What's new

Army wants ‘Show of Force’ , Government not keen !!

I am with the army here - this is and will remain a festering issue and a show of force is the only way to resolve it.

you are right but you should always hit them back when they don't expect you to attack. Let's wait, what are they going to do when their supplies go off. I am sure they did that Heli sortie to practice supply chain.

you are right but you should always hit them back when they don't expect you to attack. Let's wait, what are they going to do when their supplies go off. I am sure they did that Heli sortie to practice supply chain.

IA should push it to a conflict situation - this is the right time to show force.

block their route back by putting a post just behind them on the way back. And don't make these 50 soldiers hero.

We are not at war Right now..we have plenty of Option before go for war

We are not a Terrorist group like Mujahideens to start shooting innocent lives like you pakistanis did in Kargil and Till now

If our country needs fighting with our enemies we ready to save our country at all costs

:laugh: :laugh: dahhhhhhh

Moderator Webby does the truth burn you or will I have to switch back to arcanon account?

block their route back by putting a post just behind them on the way back. And don't make these 50 soldiers hero.

We are not at war Right now..we have plenty of Option before go for war

We are not a Terrorist group like Mujahideens to start shooting innocent lives like you pakistanis did in Kargil and Till now

If our country needs fighting with our enemies we ready to save our country at all costs

1971_surrender.jpg

Remind you of something :-)pakistan:/2) = :nana: Bangladesh

:laugh: again :rofl: i see your frustration and the proof that not only many of you but your army is also behaving like Streetboys.

No wonder MMS is saner than your streetboys

India army outnembers PLA at the LAC, so Indian member don't need to worry.

Moderator Webby does the truth burn you or will I have to switch back to arcanon account?

why not ban all indians altogether?

One Indian got banned for running their mouth @WebMaster. You two will probably be next. I can't think of anything more stupid than to trash talk the moderators and administrators.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with the Govt -- sober is good

I'm with the Govt too, but if diplomatic talks fail, than their will no option left, other-then the 'Use of Force' to vacate intruding PLA forces

One Indian got banned for running their mouth @WebMaster. You two will probably be next. I can't think of anything more stupid than to trash talk the moderators and administrators.

You..... You talking of others about trash talk, thats funny

I'm with the Govt too, but if diplomatic talks fail, than their will no option left, other-then the 'Use of Force' to vacate intruding PLA forces

But Chinese already got the MSg that we wouldn't back down, now they're insisting to finish the matter through talks...

Last edited by a moderator:
<sigh>......thats the normal response when your caught out or cant answer a question.

Very shallow. Try to think it through; try to figure out what I'm hinting at, what you haven't bothered to find out.

It is so tiresome getting basics back where they belong.

yes truly its hurting me more when we are kicking our beloved neighbours hardly.:yay:

But your neighbour is having BBQ party and smoking cigarettes and you are watching them doing this from 300 meters distance.

Disagree, the Chinese threat is real!

Read Bharat Verma.

China is not a democracy, controlled by few, and want to divert attention to pollution/commuism/non-democractic attitude.

Can't Agree with you more.

These Days Indian Media is EVERYTHING, It likes to Play GOD.

It likes to Play COP, It likes to Play ARMY, It likes to Play GOI, It likes to Play EVERY ROLE apart from becoming an UNBIASED source of Information for the general Populace.

But the PROBLEM is - More the SENSATIONALISM ------> More the TRP -------> More the MONEY.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom