What's new

Army Warns Pakistan of 'Unexpected Damages' for Ceasefire Violations

Nop, kid we paid for our F16's infact before 90's pressler amendment embargo we paid $1-2 billion and didnt get anything in return, it was those f-16's, which we had paid for,
Only an Ignorant dumb@ss will dish out this BS

Every dollar which Pakistan paid went into the pockets of your Corrupt military liasoning officers as advance commission for the Jets yet to be purchased. (as per the agreement later checked by NAB )

Not even a single cent was given to Uncle Sam. Of course ignorant people like you rightly deserve this corrupt establishment that you worship like god.

Now your media has completely Modi-fied you. So instead of checking the facts about that deal you can continue to rant.

Only an Ignorant dumb@ss will dish out this BS

Every dollar which Pakistan paid went into the pockets of your Corrupt military liasoning officers as advance commission for the Jets yet to be purchased. (as per the agreement later checked by NAB )

Not even a single cent was given to Uncle Sam. Of course ignorant people like you rightly deserve this corrupt establishment that you worship like god.

Now your media has completely Modi-fied you. So instead of checking the facts about that deal you can continue to rant.

What an imbecile, again bullshitting without thinking, US even tried to give wheat for the money we paid them for F-16's , the F-16's we got were from the money we paid before pressler amendment sanctions, no wonder u are a pathological liar, even americans accepted that they received payments from Pak, its all available online, our F-16's were used by americans until the sanctions lifted and we got them, your bollywood media feeds anti pak army shit in to ur petty brains, thus people like you start bullshitting on imaginary tales !!!

Nop, kid we paid for our F16's infact before 90's
pressler amendment embargo we paid $1-2 billion
and didnt get anything in return, it was those
f-16's, which we had paid for, that we got plus
the new ones C/D's , we are buying more 1000
hellfires and viper gunships
our pakistani media continues to feed us crap so
that ppl like we continue to jerk off to zaid hamid
diverting attention from the main issue THAT
PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY OF PURE ,
TERRORIST and RICHEST OF THE POOR PEOPLE ,
yes all these facts i have posted from indian and
international sources, you're welcome to remain
in denial since reality will not be good for the zaid hamid orgasm phase you are in right now

edited for you
:enjoy:

Well zaid hamid is in ur league, he is delusional just like you are, he can never win elections in pak, no right wing can ever win elections here, unlike India where you have a fetish for deluded religious bigots who come to power , atleast we are not known as the rape capital of the world, or for having 1/3rd of the world's poorest population, or for having world's 40% malnourished children, go feed your starving population vege kid, dont worry about others !!!

US even tried to give wheat for the money we paid them for F-16's ,
our F-16's were used by americans until the sanctions lifted and we got them
No wonder credulous people like you deserve the kind of leadership which that you getting since 1947 :D
Take wheat instead of Fighter Jets, ( check again whether U.S said wheat or 'atta' ) :sarcastic:
Americans using your planes ( man you are seriously funny, this one really takes the cake ) :omghaha:

No wonder credulous people like you deserve the kind of leadership which that you getting since 1947 :D
Take wheat instead of Fighter Jets, ( check again whether U.S said wheat or 'atta' ) :sarcastic:
Americans using your planes ( man you are seriously funny, this one really takes the cake ) :omghaha:

Kid, for a clown like you reality tends to be funny
Here are the related links

F-16 Air Forces - Pakistan

Pak had paid the money and it was never reimbursed $685 million
"The Brown amendment later eased the restrictions on weapon exports to Pakistan, but specifically excluded the F-16s from this release. Pakistan had already paid $685 million on the contract for the first 28 F-16s (11 Peace Gate III and 17 Peace Gate IV), and insisted on either having the planes it ordered delivered or getting its money back."

"Pakistan has ordered a total of 111 F-16A/B aircraft. Of these, 71 were embargoed by the US due to Pakistan's nuclear weapons program. Of these 71, 28 were actually built but were flown directly to the AMARC at Davis-Monthan AFB for storage."

Those aircraft, originally paid for by Pakistan, were first kept in storage then used by Americans , which you find so funny
"Over the years, various plans were conceived for these 28 aircraft: Pakistan wanted to get the aircraft or their money back; they were offered to various nations, none of which were interested; ultimately, the US Navy and USAF entered them into service as aggressor aircraft."

"President Clinton had pledged to the Pakistan Prime Minister, Ms. Benazir Bhutto, that the money paid for the F-16s by Islamabad would be reimbursed if the equipment could not be delivered. In trying to come to terms with Islamabad's demand that Washington would return the mone
y "

THEN THOSE AIRCRAFT, WHICH WE HAD PAID FOR, WERE GIVEN TO US BACK AFTER 2005

"Finally, after long series of negotiations, on September 30th, 2006 the contract was signed between the Pakistani and US government for the acquisition of 18 new F-16C/D block 52 aircraft and an option for another 18 more. In the deal the re-delivery of the 26 remaining Peace Gate III/IV aircraft was also agreed and the upgrade of those aircraft - and the remaining F-16A/B fleet - to MLU standards."

F-16 C/D WERE PURCHASED , DIDN'T COME FOR FREE, AS YOUR MEDIA BULLSHITS TO FEED YOUR PETTY MINDS
"On March 25th, 2005, the US Government announced that it had agreed to Pakistan's request to sell new F-16s. Initially, Pakistan has requested an additional 24 new Block 50/52 F-16C/Ds (with option for as much as 55 aircraft). "

Overall, this shows the level of your intellect and knowledge of world affairs kid, what kind of weird imbeciles have started joining this forum !!!

Kid, for a clown like you reality tends to be funny
Here are the related links

F-16 Air Forces - Pakistan

Pak had paid the money and it was never reimbursed $685 million
"The Brown amendment later eased the restrictions on weapon exports to Pakistan, but specifically excluded the F-16s from this release. Pakistan had already paid $685 million on the contract for the first 28 F-16s (11 Peace Gate III and 17 Peace Gate IV), and insisted on either having the planes it ordered delivered or getting its money back."

"Pakistan has ordered a total of 111 F-16A/B aircraft. Of these, 71 were embargoed by the US due to Pakistan's nuclear weapons program. Of these 71, 28 were actually built but were flown directly to the AMARC at Davis-Monthan AFB for storage."

Those aircraft, originally paid for by Pakistan, were first kept in storage then used by Americans , which you find so funny
"Over the years, various plans were conceived for these 28 aircraft: Pakistan wanted to get the aircraft or their money back; they were offered to various nations, none of which were interested; ultimately, the US Navy and USAF entered them into service as aggressor aircraft."

"President Clinton had pledged to the Pakistan Prime Minister, Ms. Benazir Bhutto, that the money paid for the F-16s by Islamabad would be reimbursed if the equipment could not be delivered. In trying to come to terms with Islamabad's demand that Washington would return the mone
y "

THEN THOSE AIRCRAFT, WHICH WE HAD PAID FOR, WERE GIVEN TO US BACK AFTER 2005

"Finally, after long series of negotiations, on September 30th, 2006 the contract was signed between the Pakistani and US government for the acquisition of 18 new F-16C/D block 52 aircraft and an option for another 18 more. In the deal the re-delivery of the 26 remaining Peace Gate III/IV aircraft was also agreed and the upgrade of those aircraft - and the remaining F-16A/B fleet - to MLU standards."

F-16 C/D WERE PURCHASED , DIDN'T COME FOR FREE, AS YOUR MEDIA BULLSHITS TO FEED YOUR PETTY MINDS
"On March 25th, 2005, the US Government announced that it had agreed to Pakistan's request to sell new F-16s. Initially, Pakistan has requested an additional 24 new Block 50/52 F-16C/Ds (with option for as much as 55 aircraft). "

Overall, this shows the level of your intellect and knowledge of world affairs kid, what kind of weird imbeciles have started joining this forum !!!

Your mentioned source of this Pakistani crap itself shows you lack of confidence in the BS dished out to you by your establishment. :azn:
Hope you will recover soon. As this shock has really taken a toll on you. :rofl:

Your mentioned source of this Pakistani crap itself shows you lack of confidence in the BS dished out to you by your establishment. :azn:
Hope you will recover soon. As this shock has really taken a toll on you. :rofl:

what a douche, since when is f-16.net a pakistani site, its for f-16's worldwide, anyways just for an imbecile like you , here are more sources

1) From the records of Senate Committee, June 28 1995
, http://fas.org/news/pakistan/1995/950628.htm
"Mr. PRESSLER. In summary, any unilateral attempt to weaken or modify the Pressler amendment for whatever reason--whether it be for economic assistance, or drug or terrorism control--would not be in the best interest of our more critical nuclear non-proliferation goals. I urge my colleagues to study this extended analysis before the Senate considers the foreign aid authorization bill later this year.

Today, however, I would like to discuss the initiative I offered to the committee 1 month ago--a new, constructive initiative that will make a significant contribution toward achieving a number of our foreign policy goals.

As my colleagues well know, in 1990, President Bush could no longer certify, under the terms of the Pressler amendment, that Pakistan did not possess a nuclear explosive device. As a result, 28 F-16 aircraft ordered by Pakistan could not be delivered. Today, those planes remain undelivered. Of these 28, 11 were sold on a foreign military sales basis--paid for up-front by the American taxpayer. The remaining 17 were paid for by Pakistan for about $650 million.

Let me be clear: I will oppose any attempt to waive the Pressler amendment to allow for Pakistan to take delivery of these aircraft. My rationale is simple: F-16's are capable of carrying a nuclear payload. It would be contrary to the spirit and letter of our Nation's nuclear non-proliferation policy for this Congress to allow Pakistan to take possession of nuclear delivery vehicles under any condition short of current law."

2 ) Diplomat Magazine (article written by an Indian)

Pakistan Purchases F-16s From Jordan | The Diplomat
"The United States provided Pakistan with an initial batch of F-16s before nuclear sanctions came into force as a result of the Pressler amendment. In the 1990s, a series of F-16 aircraft were embargoed despite Pakistan having paid for them"

3) Case Studies in Sanctions and Terrorism: Pakistan
Pakistan paid $658 million for 28 F-16s, which were stored at a US air force base in Arizona after Pressler amendment barred transfer. (Associated Press, 25 May 1995)

This shows, how much deluded you are, and how much of a ultra imbecile you have become cuz of your bollywood drama media, I'm a student of Int'l Relations kid, you can't challenge me on these things, with your blinkered approach !!!

what a douche, since when is f-16.net a pakistani site, its for f-16's worldwide, anyways just for an imbecile like you , here are more sources

1) From the records of Senate Committee, June 28 1995
, http://fas.org/news/pakistan/1995/950628.htm
"Mr. PRESSLER. In summary, any unilateral attempt to weaken or modify the Pressler amendment for whatever reason--whether it be for economic assistance, or drug or terrorism control--would not be in the best interest of our more critical nuclear non-proliferation goals. I urge my colleagues to study this extended analysis before the Senate considers the foreign aid authorization bill later this year.

Today, however, I would like to discuss the initiative I offered to the committee 1 month ago--a new, constructive initiative that will make a significant contribution toward achieving a number of our foreign policy goals.

As my colleagues well know, in 1990, President Bush could no longer certify, under the terms of the Pressler amendment, that Pakistan did not possess a nuclear explosive device. As a result, 28 F-16 aircraft ordered by Pakistan could not be delivered. Today, those planes remain undelivered. Of these 28, 11 were sold on a foreign military sales basis--paid for up-front by the American taxpayer. The remaining 17 were paid for by Pakistan for about $650 million.

Let me be clear: I will oppose any attempt to waive the Pressler amendment to allow for Pakistan to take delivery of these aircraft. My rationale is simple: F-16's are capable of carrying a nuclear payload. It would be contrary to the spirit and letter of our Nation's nuclear non-proliferation policy for this Congress to allow Pakistan to take possession of nuclear delivery vehicles under any condition short of current law."

2 ) Diplomat Magazine (article written by an Indian)

Pakistan Purchases F-16s From Jordan | The Diplomat
"The United States provided Pakistan with an initial batch of F-16s before nuclear sanctions came into force as a result of the Pressler amendment. In the 1990s, a series of F-16 aircraft were embargoed despite Pakistan having paid for them"

3) Case Studies in Sanctions and Terrorism: Pakistan
Pakistan paid $658 million for 28 F-16s, which were stored at a US air force base in Arizona after Pressler amendment barred transfer. (Associated Press, 25 May 1995)

This shows, how much deluded you are, and how much of a ultra imbecile you have become cuz of your bollywood drama media, I'm a student of Int'l Relations kid, you can't challenge me on these things, with your blinkered approach !!!

Pakistan's Military Leadership Corruption Expo-sed in F-16 Deal - Shameful Story by Rauf Klasra

Well zaid hamid is in ur league, he is delusional just like you are, he can never win elections in pak, no right wing can ever win elections here, unlike India where you have a fetish for deluded religious bigots who come to power , atleast we are not known as the rape capital of the world, or for having 1/3rd of the world's poorest population, or for having world's 40% malnourished children, go feed your starving population vege kid, dont worry about others !!!
well I am not worried about 40% malnutrition kids....and why should I......but whole world is worried about terrorism in which you guys are experts.

Pakistan's Military Leadership Corruption Expo-sed in F-16 Deal - Shameful Story by Rauf Klasra
Buddy he is real alien PK ...he cant understand what is happening here.....even amir khan took some time to adjust but I bet these kids won't understand. ..pakistan is land of pure. ....present situation is because of india. ....India has vandalised our super duper bullet railways. ...

Now this statement will be Quoted every time there is a border skirmish, as a solid proof of Indian hostilities.

Just like Doval's old clip Or Modi's Dhaka speech is a solid proof of India's involvement in Baloch affairs.

And you are saying that two senior (or the most senior) officials were just cracking jokes about the two incidents you defined above? When a head of the state opens his or her mouth on a foreign visit, and that too, to an area with military history, every word is pre-written or determined. Unless Modi was REALLY cracking a joke, in which case he should have spent Eid in Pakistan hanging out with his buddy Pakistani PM.....

Threads like these should be under the Joke category.
Time and again Ive seen the same threads where Indians make huge claims but they always end up as claims.
Dont you get bored? Repeating the same jokes again.
They made claims in 2002, made claims in 2008,
Still waiting.
You can't do anything, let the actions speak.
Enough with the boring chirp chirp that is as meaningless as your existence on this forum

And you are saying that two senior (or the most senior) officials were just cracking jokes about the two incidents you defined above? When a head of the state opens his or her mouth on a foreign visit, and that too, to an area with military history, every word is pre-written or determined. Unless Modi was REALLY cracking a joke, in which case he should have spent Eid in Pakistan hanging out with his buddy Pakistani PM.....
Modi's speech in Dhaka was aimed to remind the world that India though had a chance to rule Bangladesh after defeating Pakistan chose not to do so. He wanted to show solidarity with Bangladesh Freedom Fighters who faced the barbaric atrocities of Pakistan. No doubt Pakistan Establishment never told these facts to its 'Hub Bul Watan Awaam', and their first reaction was to cover up their utter shameful acts by starting blaming Modi for stating some thing which the whole world already knew. It is well documented that 90K Pakistani soldiers surrendered and Simla agreement was signed by Pakistan for their release. Now who on this earth will believe, Pakistan claim that it was an act of terrorism.
BTW Doval was living a peaceful retired life when he was invited to give that famous lecture in a seminar, FYI he was not serving India as NSA at that point of time.

So first u rejected Pakistani sources, now u r accepting a pakistani source over my american sources, what you are saying is that American senators, US media , international media are lying about getting the money and a unknown pakistani journalist is correct ?

So first u rejected Pakistani sources, now u r accepting a pakistani source over my american sources, what you are saying is that American senators, US media , international media are lying about getting the money and a unknown pakistani journalist is correct ?
Whether you like it or not, the facts remain that most of the weapons which Pakistan possess are acquired with foreign aids or as gifts from nato nations. Moreover your military establishment is really not above corruption though your country will never acknowledge this fact.
And you believe that there is some kind of arm race and your country has enough money to beat India, then good luck to you for your delusions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom