What's new

Army's Northern Command to buy over 980 mine prodders for J&K

Karan babu, you simply cannot carry an avatar of an Hindu extremist, belong to nation that created the Mukti Bahini terrorists in Bangladesh and the Hindu Extremist Suicide Bombers in Sri Lanka, then go around lecturing me.

Worst, you try to justify your support for Hindu Extremism and Indian terrorist activities in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Koi to sharam karo...

Have you run out of arguments like a typical fanboy and are parroting pre fabricated sentences to generate noise? Have already responded to these points.. If you dont have anything else to say, stop wasting bandwidth :).. or not ;)

bhai bring the best terrorists in kashmir and yet you will see them as a failure. Jihad-1 was a mega failure and so will be Jihad-2. 23000 terrorists are lying in unmarked graves and Kashmir is still ours. We are waiting for Jihad-2, lets bring it on. And this time we have dug even more unmarked graves.
Why need graves... strap them to their own IEDs, let them vaporize and enjoy the view.

@SUPARCO @Flamingo @karan.1970 : Here is what happened in their jihad-e-kashmir 1.0, in pictures. Anybody who thinks that jihad 2.0 will be any different is kidding themselves. These pictures are exclusively of pakistani terrorists killed in INDIAN Kashmir by RR or Kashmiri policemen:

Dead Pakistani Terrorists *56k NO-GO* *Graphic* - Page 1 - AR15.COM

e14kq9.jpg

e11aa9.jpg

e18gu1.jpg

e20ht5.jpg

31566969kh6.jpg

Indian forces: Sanitizing the world, one terrorist at a time.

@SUPARCO : Want more? Send more.

How long will you drag that dead horse?

Well here is our punishment-cliche; I know its a drag dude I know it, but 90000 man....90000.That is all I have to say.
93000.. not 90000

ok guys..calm down..you guys have trolled SUPERCO enough for one day...

Mine Prodder....

images

images

I hear Taliban have become expert in the use of IED weaponry. Jihad-e-Kashmir 2.0 could be very painful for the Indian military?

The way things are going on; and with the preps taken, Jihad is just slated to become FATAL for the motley bunch of Mujahiddens. They'll just get a "one way ticket" to .............and then even find out that there no goddam virgins there!

ok guys..calm down..you guys have trolled SUPERCO enough for one day...

Mine Prodder....

images

images

Nice piece of Hardware there. Can even come in handy to prod the Mujahiddens, "where the Sun don't shine."

@SUPARCO @Flamingo @karan.1970 : Here is what happened in their jihad-e-kashmir 1.0, in pictures. Anybody who thinks that jihad 2.0 will be any different is kidding themselves. These pictures are exclusively of pakistani terrorists killed in INDIAN Kashmir by RR or Kashmiri policemen:

Dead Pakistani Terrorists *56k NO-GO* *Graphic* - Page 1 - AR15.COM

e14kq9.jpg

e11aa9.jpg

e18gu1.jpg

e20ht5.jpg

31566969kh6.jpg

Indian forces: Sanitizing the world, one terrorist at a time.

@SUPARCO : Want more? Send more.

There is just no BETTER Mujahidden than a Dead Mujahidden in J & K......... :-)

Last edited:
So I'm looking at starting an unmarked grave-digging business in India. I heard the Indian Army is going to have a lot of business for me very soon :)

Back
Top Bottom