat before you know anything about the other person.

I see Arnab is loved across the borders,, He's indeed doing a good job by attracting people across. TV channels mission accomplished ..:coffee:

I see Arnab is loved across the borders,, He's indeed doing a good job by attracting people across. TV channels mission accomplished ..:coffee:

Well he sure knows how to annoy his guests until they put him in his place

Im sure his business is going well

Back
Top Bottom