What's new

Army's Modernization to be Completed by this Govt's Tenure: PM

Good option for Bangladesh well yes but not anytime soon.

I don’t think Pakistan nor china will sell JF17 to Bangladesh because it’s a recent aircraft 09 that had been in making for more than 15 years.

Besides both pak-china wouldn’t want to sell technology to a country that has close relations to India. As it contains sensitive and new technology which in the wrong hands can be devastating.

JF17 is also now the main fighter jet for PAF and they have only inducted about 40 out of 250 aircraft so far. While china is making some more tests for different version of JF17 and inducting in PLAAF .

So it could be in the least 10-15 years if and when BAF gets JF17 or Bangladesh can always try and ask the Chinese for the purchase of thunders sooner then expectation.

But I doubt BAF will get thunders anytime soon even if the price is agreed.

Though there are always other options such Mirage III ,Mirage 5 and F-7 Skybolt.

Peace

I think china might sell a variant of the JF 17(probably a stripped down version), because they may want to keep the friendly relations with us, knowing that our ties with india is quite shakey or they might sell them to earn profits as they already have better tech anyways

Actually we don't have any chance in front of indian air force honestly unless we have effective SAM network all over Bangladesh along with modern aircraft in good number 8~16 mig will not do nay significant change unless new more modern fighter like J-10B / sukhoi etc brought .

J 10B is relatively quite new and advance, dont think the chinese will sell it to us right now.

Sukhois are expensive, i think we should try for the american f16 again.

Nobody is taking a dig at BNP here, and they did a good job in mordernising the army. However, i am just giving credit to AL for trying to mordernise the military and i do hope they mordernise the army even further.

corrupt politician play with national security and they deserve a kick...

modi-being-kicked.jpg

Back
Top Bottom