What's new

Army's Northern Command to buy over 980 mine prodders for J&K

Have you seen the condition of your country where a citizen stepping out of his home is not sure if he will come back in the evening or will be blown up or shot during the day because of his sect or simply because one misguided Jehadi decided to exercise his birth right of committing suicide via RDX..? Or how a country which was once a model of Islamic modernization and a booming economy is now living with a foreign debt that is 8 times its forex reserves.. And you think its India being brutally punished.. :).. Think again...

Read the article in my signature ...

You carry an avatar of a Hindu Extremist, the scum responsible for genocide of countless Muslims in Gujarat, you come from a country that gave birth to the Mukti Bahini terrorists, you come from a country that trained, financed and abetted the Hindu Extremist suicide bombers the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka for decades, you come from nation fighting 17 insurgencies and you're lecturing me?

5 killed in 6 serial bomb blasts at Modi rally

Karan babu, apni auqat pehlay daikh kar aur samaj kar baat kiya karo.

Once upon a time there was the Soviet Union empire. Ask their descendants what our best looks-like.

India is being brutally punished by a nation four times smaller than its size since 1989, it appears unable to stop this. Darr lagta hai Pakistan say?
Once upon a time there was a larger Pakistan....ask your generals when 90000 soldiers surrendered and were taken as pow....am sure they will tell you how the Indians are experts at buchering a beast

You carry an avatar of a Hindu Extremist, the scum responsible for genocide of countless Muslims in Gujarat, you come from a country that gave birth to the Mukti Bahini terrorists, you come from a country that trained, financed and abetted the Hindu Extremist suicide bombers the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka for decades, you come from nation fighting 17 insurgencies and you're lecturing me?

5 killed in 6 serial bomb blasts at Modi rally

Karan babu, apni auqat pehlay daikh kar aur samaj kar baat kiya karo.

No dude,. I am not lecturing you.. Just putting a perspective on who is it that is currently being punished for its past policies.. The victory you so proudly (even though incorrectly) claimed over USSR, can you list the benefits of that? I mean apart from growth of religious extremism and terrorism in Pakistan that has resulted in close to 50,000 terrorism related deaths in Pakistan in last 10 years...out of which close to 5500 are your soldiers..

About my avatar, well a lot of people here carry Jinnah's avatar who was responsible for murder and rape of thousands of Kashmiris in 1947/48.. Lets us each be responsible for our own ideologies and stay on the topic.. no?

And the whole world calls Pakistani army as the terrorist in East Pakistan and not Mukti Bahini.. Your own leaders have apologized to Bangladesh for Pakistan's acts in that region and time.. So we gave support to who were fighting against the party acting like terrorists in 1971.. So sorry, your argument does not hold water..

You guys talk about Gujrat etc, which though was a shameful episode, but you need to remember it happened 11 years back.. You guys have a Gujrat kind of massacre of your minority sects/religions every other month..

And about posting random incidents of violence, well, Pakistani news papers probably have even stopped printing news where less than 10 people are killed in terrorist violence or gang wars in Karachi.. Else No other news get a chance to be printed in Pakistani media...I can post the links but then that would be going off topic and the mods would not be as forgiving to me as they are to you for going off topic :)

Baaki Aukaat ki baat khud samajh jaao :)

Karan babu, you simply cannot carry an avatar of an Hindu extremist, belong to nation that created the Mukti Bahini terrorists in Bangladesh and the Hindu Extremist Suicide Bombers in Sri Lanka, then go around lecturing me.

Worst, you try to justify your support for Hindu Extremism and Indian terrorist activities in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Koi to sharam karo...

At the moment, let the Muslims of Pakistan enjoy the wrath of Taliban. :woot: Hope you must be Proud of them and enjoying the suicide bombings, beheading of your soldiers, them playing soccer with their heads etc etc.. :ashamed: Its a never ending list...:coffee:

Anyway, send your worst. All the Lashkars, Mujahideens, Talibs and other primitive lunatics will be sent to the same unmarked graves that their predecessors went to. India will not tolerate their nonsense, because they won't find sympathizers in India, like they do in Pakistan (you, for example).

The Pakistani army itself, with all its tanks and artillery and air support cannot challenge Indian's might. Your bearded gunmen cannot do much either. I know it hurts to hear this, but it is true. Just because they have a beard and a Kalashnikov and a medieval ideology, does not mean that they can do jack against a stable, pluralistic nation like India with a professional military and police.

Even your Pakistani army cannot dream to take anything from India, so your bearded lunatics won't dream to dream. "Let America leave, then we will declare victory and conquer India" might be the latest motivational pamphlets the talibs distribute, while hiding in their caves until America leaves. Such threats may scare a rabbit. :bunny:

Heh??? I could swear that I wrote those words some time back on another thread. Did you copy-paste my post? If so, I want attribution!!!

At the moment, let the Muslims of Pakistan enjoy the wrath of Taliban. Hope you must be Proud of them and enjoying the suicide bombings, beheading of your soldiers, them playing soccer with their heads etc etc.. Its a never ending list...
Anyway, send your worst. All the Lashkars, Mujahideens, Talibs and other primitive lunatics will be sent to the same unmarked graves that their predecessors went to. India will not tolerate their nonsense, because they won't find sympathizers in India, like they do in Pakistan (you, for example).
The Pakistani army itself, with all its tanks and artillery and air support cannot challenge Indian's might. Your bearded gunmen cannot do much either. I know it hurts to hear this, but it is true. Just because they have a beard and a Kalashnikov and a medieval ideology, does not mean that they can do jack against a stable, pluralistic nation like India with a professional military and police.
Even your Pakistani army cannot dream to take anything from India, so your bearded lunatics won't dream to dream. "Let America leave, then we will declare victory and conquer India" might be the latest motivational pamphlets the talibs distribute, while hiding in their caves until America leaves. Such threats may scare a rabbit.

Bloody hell mate ... you don't pull any punches do you !!

:enjoy:

Heh??? I could swear that I wrote those words some time back on another thread. Did you copy-paste my post? If so, I want attribution!!!

My Bad! This morning I was reading some old thread on Kashmir and Pakistani member was ranting about there strategic assets. Your post was apt. Hence, posted it. :D Cut, Copy & Paste...Chinese Style. :whistle:

My Bad! This morning I was reading some old thread on Kashmir and Pakistani member was ranting about there strategic assets. Your post was apt. Hence, posted it. :D Cut, Copy & Paste...Chinese Style. :whistle:

Anyway, it's the message that counts, and I'm glad it is remembered. Hopefully these pakistanis who threaten us with the taliban (while being butchered by them) will get it too.

For India it doesn't matter what they call themselves - we have dispatched loads of bearded gunmen to hell, and will happily and easily dispatch loads more, with extreme prejudice. They can call themselves taliban or lashkar or mujahideen or army or non-state-BS - they will end in a hole, if they try to enter India. Their best bet is to terrorize pakistanis, who will amusingly threaten to unleash their tormentors on us.

Flamingo, you sound scared already. Sabr to karo, Jihad-e-Kashmir 2.0 has not even officially started yet.

This was last January...

Indian Officials In Kashmir Warn Residents To Prepare For Nuclear War

:pop:
bhai bring the best terrorists in kashmir and yet you will see them as a failure. Jihad-1 was a mega failure and so will be Jihad-2. 23000 terrorists are lying in unmarked graves and Kashmir is still ours. We are waiting for Jihad-2, lets bring it on. And this time we have dug even more unmarked graves.

Back
Top Bottom