What's new

Army wants ‘Show of Force’ , Government not keen !!

I guess you will understand the pain of Bangladesh now. When you do the same. This is high time we all sit together and form a treaty.

treaty for what ? amount of water depending proportional to defence budget ! :lol:

So that's why the PLA responded. It was Indian belligerence that forced the PLA to defend our territory. Well done PLA. These shameful Indians thought it was the right time to sneak into our territory since we are distracted with the island issues. Shame on you India. The border was peaceful until Indians started to do what Nehru did in 1962 and sneak into our territory.
Indians are a bunch of liars. They do sneaky things and pretend to be the victim when the PLA defend their positions.

One more unintelligent response. It's building up.

indians are f***ing lying!

there were no physical infras along both sides of LOC. both sides patroled into both sides of LOC in the last several decades, but largely peaceful nonetheless... so called "see each other but avoid...

however, recently indians built some fortified bunkers along the line, and started to fix a nearby old runway of 62 war ---- this is very aggressive and dangerous gesture!

This is the fundamental reason why chinese patrol forward have to make a stance this time.

it looks like indian army AND media are itching for further "forward policy".

just get ready to get your ar#$ kicked soon. don't think you just bought some modern western goodies and start to suffer delusions of colliding with PLA again.

this time PLA will take no surrenders unlike 62!

The tempo builds up. A fourth i**ot joins Dabong and Sarjen, and Psyops. This is getting interesting.

there is no scarcity of water to Bangladesh and for your Information, if they reduce the water level, it will hurt you more. So keep quite.

See your mentality?? It will legitimate chinese water diversion. If you can do with a weak nation, China is stronger than you and they can do it.

treaty for what ? amount of water depending proportional to defence budget ! :lol:

Then why indians are whining about chinese water diversion. YOu guys should change your mentality. any form of mass water diversion harms us all.

you indians act at the moment exactly like what you did in 62 . your entire lying media is also crying foe even entire world konws that india was the aggressor in 62 and you govt and media are still lying on this "10km" as we speak. China has 50 soidiers in the area while you put well over 1,000, you chickensh#t.

just wait to get you @rse handed to you.

The saga continues.

How can the Indian army boot out the PLA when Indian soldiers are practicing running away as we speak?

Funny-Chinese-Army.jpg

they are practising how to run fast and kick butt of chinese army.

it is useless to cry over spilt milk , better need to protect remaining borders rather than crying for whats by gone ..

Do you mean to fence it... we don't have democratized borders unlike Pak-India... fencing or taking action against on spot would end up in conflict..

Bro, I told you before no offence but, you replied offensive.:tdown:

So, why China have to fear India?:what: China have advantage in every aspect over India.:cheers:

Really then why do they want some our certain bunkers to be removed?.. In ladakh we hold the upper hand... Entering in IOR we've the upper hand, See if they can ship the oil?....

How can the Indian army boot out the PLA when Indian soldiers are practicing running away as we speak?

You Again...Buddy you can't even stand and answer and put some indian Offensive Training pic and say they're running away... you can't answer so you jump from one thread to another....your name should me Psycho instead of Psyops...

I think, International media must come into play.

See your mentality?? It will legitimate chinese water diversion. If you can do with a weak nation, China is stronger than you and they can do it.

abey <aar. Are you not understanding this simply? If they reduce the water, it is not just going to affect us but Affect you more. No one stops Ganga or Yamuna, we only regulate when there are chances of flood. And prior information is always given to your officials. I have seen the regulators near India Bangladesh borders which prevent Bagladesh too from floods. Nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom