What's new

Army Warns Pakistan of 'Unexpected Damages' for Ceasefire Violations

Haha, so in 2 years, from malnourished you have become donor country, how retarded, kid, your govt might be donating money but the reality on ground remains the same that you people are poorest of the poor and even compared with Africa in many circumstances, here is an example of a 2015 link ,

8 Indian states = 25 African nations: Oxford study on poverty

"There are 1.6 billion people living in multidimensional poverty across the world and nearly 440 million of them are in eight large Indian states, according to a new analysis using a unique index developed at the University of Oxford.

The eight Indian states that have similar number of poor as in 25 African countries are Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Odisha, Rajasthan and West Bengal. The poorest region in south Asia is Bihar, the analysis states."

"In 2010, the Oxford analysis had concluded that there were more poor in India than in sub-Saharan Africa. Its 2014 analysis said the largest number of people classified as ‘destitute’ among developing countries was in India.

Sabina Alkire, director of the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative, told Hindustan Times on Thursday that the least poor Indian states according to the global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) in 2015 remained the same as in the 2010 analysis."

Since you have a delusional religious lunatic sitting at the helm of affairs, it doesn't matter if u donate money or go on an arms shopping spree, the reality on ground remains, India is the worst in terms of poverty in the entire region, your obsession and hatred for Pakistan and China has forced you to persue wrong priorities, instead of providing food for your starving population India's Wrong Priorities: As Children Go Hungry PM Modi Buys Fighter Jets In France - Forbes
Had we been buying Fighter Jets from U.S. then same story would have been published but by a jealous french writer.
since you don't buy any Jets and use only American second hand free stuff therefore you don't know much about these marketing wars.
Since you are planning to sell your JF 17, you will find such news about Myanmar in International press to dissuade it from buying jets from you.

Why are you posting links of 2013 and 2011

India has become a net donor nation in 2015 and you are always looking for aid then why not be a "Mutmain Beghairat" and get it from India.

You are wrong Modi uses Iphone, Patli Pin is obsolete in India

View attachment 239669
Oh I see like those obsolete Sudras of yours?

Why are you posting links of 2013 and 2011

India has become a net donor nation in 2015 and you are always looking for aid then why not be a "Mutmain Beghairat" and get it from India.

You are wrong Modi uses Iphone, Patli Pin is obsolete in India

View attachment 239669
Oh I see like those obsolete Sudras of yours?

More funding for TTp and BLA by Bharat Mata..
Means more Khalsa and Kashmir freedom movements.
India cant beat us in Proxy wars because we invented the shi+t

More funding for TTp and BLA by Bharat Mata..
Means more Khalsa and Kashmir freedom movements.
India cant beat us in Proxy wars because we invented the shi+t
Nah you are Sh!t at the sh+t.

Indian Army is as coward and infertile as Modi.

SHupah Powah India will hide behind terrorist's underwears because "Big bad Pakistan' beats the krap out of them :lol:

Come attack us. Why do you hesitate? We are inferior to a big supapowa like India. Islamabad will fall in a day...

Come attack us. Why do you hesitate? We are inferior to a big supapowa like India. Islamabad will fall in a day...
Islamabad was brought down to it's knees by Burkha Maulvi, and yet living lavishly there.

Islamabad was brought down to it's knees by Burkha Maulvi, and yet living lavishly there.
Hmm seems like Islamabad is still functioning. I don't see how it's "brought down to its knees."

When Pakistanis have the audacity to support militancy in Kashmir and brag about it from roof top then every Indian should be proud of Mr. Doval's adventures in Pakistan

View attachment 239657
Which one is more pathetic ?

I love discussion with facts, logic and evidence.

Bro it's useless to argue with Indians. They will not accept anything. So plz don't waste your time.

I would love to fight them on any forum. When I provided these facts, all of these bloody Indians started joking and started diverting from the entire topic which clearly states, We once again won.

Hmm seems like Islamabad is still functioning. I don't see how it's "brought down to its knees."

If you position Jupiter and Mars in a 30 degree relation to the moon, you can see that the Vedic astronomic predictions show that Islamabad will fall in 3 hours.

That'll be 50 bucks please for baba Patel black magic.

Had we been buying Fighter Jets from U.S. then same story would have been published but by a jealous french writer.
since you don't buy any Jets and use only American second hand free stuff therefore you don't know much about these marketing wars.
Since you are planning to sell your JF 17, you will find such news about Myanmar in International press to dissuade it from buying jets from you.

Nop, kid we paid for our F16's infact before 90's pressler amendment embargo we paid $1-2 billion and didnt get anything in return, it was those f-16's, which we had paid for, that we got plus the new ones C/D's , we are buying more 1000 hellfires and viper gunships
Your bollywood media continues to feed u crap so that ppl like u continue to jerk off to modhi diverting attention from the main issue THAT INDIA IS A COUNTRY OF MALNOURISHED , STARVED and POOREST OF THE POOR PEOPLE , yes all these facts i have posted from indian and international sources, you're welcome to remain in denial since reality will not be good for the modi orgasm phase you are in right now

Nop, kid we paid for our F16's infact before 90's pressler amendment embargo we paid $1-2 billion and didnt get anything in return, it was those f-16's, which we had paid for, that we got plus the new ones C/D's , we are buying more 1000 hellfires and viper gunships
Your bollywood media continues to feed u crap so that ppl like u continue to jerk off to modhi diverting attention from the main issue THAT INDIA IS A COUNTRY OF MALNOURISHED , STARVED and POOREST OF THE POOR PEOPLE , yes all these facts i have posted from indian and international sources, you're welcome to remain in denial since reality will not be good for the modi orgasm phase you are in right now
Nop, kid we paid for our F16's infact before 90's
pressler amendment embargo we paid $1-2 billion
and didnt get anything in return, it was those
f-16's, which we had paid for, that we got plus
the new ones C/D's , we are buying more 1000
hellfires and viper gunships
our pakistani media continues to feed us crap so
that ppl like we continue to jerk off to zaid hamid
diverting attention from the main issue THAT
PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY OF PURE ,
TERRORIST and RICHEST OF THE POOR PEOPLE ,
yes all these facts i have posted from indian and
international sources, you're welcome to remain
in denial since reality will not be good for the zaid hamid orgasm phase you are in right now

edited for you
:enjoy:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom