What's new

Army Warns Pakistan of 'Unexpected Damages' for Ceasefire Violations

Whether you like it or not, the facts remain that most of the weapons which Pakistan possess are acquired with foreign aids or as gifts from nato nations. Moreover your military establishment is really not above corruption though your country will never acknowledge this fact.
And you believe that there is some kind of arm race and your country has enough money to beat India, then good luck to you for your delusions.
Its very simple bro....war against a country which has larger economy, greater population and large no of war machine is just a case of stupidity....forget about winning. ....when I called him kid he got angry...but his posts are childish....they should understand. One can get idea of their administration after checking cost of their metro trains.....and irony is that they blame other parties for that......Long way to go

Whether you like it or not, the facts remain that most of the weapons which Pakistan possess are acquired with foreign aids or as gifts from nato nations. Moreover your military establishment is really not above corruption though your country will never acknowledge this fact.
And you believe that there is some kind of arm race and your country has enough money to beat India, then good luck to you for your delusions.

You can believe what you won't, it doesnt change the reality, Pakistan's policy is "minimum deterrence" , its not to go into an arms race with any country

Its very simple bro....war against a country which has larger economy, greater population and large no of war machine is just a case of stupidity....forget about winning. ....when I called him kid he got angry...but his posts are childish....they should understand. One can get idea of their administration after checking cost of their metro trains.....and irony is that they blame other parties for that......Long way to go

Pakistan is no Rwanda and India is no USA, the way you talk , it betokens an extremely blinkered approach, Had you been so powerful and Pakistan so weak, then today after almost 70 years, almost 40-50 % Kashmir would not have been under our control (AJK, GILGIT BALTISTAN, which you claim to be Pak Occupied and continuously whine about it ), or we would not have captured so much Indian territory in 1965 (pics on this forum of occupied Indian towns and railway stations have been posted already), yes you will bring 1971 into the reply, you captured a land which was 2000km from our mainland, with no supply route for our forces and with local population considering us foreign occupiers, defending it was humanely impossible thus you guys, according to your interests, exploited the situation.

Today India outnumbers Pakistani active troops by 2:1, that is not that much of a difference, when Pakistan resorts to offensive defence posture, in all military academies across the world, it is stated that offensive army should atleast outnumber by 3:1 , in our case (being 2:1) its much more suitable for offensive defence posture, Pak Army is the 6th largest army of the world and with the world’s 6th largest population of the world, I know you people claim Pakistan being the size of srilanka, but reality is different, You can call me immature as many times as you like, but your perception won’t change the reality. Pakistan has a geo-strategic location, if you want to access natural resources of central asia (TAPI or IPI) , it will have to pass through Pakistan. Today Ashraf Ghani and US seek Pakistan’s support in stabilizing Afghanistan cuz of its location. Central Asia, Russia and South Asia are being integrated through China’s One Road One Belt initiative, with CPEC being its core project, yet you guys are being spoilers in this game. Good luck for that, btw before I end it, enjoy reading this article as reported by your own media!!!
India faces severe ammunition shortage, can fight war for only 20 days: CAG - The Times of India

Last edited:
Pakistan is no Rwanda and India is no USA, the way you talk , it betokens an extremely blinkered approach, Had you been so powerful and Pakistan so weak, then today after almost 70 years, almost 40-50 % Kashmir would not have been under our control (AJK, GILGIT BALTISTAN, which you claim to be Pak Occupied and continuously whine about it ), or we would not have captured so much Indian territory in 1965 (pics on this forum of occupied Indian towns and railway stations have been posted already), yes you will bring 1971 into the reply, you captured a land which was 2000km from our mainland, with no supply route for our forces and with local population considering us foreign occupiers, defending it was humanely impossible thus you guys, according to your interests, exploited the situation.

Today India outnumbers Pakistani active troops by 2:1, that is not that much of a difference, when Pakistan resorts to offensive defence posture, in all military academies across the world, it is stated that offensive army should atleast outnumber by 3:1 , in our case (being 2:1) its much more suitable for offensive defence posture, Pak Army is the 6th largest army of the world and with the world’s 6th largest population of the world, I know you people claim Pakistan being the size of srilanka, but reality is different, You can call me immature as many times as you like, but your perception won’t change the reality. Pakistan has a geo-strategic location, if you want to access natural resources of central asia (TAPI or IPI) , it will have to pass through Pakistan. Today Ashraf Ghani and US seek Pakistan’s support in stabilizing Afghanistan cuz of its location. Central Asia, Russia and South Asia are being integrated through China’s One Road One Belt initiative, with CPEC being its core project, yet you guys are being spoilers in this game. Good luck for that, btw before I end it, enjoy reading this article as reported by your own media!!!
India faces severe ammunition shortage, can fight war for only 20 days: CAG - The Times of India
What happen to you sir!! Did I mentioned your name??? Do u think any country will reveal its secret ...Our media is Sh!t hole...I never listen / read any news here.:enjoy:
sweet dreams

one Gujarati gave them a. nation, now one Gujarati is going to destroy their nation :lol:

Lol, for now that Gujrati is getting sleepless nights cuz of being outflanked & kicked out of Afghanistan, Srilanka's and Myamar's pivot to China and Pak, and a growing Pak-China axis in the region !!!

Lol, for now that Gujrati is getting sleepless nights cuz of being outflanked & kicked out of Afghanistan, Srilanka's and Myamar's pivot to China and Pak, and a growing Pak-China axis in the region !!!
SL, Nepal,bhutan and Bdesh are our allies now ;)

SL, Nepal,bhutan and Bdesh are our allies now ;)

LOL, ever seen Chicken being fed by the master? Wherever you throw food, they go there and follow the food. Not the master. A dog instead follows the master not the food. So the "allies" crap is like Chicken. But the issue is, none of these countries will let you use their land during any war with Pakistan, where it would look like they went against Pakistan. The rest of the allies against Maldives.....you can have :omghaha::omghaha::no::nono::sarcastic:

I don't know if you read news or watch them from an international source. India, despite her big economy and richer Vedic times 6000 years ago, has ZERO leverage against Pakistan at this time. That's the future and welcome to it. The Russians, Chinese and the Americans have ALL shown you middle finger and said they'll deal with Pakistan as a separate country. No association to India, no matter how much you complain.

Similarly, France and the UK are already discussing defense deals with Pakistan. I can't imagine your little "allies" going against Pakistan (forgot Tajikstan already???). The Pakistan you knew till 2012, is much different in 2015. Now its perceived as one of the faster growing countries (BRICS+P).

Hey From Where did you get this information from? Maulvi discussing in Madrasa must have told this to you.

No, it was an idiot Vedic pundit trying to tell me Hindus had Ferraris 6000 years ago, which flew inter galaxy on water. The Indian culture was so rich, that it wasn't making sense to him why 600 MILLION Indans don't have proper bathrooms and beds to sleep on to....but the Hindu extremists are busy killing minorities like chicken!!! Yea that was a Pandit and he was very concerned about his religion being hijacked by maniacs like Modi...

Had you been so powerful and Pakistan so weak, then today after almost 70 years, almost 40-50 % Kashmir would not have been under our control

Because we followed Pakistani Kashmir to Pakistan and Indian Kashmir to India Policy till now. Now we have changed the policy and we have lodged a claim on Whole kashmir so we have started working on that. You will Azad Kashmir a part of India in few years from now.

This remind me the Subah ka Nasta Jaisalmer main Dupahar ka khna Agra main aur Shyam ka khana Delhi mai.

Good luck for that.
You are talking opposite bihari babu :) You wanted to do a breakfast in lahore.Your media brainwashed you by telling such lies.

You are talking opposite bihari babu :) You wanted to do a breakfast in lahore.Your media brainwashed you by telling such lies.

Hamare liye Lahore main lunch koi badi baat nahi hai. Ham to khelte khelte Lahore mai Pahunch gaye the aur lunch bhi liya aur dinner bhi.

Hamare liye Lahore main lunch koi badi baat nahi hai. Ham to khelte khelte Lahore mai Pahunch gaye the aur lunch bhi liya aur dinner bhi.
Which lunch and dinner are you talking about? Khelte Khelte?:lol: Your dream was to capture lahore but ended up protecting bharat mata.You call that khelte khelte? :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom